Articles on this Page
- 07/10/14--17:08: _snarky-knight: All...
- 07/10/14--17:49: _noirbettie: scribb...
- 07/10/14--17:58: _solitarylikeme: #w...
- 07/10/14--18:44: _snake-dad: we’ll w...
- 07/10/14--19:20: _"People today don’t...
- 07/12/14--11:23: _ohh-bother: pixied...
- 07/12/14--11:40: _SALE Dandelion Seed...
- 07/12/14--12:45: _baruyon: I’m not s...
- 07/12/14--13:16: _Photo
- 07/12/14--13:44: _tappuri-chu: Selli...
- 07/12/14--14:15: _deducecanoe: eleno...
- 07/12/14--14:33: _penguintim: When L...
- 07/12/14--17:08: _whenever i try and ...
- 07/12/14--23:53: _willietheplaidjacke...
- 07/13/14--02:45: _Photo
- 07/13/14--05:38: _jessicamarianaart: ...
- 07/13/14--08:31: _Tv writing tip #456
- 07/13/14--09:21: _neshatriumphs: hom...
- 07/13/14--09:22: _sosuperawesome: Je...
- 07/13/14--11:13: _triumphdivision: o...
- 07/10/14--17:08: snarky-knight: All body types, all skin tones, and all hair...
- 07/10/14--17:49: noirbettie: scribbleowl: seananmcguire: vixyish: crystaltokyo...
- 07/10/14--17:58: solitarylikeme: #why is nobody explaining these...
- 07/10/14--18:44: snake-dad: we’ll we’ll we’ll if it isn’t autocorrect
- 07/12/14--11:23: ohh-bother: pixiedust-paycheck: I can’t Walk into the club...
- 07/12/14--12:45: baruyon: I’m not sure if these would be considered selkies. I...
- 07/12/14--13:16: Photo
- 07/12/14--13:44: tappuri-chu: Selling: BBC Sherlock doujinhi by 1390: 君に嘘はつけない...
- 07/12/14--14:15: deducecanoe: elenoa: Ludovic Florent's series “Poussières...
- 07/12/14--17:08: whenever i try and learn something new
- 07/12/14--23:53: willietheplaidjacket: Punk!john for your punk AU needs.
- 07/13/14--02:45: Photo
- 07/13/14--05:38: jessicamarianaart: WORK IN PROGRESS - Project Cumberbatch, part...
- 07/13/14--08:31: Tv writing tip #456
- 07/13/14--09:21: neshatriumphs: homozexual: Esther Quek The badass boss that...
- 07/13/14--09:22: sosuperawesome: Jewelry by jerseymaids
- 07/13/14--11:13: triumphdivision: ok i spy 1 cap shield, one cap cosplay, one...
All body types, all skin tones, and all hair colors are beautiful
It’s worked for white people, I figured I might as well give it a shot.
GET THIS GUY TO DISNEY WORLD DAMN IT
I want you to go man!
if this was a white girl this would have had the notes 3 weeks ago
People are sending him racist messages telling him it’s not gonna happen and he doesn’t belong in Disney World over this post. So we’re gonna reblog it even more.
Disney magic is for everyone. Fuck racists.
Disney magic is for everyone, always.
Wow, uh. I have news for you, racist assholes. WE ALREADY GO TO DISNEY WORLD. THER ARE BLACK PEOPLE AT DISNEY WORLD RIGHT THIS MINUTE. zomg.
we’ll we’ll we’ll if it isn’t autocorrect
“People today don’t even know who Jesse Owens was. They don’t have no idea what happened in 1936 [at the Olympics in Berlin]. That’s what’s scary, because our history is being lost. The world should recognize how Owens transcended race. His life was so remarkable. And he came up during the time of no drugs, no steroids, none of that, yet his record [winning four gold medals in track and field in a single Olympics] stood all the way till Carl Lewis [who matched the performance at the 1984 Games]. He really put the U.S. in the forefront of the world for taking down the German empire. It’s funny, because when he got back to the United States after winning those four gold medals, there was a ticker-tape parade to the Waldorf-Astoria—and would you believe, they wouldn’t let him in the front door? He had to go in the service elevator. It’s very epic, very beautiful to play him and introduce him to a new generation.” Anthony Mackie, in an interview with Interview Magazine The rest of the interview focuses more on Mackie’s role as Tupac Shakur in the upcoming Notorious, but his comments on Jesse Owens are spot-on. You can learn more about Owens and why he’s so important at the website run by the Jesse Owens Trust. (via nudityandnerdery)
Anthony Mackie, in an interview with Interview Magazine
The rest of the interview focuses more on Mackie’s role as Tupac Shakur in the upcoming Notorious, but his comments on Jesse Owens are spot-on. You can learn more about Owens and why he’s so important at the website run by the Jesse Owens Trust.
A single dandelion seed for your secret wish, sealed and protected inside this stunning clear glass teardrop bottle ♥ The dandelion seed is
I’m not sure if these would be considered selkies. I just felt like drawing seal-mermaids… imagine how cuddly they would be j_j
Selling: BBC Sherlock doujinhi by 1390: 君に嘘はつけない (rating R18; pairing S/J)
We ship internationally from Japan. Payment via PayPal. Drop us an ask if you’re interested!
Ludovic Florent's series “Poussières d’étoiles” (Stardust).
This is fucking gorgeous
The last one
When Lily Evans told James Potter that she wouldn’t go out with him because he was a bully, he stopped bullying people and redeemed himself. When Lily told Severus Snape that she wouldn’t go out with him because he called her a racial slur, he went on to join a racist terrorist group.
Conclusion: James Potter handled rejection much better than Severus Snape does.
And yet Harry named his son after Snape. Like I will never get that.
me: It seems that I am not immediately excellent at this
me: it is because I am a failure
me: everything I touch dies
Punk!john for your punk AU needs.
Always make sure the pilot is one of the characters worst and best days ever.
The badass boss that redefines androgyny.
SO ON POINT IT KILLS ME
ok i spy 1 cap shield, one cap cosplay, one waldo and teddy roosevelt
And General Macarthur I think…