Articles on this Page
- 06/29/13--18:17: _yeoldesteveholt: a...
- 06/29/13--18:30: _itseasytoremember: ...
- 06/29/13--19:49: _happehpills: ReBoo...
- 06/29/13--19:54: _Reblog if your dick...
- 06/29/13--19:59: _dragonfiretwistedwi...
- 06/29/13--20:07: _distancetouch: "L...
- 06/29/13--20:14: _mindpalaceofversail...
- 06/30/13--00:48: _There were plenty o...
- 06/30/13--01:02: _beautiful-creatures...
- 06/30/13--01:16: _sakibatch: annysk...
- 06/30/13--10:53: _So like do they pla...
- 06/30/13--12:14: _tessasclockworkange...
- 06/30/13--14:45: _lord-kitschener: s...
- 06/30/13--14:48: _cracked: bluthsori...
- 06/30/13--15:09: _deucebasket: in al...
- 06/30/13--15:44: _littlehollyleaf: d...
- 06/30/13--15:57: _femmeforeverybody: ...
- 06/30/13--15:59: _ ten favourite btvs...
- 06/30/13--16:17: _karlimeaghan: what...
- 06/30/13--17:06: _ home alone? did yo...
- 06/29/13--18:17: yeoldesteveholt: agnesanutter: yeoldesteveholt: agnesanutter: ...
- 06/29/13--18:30: itseasytoremember: you’ve got from facebook to tardis
- 06/29/13--19:49: happehpills: ReBoot - Hexadecimal 4 by...
- 06/29/13--19:54: Reblog if your dick glows in the dark.
- 06/29/13--19:59: dragonfiretwistedwire: Brian Cox | Manhunter (1986)Anthony...
- 06/29/13--20:07: distancetouch: "Look, I really don’t want to wax philosophic,...
- 06/29/13--20:14: mindpalaceofversailles: Obviously their boggarts would be each...
- 06/30/13--00:48: There were plenty of terrible Supreme Court decisions recently:
- 06/30/13--01:02: beautiful-creatures-in-movie: Mark Gatiss and Mackenzie Crook...
- 06/30/13--01:16: sakibatch: annyskod: John’s reaction to Sherlock’s...
- 06/30/13--12:14: tessasclockworkangel: fangirl-clad-in-plaid-and-chucks: a-wee...
- 06/30/13--14:45: lord-kitschener: swear to god the Korean Hannibal promos are...
- 06/30/13--14:48: cracked: bluthsoriginalfrozenbananas: good There are silver...
- 06/30/13--15:44: littlehollyleaf: deancasotp: OMG FTW.
- 06/30/13--15:57: femmeforeverybody: Rachel Jeantel’s weight does not make her a...
- 06/30/13--15:59: ten favourite btvs episodes → surprise I know everyone thinks...
- 06/30/13--16:17: karlimeaghan: what-is-this-i-dont-even: darnni: thepagejakeeng...
- 06/30/13--17:06: home alone? did you mean time to practice for my broadway debut?
SO LET’S TAKE A HIT ON THIS CRACK! [no really thats what happens yo]
TRUTH. Those books did not fuck around.
I know right? That’s one of the things I love about the books. Like this one starts with John basically going “aww man why you gotta be doing crack yo?" And Sherlock responding “Because I’m bored out of my fuckin mind ya heard?"
I don’t know why I keep making them sound gangster. AC Doyle would hate me more than he’d hate Moffat.
And he might just think you were hilarious and love you, because he really fucking hated Sherlock Holmes.
I can totally see why he did though. Sherlock fans have always been crazy. Motherfuckers wearing black arm bands when he died. It’s insane. But then again the poor bastard…Sherlock will probably last for all time. It’s like a tumblr user who hated how popular their text post got. But they get to delete the original message and ingore the reblogs. AC couldn’t leave his bedroom without someone talking about Sherlock.
you’ve got from facebook to tardis
We got at least four million sarcastic assholes right here.
shine bright like a penis
IM NOT EVEN A MALE AND I CAN`T BREATH FOR LAUGHING
Brian Cox | Manhunter (1986)
Anthony Hopkins | Red Dragon (2002)
Mads Mikkelsen | Hannibal (2013)
#HANNIBAL BEING THE WORST FRIEND VIA THE PHONE: THE PHOTOSET
"Look, I really don’t want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you’re alive, you got to flap your arms and legs, you got to jump around a lot, you got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death. And therefore, as I see it, if you’re quiet, you’re not living. You’ve got to be noisy, or at least your thoughts should be noisy and colorful and lively."
June 28, 1926
Obviously their boggarts would be each other’s corpses.
— Stomped on workers’ rights, leaving them vulnerable to sexual and racial harassment.
— Allowed police to access your DNA without a warrant.
— Sided with giant corporation Monsanto over a soybean farmer.
— Rolled back human rights protections *Updated
Mark Gatiss and Mackenzie Crook by Dan Burn-Forti for The Independent magazine.
John’s reaction to Sherlock’s deduction : Season1/Season2
-Spot the differences-
FUCKING CHOKING HELP ME—
So like do they play “Let’s go to the mall" 24/7 on Canada Day or what?
I WILL NEVER NOT REBLOG THIS.
THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD
swear to god the Korean Hannibal promos are the best fucking thing ever
So basically tumblr will outlive every other website in the current world.
in alcohol’s defense I’ve done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too
Rachel Jeantel’s weight does not make her a liar or a criminal.
Rachel Jeantel’s skin color does not make her a liar or a criminal.
Rachel Jeantel’s inability to read cursive writing does not make her a liar or a criminal.
Rachel Jeantel’s choice of clothing does not make her a liar or a criminal.
This is George Zimmerman’s trial jesus fucking christ people.
This is a teenage girl who’s lost her friend and is now being put up in front of the whole world to talk about it, have some fucking empathy for how amazingly brave she is being.
ten favourite btvs episodes → surprise
I know everyone thinks I am most like Anyanka but I feel I’m most like Dru.
Hello all, so this is my dad, and he’s planning on cosplaying as Rescue Captain America at San Diego Comic-Con this year.
Here’s the problem: He’s 53 and he thinks he might be too old to cosplay. In addition, he thinks he’s not buff/handsome enough to pull it off a Captain America costume. So even though he’s put a ton of work into his cosplay, he’s thinking about not taking any of it with us.
I’ve set out to prove him wrong, so tumblr, please help me show this retired Air Force officer that he makes a great Captain America!
Your dad is awesome and cosplay is for everyone!
Shoot, he’s quality! Hope to run into him this year!
EVERYONE IS GONG TO LOVE HIM!!!
That cosplay is pretty much on point tbh - p sick
You are never too old to cosplay.
Your dad is my hero. From one Army brat to another…rock on.
home alone? did you mean time to practice for my broadway debut?