Articles on this Page
- 04/17/13--11:39: _deareje: new tab f...
- 04/17/13--12:19: _neil-gaiman: amand...
- 04/17/13--12:21: _nbchannibal: Your ...
- 04/17/13--12:52: _Photo
- 04/17/13--13:07: _
- 04/17/13--13:08: _ Like a Time Lady G...
- 04/17/13--13:57: _ATTENTION WHOVIANS ...
- 04/17/13--14:13: _jtotheizzoe: You’r...
- 04/17/13--15:09: _sourcedumal: milky...
- 04/17/13--15:43: _Likelihood that I c...
- 04/17/13--16:25: _slimify: OMG THIS ...
- 04/18/13--07:54: _riddlemetom: Chara...
- 04/18/13--08:02: _Photo
- 04/18/13--08:03: _brakes: parody of ...
- 04/18/13--08:36: _gigibellagio: byro...
- 04/18/13--09:11: _Ok…I think af...
- 04/18/13--09:11: _Photo
- 04/18/13--09:32: _doctorwho: 2013 Do...
- 04/18/13--10:53: _acidburn42: octosp...
- 04/18/13--11:14: _Photo
- 04/17/13--11:39: deareje: new tab for high res Benedict Cumberbatch attend a...
- 04/17/13--12:19: neil-gaiman: amandapalmer: mr. @neilhimself begins the process...
- 04/17/13--12:21: nbchannibal: Your first look at Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, played...
- 04/17/13--12:52: Photo
- 04/17/13--13:08: Like a Time Lady GIFs As requested by aquillpen
- 04/17/13--13:57: ATTENTION WHOVIANS (and David Tennant fans)
- 04/17/13--14:13: jtotheizzoe: You’re looking at a brain. But not...
- 04/17/13--15:09: sourcedumal: milky-kawaii: sugar-velvet: cosmic-rebirth: angr...
- 04/17/13--16:25: slimify: OMG THIS RIGHT HERE. SO FUCKING TRUE. A scale. Get a...
- 04/18/13--07:54: riddlemetom: Characters saying the title of the book/movie
- 04/18/13--08:02: Photo
- 04/18/13--08:03: brakes: parody of a scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2x12)
- 04/18/13--08:36: gigibellagio: byronic-heroine: I’m just in love with this...
- 04/18/13--09:11: Photo
- 04/18/13--09:32: doctorwho: 2013 Doctor Who Prom announced by BBC...
- 04/18/13--10:53: acidburn42: octospider: Gwendoline Christie is the actress for...
- 04/18/13--11:14: Photo
new tab for high res
Benedict Cumberbatch attend a party to celebrate Michael Attenborough’s 11 years as Artistic Director of the Almeida Theatre at Middle Temple Hall on April 13, 2013 in London, England.
I have a theory that Ben doesn’t know how to tie a tie so he keeps wearing that same one over and over again. Which is a delight to me because I fuckin love that tie on him.
mr. @neilhimself begins the process of signing 12,000 books.
I do. Except I stopped to post this and change the music.
I’ve never wanted a signed copy of a book. Well one but he’s dead so I’m kinda screwed on that front. But I think this is so neat because so many people love their signed copies. I’m not saying I have a friend who has kissed the signature of her favorite author’s so much that she smudged it but yeah…my friendo’s love books. So I’m sure people will say this but …Thanks Neil for doing this. I know people love it so.
Your first look at Dr. Bedelia Du Maurier, played by Gillian Anderson - via EW
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WHAAAAAAAAAT? SHUT THE FRONT DOOR OMG *FAINTS*
Like a Time Lady GIFs
As requested by aquillpen
Tomorrow is that wonderful man’s birthday so I suggest tumblr having a Tennant Thursday and celebrating this man for changing all of our lives.
SPREAD THE WORD!
My Birthday wishes post is already in the Tumblrverse, but more have never hurt anyone!
You’re looking at a brain. But not really.
Connectograms are an intersection of data, neuroscience, design and art. This represents the inter-brain-region connections of 110 right-handed men, with various color codes indicated to show how strong those connections are in various ways. The Wikipedia page can decode the regions around the edge for you.
Studying the wiring of the brain is essential to understanding it. But it is not sufficient to understand it. We love to share beautiful images of brain mapping studies (I do it all the time), but relying on mapping alone is like clicking through Google Maps and saying you’ve been to Paris.
There’s just something missing, right? And that something is us. Except that we must be in there, because we can’t exist outside of that. But why can’t we distill our “us-ness” from the map of all the pieces?
But does this map show you a brain? Does it show you a person? What’s the difference?
AMBER ALERT: Police have issued an Amber Alert for Bryeon Hunter, a 1-year-old boy taken from 6th and Main in Maywood.
The child was apparently taken by three male Hispanics.
The African-American boy is two feet tall and 30 pounds. He was wearing a two-tone, blue stripe long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and brown Nike boots.
MAYWOOD IS A SUBURB IN ILLINOIS. PLEASE REBLOG IN CASE YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS FROM OR AROUND THIS AREA.
What date was this child taken? Today?
According to this, the alert was issued today but was taken on Tuesday.
It disappoints me that I’ve not seen this more on my dash…
I dont live in Illinois, but signal boosting anyway
I live in Illinois and saw this on TV today. Please signal boost
Reblogging because I live in Illinois and OMFG his poor bb.
Likelihood that I can write a spec script
For an original 30 minute pilot
In less than 10 days?
OMG THIS RIGHT HERE. SO FUCKING TRUE.
A scale. Get a scale.
Characters saying the title of the book/movie
parody of a scene from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2x12)
Ok…I think after years (over a decade) of saying I don’t find her story as tragic…I think I’ve decided that I just don’t like Eponine. Other than her dying and that bit in prison why do people feel so bad for her? Does it all come down to her not getting the boy? The shitty parents? Honestly I want to know..why do people like her so much?
Saturday 13 July, 7.30pm and Sunday 14 July, 10.30am at Royal Albert Hall
Doctor Who returns to the Proms to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the popular BBC series. As well as showcasing Murray Gold’s music from the past eight years, the concert also journeys back to the early days of Doctor Who and the groundbreaking work of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop.
Featuring special guests from the series, big screens and a host of monsters ready to invade the Royal Albert Hall, this is not the year to be exterminated!
Why *cries* can’t we *sobs* have something like this in Americaaaaaaaa? *flings self off the brooklyn bridge* News at 11 some idiot fangirl threw herself off a bridge.
Gwendoline Christie is the actress for Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones. She stands at 6 feet 3 inches tall and took swordfighting, horseriding, and stagefighting lessons for her part, as well as gaining 14 pounds of muscle, to accurately portray Brienne. (x)