Articles on this Page
- 06/07/13--07:31: _Photo
- 06/07/13--07:47: _NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
- 06/07/13--07:48: _Photo
- 06/07/13--08:13: _Ira Glass: Hey ther...
- 06/07/13--08:43: _"Hence the cocaine....
- 06/07/13--09:24: _ by Adams Doyle | B...
- 06/07/13--11:25: _My new life on tumb...
- 06/07/13--15:40: _Photo
- 06/07/13--17:09: _heartofadirewolf: ...
- 06/07/13--18:30: _Photo
- 06/08/13--06:34: _Waitress: do you ha...
- 06/08/13--06:42: _ You were reluctant...
- 06/08/13--07:18: _09231204: sherlock...
- 06/08/13--08:49: _sl0thprincess: rol...
- 06/08/13--09:21: _doctorwho: MAKE A ...
- 06/08/13--10:21: _whatwhitemaleauthor...
- 06/08/13--11:04: _littleblueartist: ...
- 06/08/13--12:33: _psilentasincjelli: ...
- 06/08/13--18:30: _mobiuskleinstein: ...
- 06/12/13--07:26: _Photo
- 06/07/13--07:31: Photo
- 06/07/13--07:47: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY GOT TO I.E....
- 06/07/13--07:48: Photo
- 06/07/13--08:13: Ira Glass: Hey there podcast listeners...
- 06/07/13--09:24: by Adams Doyle | Biography | Shop
- 06/07/13--11:25: My new life on tumblr. It’s okay. I don’t need to...
- 06/07/13--15:40: Photo
- 06/07/13--17:09: heartofadirewolf: Are you kidding me right now this is...
- 06/07/13--18:30: Photo
- 06/08/13--06:34: Waitress: do you have any questions about the menu?
- 06/08/13--06:42: You were reluctant to read your final script, is that right?...
- 06/08/13--07:18: 09231204: sherlockspeare: deareje: Anyone know if this clip...
- 06/08/13--08:49: sl0thprincess: rolypolyincopacabana: do you have a moment to...
- 06/08/13--09:21: doctorwho: MAKE A DALEK! MAKE A TARDIS! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO...
- 06/08/13--10:21: whatwhitemaleauthorshavetaughtme: submitted...
- 06/08/13--11:04: littleblueartist: the-captains-wife: yournucleardeterrent: “Pe...
- 06/08/13--12:33: psilentasincjelli: #this is a real show
- 06/08/13--18:30: mobiuskleinstein: I made this so I can put it up on my wall....
- 06/12/13--07:26: Photo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY GOT TO I.E. TOOOO
Also it loads slow
there are errors
And two posts somehow get connected to each other
and you have to reload the page
and it takes forever to post things ( I end up opening up a new window entirely)
And you lose your place…because of course things wont load
Ira Glass: Hey there podcast listeners...
Me: Fuuuuck this can't be good
“Hence the cocaine. I cannot live without brain-work. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window here. Was ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them? Crime is commonplace, existence is commonplace, and no qualities save those which are commonplace have any function upon earth.”
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of the Four (via ellestark)
My new life on tumblr. It’s okay. I don’t need to reblog things. Reblogging is so last year.
Are you kidding me right now this is definitely not a coincidence.
Waitress: do you have any questions about the menu?
Me: what kind of font is this?
You were reluctant to read your final script, is that right? (x)
Anyone know if this clip is somewhere online in decent quality?
Oh what is this what what
Japanese promo vid for Sherlock S2? or S1? It looks new, right?
Also there’s a new interview of Mark, somewhere… I think.
do you have a moment to talk about my lord voldemort?
MAKE A DALEK! MAKE A TARDIS! ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A DOCTOR WHO TUMBLER IN THE DOCTOR WHO TUMBLR TUMBLER TUMBLR CONTEST!
Ever since the release of these amazing Dalek cups:
… we, the adipose of the Doctor Who Tumblr, have had a dream to create THE GREATEST TITLE FOR A TUMBLR CONTEST IN ALL OF TIME AND SPACE.
Today we get to realize our dream with…
The Doctor Who Tumblr Tumbler Tumblr Contest.
We’ve been given a dozen Doctor Who Dalek and TARDIS cups to give away courtesy of the fine folks at BBCAmericaShop.
We want you to make your own homemade Dalek and TARDIS fan art. Make it using household items, drawing and painting, arts and crafts, whatever. In exchange, we’re going to reblog our favs and give away Doctor Who tumblers to users on Tumblr via the Doctor Who Tumblr.
This, we believe, will be the crowning title-related achievement of this blog.
Let us explain via this exciting powerpoint presentation:
So enough about the title. Here’s what to do:
1. Make your own Dalek or TARDIS. It can be physical or digital. Just be creative. And have fun.
3. We will pick twelve (12) entries at random to receive a TARDIS or Dalek tumbler courtesy BBCAmericaShop.
Because of reasons beyond our control, the contest portion is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia. Read all of the official terms and conditions here.
However, like all of our “contests”, the best part is browsing the tag and seeing everybody else’s work. Anybody and everybody can make their own Dalek or TARDIS for the tag as we’ll be reblogging some of our favorites no matter where they’re made.
It all starts today, now, Saturday, June 1. You have until next Saturday, June 8 at midnight Pacific Time to post your entry.
WE’RE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOUR ENTRIES!!!
submitted by missmaplesleaves
This is rather sadly true….. Which is why I think I love Neil Gaiman just a tiny bit more than I should….. And whenever there is someone of color in his work it’s never shouted from the rooftops in an obvious “Heeeey looky here we got us a POC!”….. Rather they are just there adding to the flavor of the story. So yeah. That is all I have to say…about that.
“Pepper, pay attention to me”
I guess she forgot to take him on a walk today
if anyone needs me i’ll just be over here laughing for the next ten years
She doesn’t even react to him doing this. This is a woman who has to deal with RDJ for years and has just given up and decided to enjoy the ride.
I made this so I can put it up on my wall. You fellow writers are welcome to do the same.
LOOK AT HIS DISAPPROVING FACE. WRITE. NOW.