Articles on this Page
- 05/25/13--17:12: _Reblog if you want ...
- 05/25/13--17:13: _relicts: ATTN: INT...
- 05/25/13--17:20: _Who wants a ticket ...
- 05/25/13--17:26: _heavenwasblue: ...
- 05/25/13--17:50: _gleesquee: agnesan...
- 05/25/13--18:13: _coasterchild: Yes.
- 05/25/13--18:30: _Photo
- 05/26/13--13:46: _astrogasmic: Astro...
- 05/26/13--16:38: _evenlode: jillands...
- 05/26/13--16:38: _skinnyloovveee: ju...
- 05/26/13--18:30: _lightningnymph: Fr...
- 05/27/13--04:33: _saskiahamiltons: c...
- 05/27/13--05:53: _anachronistique: s...
- 05/27/13--06:54: _lizthefangirl: lan...
- 05/27/13--07:24: _Photo
- 05/27/13--07:25: _Photo
- 05/27/13--07:26: _matafari: are thos...
- 05/27/13--07:32: _Photo
- 05/27/13--10:32: _lolsofunny: ajc804...
- 05/27/13--10:40: _preferred-by-demons...
- 05/25/13--17:13: relicts: ATTN: INTERNETS!!!! LOOK WHAT WE PARKED NEXT TO. THAT...
- 05/25/13--17:20: Who wants a ticket to see Neil Gaiman in Portland?
- 05/25/13--17:26: heavenwasblue: YOU ASSHOLES! I will NOT SHIP THIS! DON’T...
- 05/25/13--17:50: gleesquee: agnesanutter: Or else you’ll end up fucking him and...
- 05/25/13--18:13: coasterchild: Yes.
- 05/25/13--18:30: Photo
- 05/26/13--13:46: astrogasmic: Astronaut problems.
- 05/26/13--16:38: evenlode: jillandsarah: thescienceofjohnlock: hattedhedgehog: ...
- 05/26/13--16:38: skinnyloovveee: justttshutupandkissme: fartgallery: I had a...
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat.
- 05/27/13--05:53: anachronistique: stuckinabucket: erstwhilegirl: kiminophrase: ...
- 05/27/13--06:54: lizthefangirl: landlocked-lighthouse: This past Sunday, my...
- 05/27/13--07:24: Photo
- 05/27/13--07:25: Photo
- 05/27/13--07:26: matafari: are those skulls
- 05/27/13--07:32: Photo
- 05/27/13--10:32: lolsofunny: ajc804: sylvia-scarlett: dukeofmegadeus: here’s...
- 05/27/13--10:40: preferred-by-demons: pondory: tennantgastic: im-an-assbutt: b...
I’m bored so I’m turning on my inbox and anon for like an hour….so this is it. this is it. normally my ask is closed. oh god. don’t ask me what it’s like to be black you guys…just don’t..
answer: it’s AWWWWWEEEEESOME
will try to answer privately unless asked anon
ATTN: INTERNETS!!!! LOOK WHAT WE PARKED NEXT TO. THAT IS ALL.
I bought a ticket to see Neil Gaiman in Portland, but unfortunately my life kind of took a strange turn and I had to move. I called etix and they said if I sold it I just had to call them and change the name for the will call and you could pick up the ticket there. I can take payment for it through Paypal or something else if you need to (message me about that). I paid $43 for it up front, but I’m selling for $40 since it’s a nice round number.
Edit: It is on June 29th, btw. It’s a Saturday.
Signal boost. This is a friend of mine and she could really use the money. I know some of y’all are from Oregon. By the way, I’ll be there, so if you buy it from her you’re required to hit me up at the event.
ETA: Forgot to mention, Neil will be reading from his new book, The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and will almost certainly be signing autographs as well. The ticket price includes a copy of the new book.
YOU ASSHOLES! I will NOT SHIP THIS! DON’T YOU DARE DO THIS TUMBLR! (still um *cough*)
Or else you’ll end up fucking him and eating humans (well only for a bit)…
but that’s the ~best~ bit.
isn’t it though? gosh I think I need another read of it
I finally finished this long overdue Johnlock picture for a patient friend (love you, babes, sorry about being slow for your drawings).
This is sort of inspired by those fanfictions where they have so much post-case adrenaline that they just have to do it in the hallway. You know those fics.
I know it’s not Friday but I couldn’t wait that long to re-blog this.
Oh, this makes me happy. Mmm hmmm. -JG
OH. MY GOD.
I had a try at the cup song
can’t breathe omfg
every time I watch this it just gets funnier
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
I just love that Tumblr’s problem with 50 Shades of Grey isn’t “my goodness, it’s so pornographic!” but instead “oh my god this is the worst written porn I’ve ever read am I allowed to send this author some choice livejournal entries so she can improve her style”
there’s been some confusion, for you see my crewmate is
I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE OH MY GOD
this is the greatest thing.
Ahahahaha. Oh god, yes.
legit snortcackled in the airport to myself
This past Sunday, my house in Little Axe, Oklahoma, was hit by a tornado. I was at work and my family was in the neighbor’s storm shelter. When they finally got above ground, my parents only had a few minutes to go inside and grab the essentials. It turned out that my room had taken most of the damage. Most of my books and my copies of National Geographic magazines (I’m crazy about them and want to write for them someday) were either blown away or soaked.
Hours later, when I was able to reunite with my parents and little sister, my mom told me, “I grabbed The Fault in Our Stars. I don’t know why. I just did.” I broke down in tears. Just a week before, I had yelled at my sister because her dog had gotten a hold of it. Now, it’s wet and wrinkled and filthy, but it’s still one of my most prized possessions. I hardly have anything else right now, but I can be happy knowing I have this book.
If you guys can get a girl a fluffy chicken, I know you can make John Green find the thing. I just want him to know that nothing could ever bring me more comfort now than his book. I just want to say thank you to him for helping me through this.
I AM CRYING SO HARD
CAN SOMEONE MAKE JOHN GREEN FIND THE THING
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
FIND THIS THING
here’s to impatient assholes
i’ve been watching this repeatedly for the last 3 minutes and it’s still perfect
let’s have a toast to the douche bags
When you try your best but you don’t succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can’t sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can’t replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
That was the most painful experience of my entire life
ALL the feels!
this hurts so much but it was so beautiful
it’s 3 am and i’m painfully trying to hold back the tears
I honestly think fandom keeps coldplay in business…holy shit all the tears