Articles on this Page
- 08/04/14--17:26: _Photo
- 08/04/14--17:26: _sizvideos: Watch i...
- 08/04/14--17:30: _ Oh, he’s beautiful...
- 08/04/14--17:53: _magnaeto: i trust ...
- 08/04/14--17:55: _fuckingtomatoes: M...
- 08/04/14--19:35: _rigginsrigs: does ...
- 08/04/14--20:28: _Photo
- 08/04/14--20:30: _tastefullyoffensive...
- 08/04/14--20:59: _elliottwith2ts: TH...
- 08/04/14--23:05: _disneysmermaids: c...
- 08/05/14--01:11: _ppworkspace: John ...
- 08/05/14--03:03: _ Funny was very val...
- 08/05/14--03:16: _suicideblonde: Eli...
- 08/05/14--05:22: _knottail: John ind...
- 08/05/14--07:27: _*stands up and shyl...
- 08/05/14--09:33: _bakerstreetbabes: ...
- 08/05/14--11:39: _oceanshex: longwin...
- 08/05/14--13:44: _cognitivedissonance...
- 08/05/14--15:49: _hipersexual: When ...
- 08/05/14--17:55: _gradientlair: chri...
- 08/04/14--17:26: Photo
- 08/04/14--17:26: sizvideos: Watch it in video Follow our Tumblr - Like us on...
- 08/04/14--17:30: Oh, he’s beautiful! And look, he’s your age!
- 08/04/14--17:53: magnaeto: i trust mark ruffalo
- 08/04/14--17:55: fuckingtomatoes: MUSIC TO INFLUENCE YOU TO WRITE Feel like you...
- When Everything is Wrong and you need a pick-me-up
- a bunch of songs that make me Legit Happy!!
- Carried Away
- Some Days they Taste Like Lemonade
- Picking Up the Pieces
- Keep Your Head Up
- It’s Time to Begin, isn’t it?
- Endless Cheesin
- Free Yourself
- lets do it (lets fall in love); a playlist for an old-fashioned love affair
- Songs to fuck to
- Between Two Points
- Erotic Moments
- Nice and Slow
- Breathe My Name
- We Had a Promise Made
- The Only Sex Playlist
- Skin & Bones
- A Forever Love
- Hello My Old Heart
- See all my dreams die
- We All Feel Lost Sometimes
- Whispers Wasted in the Sand
- Time to Study
- One of those Sad Days
- Sad Sad Songs
- Goodnight Moon
- When I Run Through the Deep Dark Forrest
- [MADNESS;] | a playlist to get in the insane muse for your character
- The Devil Within Digital Daggers
- Villains and Demons
- Lose Your Soul
- Savage Desires
- I’ll Be Dead Before the Day is Done
- A Killer’s Symphony
- Murder He Says
- A Boy’s Best Friend
- In a Stranger’s Dream
- Not Your Regular Damsel in Distress
- Biting Down
- Light it Up
- This is it, the Apocalypse
- I Pretend I’m a Bad Ass
- There is No Reconciliation
- Shit to Fuck Shit Up to
- Let’s Go Hunting
- Cancel the Apocalypse
- Red Lipstick and a Black Jacket
- The Light Shines Through
- When in France
- Sing Me to Sleep
- Violin at the Movies
- À la dérive
- Home is where your heart it is
- My Game my Rules
- The Devil is in the Details
- The Pale Horse
- Excellent Taste
- Kill Run
- Where is My Mind?
- Nothing Here is Vegetarian
- An Absence of You
- I Misbehave
- Something Lonely in the Bone
- I’m not a Psychopath…
- Thank You, Johann Sebastian Bach
- Dying From These Exist Wounds
- You Put the Devil in Me
- Study and Investigate
- Fist Kisses and Love Bites
- Sorrow Waited Sorrow Won
- Lost Boy
- You the Moon
- Taller Than God
- A Very Supernatural Roadtrip
- I Call This One “the Blue Steel”
- Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts his Cakehole!
- Bad Blood
- An Angry Blade
- Wow Just Smash Your Mouths Together
- Fury is Coming
- The Sacrifice
- 08/04/14--20:28: Photo
- 08/04/14--20:30: tastefullyoffensive: No thanks, Owen. [x]
- 08/04/14--20:59: elliottwith2ts: THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS INTENDED.
- 08/05/14--01:11: ppworkspace: John H. Watson
- 08/05/14--03:03: Funny was very valued in my house. My parents are both very...
- 08/05/14--03:16: suicideblonde: Elizabeth Banks as Effie wearing Alexander...
- 08/05/14--05:22: knottail: John indulges Sherlock’s military kink~ (w/ Bill...
- 08/05/14--07:27: *stands up and shyly waves* Hi! I just wanted to thank you for always brightening my day/inspiring me to not just draw, but to work hard to better my skills so that someday I might create such beautiful things as you! I'm wondering: how did you develop your face-drawing skills? I have a TERRIBLE time drawing natural-looking facial expressions–mine always seem stiff...might you please have any advice/a potential expressions tutorial? Anyway, you're lovely
- 08/05/14--09:33: bakerstreetbabes: Arwel showing us some artwork from the set!...
- 08/05/14--11:39: oceanshex: longwinter: l’héritage en...
- 08/05/14--13:44: cognitivedissonance: This is very important information.
- 08/05/14--15:49: hipersexual: When a huge guy is about to fuck you.
- 08/05/14--17:55: gradientlair: christel-thoughts: swankshaman: 9 Black butch...
Oh, he’s beautiful! And look, he’s your age!
i trust mark ruffalo
MUSIC TO INFLUENCE YOU TO WRITE
Feel like you need a song to influence you to write a scene or character? Here are a list of Playlists and Songs you can listen to to get you going!
SAD SCENES/ HEARTBREAK
PSYCHOPATHIC CHARACTER/SUSPENSE SCENE
BADASS CHARACTERS/ACTION-FIGHT SCENE
I’d love to add more (music and fandoms) but let’s just give you this for now! Happy Listening!
ALSO: These (obviously) are not my fanmixes/playlists so give some props to the people who made it! They would love it! Also, if you see your playlist on here and would like it removed, tell me! Thank you!
does anybody else have that friend that you’re pretty sure is your soulmate but in a friend way
THIS IS NOT WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS INTENDED.
THAT FIRST SITE IS EVERY WRITER’S DREAM DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I’VE TRIED WRITING SOMETHING AND THOUGHT GOD DAMN IS THERE A SPECIFIC WORD FOR WHAT I’M USING TWO SENTENCES TO DESCRIBE AND JUST GETTING A BUNCH OF SHIT GOOGLE RESULTS
John H. Watson
Funny was very valued in my house. My parents are both very funny, and my brother has great timing. I started doing children’s theater, and when I found out about improv and sketch, I was like, “Oh, this is my jam.”
Elizabeth Banks as Effie wearing Alexander McQueen in Catching Fire
John indulges Sherlock’s military kink~ (w/ Bill Murray and his friend).
Firstly, thank you so much! Hi! *flailflailflail*
Secondly, I’m still learning, but I shall pass on some tips I hope you will find helpful.
You can practice facial expressions by giving yourself a blank face to play around with. For instance:
Ta dah! A Sherlock with no mouth or eyes. The mouth and eyes convey a lot of emotion so that’s the best place to start experimenting. The body itself is a whole ‘nother kettle of fish so we’ll leave that for another day.
I made Sherlock pissy because why not? I didn’t have to change his facial structure very much, but that doesn’t mean you can’t. In the beginning, however, I recommend focusing on the eyes, the eyebrows, and the positioning of the mouth.
Draw an eye. Push and pull the top and bottom lids, pinch the corners, add wrinkles, throw in a tear or two. There’s really no limit when you’re playing and it’s a great exercise animation wise. How warped can I make Object A? Is it still recognizable as Object A? Will more lines make Object A more dynamic? Etc, etc.
The same goes for the mouth. Twist and turn and pinch and pull.
Make as many expressions as you can imagine with your blank face outline. The more you practice, the easier it gets. Once you’ve found your groove, you can alter the face by scrunching the brow, tilting the chin, wrinkling the nose. Change the hair, change the posture. There’s no limit to what you can do. Which is pretty much the best thing ever. *throws confetti*
Arwel showing us some artwork from the set! #sfelementary
this is heartbreaking
This is very important information.
When a huge guy is about to fuck you.