Articles on this Page
- 09/29/14--17:50: _lazyboho: honeytte...
- 09/30/14--06:01: _Photo
- 09/30/14--08:01: _dduane: This morni...
- 09/30/14--18:34: _Today was a really ...
- 10/01/14--06:01: _mywhisperedcolors: ...
- 10/01/14--11:08: _PASSED THE MOTHERFU...
- 10/01/14--11:14: _"Love isn’t a state...
- 10/01/14--11:42: _idle3re8u5: ascand...
- 10/01/14--15:22: _gaydiationpoisoning...
- 10/01/14--17:03: _iguanamouth: she j...
- 10/02/14--06:01: _Photo
- 10/02/14--14:03: _I know this is insa...
- 10/02/14--14:21: _"I urge you to plea...
- 10/02/14--14:26: _joshthebearguyrhode...
- 10/02/14--16:35: _Glamour UK: What do...
- 10/02/14--16:38: _not-all-cannibals: ...
- 10/02/14--16:39: _katzensprotte: Qui...
- 10/02/14--16:47: _Photo
- 10/02/14--17:34: _thebearmuse: dbvic...
- 10/02/14--19:56: _shevathegun: sleep...
- 09/29/14--17:50: lazyboho: honeyttea: sixpenceee: A graduate student has...
- 09/30/14--06:01: Photo
- 09/30/14--08:01: dduane: This morning’s fractal…
- 10/01/14--06:01: mywhisperedcolors: Slowly replacing the negative thoughts with...
- 10/01/14--11:08: PASSED THE MOTHERFUCKING BAR.
- 10/01/14--17:03: iguanamouth: she just stood there doing this little dance until...
- 10/02/14--06:01: Photo
- 10/02/14--14:21: "I urge you to please notice when you are happy."
- 10/02/14--14:26: joshthebearguyrhodes: alloftheveganfood: Vegan One Pot Pasta...
- 10/02/14--16:35: Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
- 10/02/14--16:38: not-all-cannibals: not-all-cannibals: BEST PURCHASE IN THE...
- 10/02/14--16:39: katzensprotte: Quick Halloween thing! Slutty Sherlock and...
- 10/02/14--16:47: Photo
- 10/02/14--17:34: thebearmuse: dbvictoria: With all the heat Anita Sarkeesian...
- 10/02/14--19:56: shevathegun: sleepybots: What the fuck is that supposed to...
A graduate student has created the first man-made biological leaf. It absorbs water and carbon dioxide to produce oxygen just like a plant. He did this by suspending chloroplasts in a mixture made out of silk protein. He believed it can be used for many things but the most striking one is the thought that it could be used for long distance space travel. Plants do not grow in space, but this synthetic material can be used to produce oxygen in a hostile environment. (Video)
This morning’s fractal…
Today was a really bad day. A really, really bad day. I can’t talk about it yet but I am so grateful to have a husband who is standing by me despite the horrible thing that happened to me today.
Slowly replacing the negative thoughts with colors and beautiful things.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I’VE BEEN FOLLOWING YOU FOR SO LONG AND THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME.
YOU’RE NO LONGER THAT COOL LAW STUDENT, CLERK I FOLLOW.
YOU’RE NOW THAT KICK ASS LAWYER.
“Love isn’t a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.”
- Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers (via hqlines)
it’s been like six years and i’m still not over the last five minutes of dr. horrible
really? because I didn’t feel
You ever think you’re over something and then it’s like no, nope, still bitter. Going to live and die on this hill, this is my home now.
she just stood there doing this little dance until we got up
I know this is insane but I really wish there was a post-season three fic where Mary isn’t either:
a) The worst person to ever exist ever or
b) A wonderful person who just happened to shoot Sherlock that one time.
She’s not either. It’s frustrating.
Actually On the Other Side handled it brilliantly.
Damn that fic.
“I urge you to please notice when you are happy.”
- Kurt Vonnegut (via laviesepoursuit)
Vegan One Pot Pasta Round Up
Glamour UK: What do you get riled up about in a feminist context?
Gillian Anderson: A lot. I have feminist bones and when I hear things or see people react to women in certain ways I have very little tolerance.
Glamour UK: But don't you feel sorry for modern men? Not knowing whether they should help us with our bags and open doors for us or whether we'll see it as an affront?
Gillian Anderson: No. I don't feel sorry for men.
BEST PURCHASE IN THE HISTORY OF EVER
*excited umbrella-sword slashing*
in recent news I’ve been stopped by multiple security guards
With all the heat Anita Sarkeesian gets for her Tropes series, you’d think it was a new topic, but Gene Siskel & Roger Ebert had a discussion on a similar theme when they were talking about the influx of slasher movies on their show in 1980.
I can’t believe this post made it to my dash with this valuable commentary deleted. This is the entire reason that this show came up in the first place. Here’s the Polygon article that broached the subject. It’s incredibly relevant to entertainment media of all kinds today.
Part 1 was already linked by the OP, but here’s part 2 of the show for convenience. (x)