Articles on this Page
- 10/02/14--19:57: _sherlvckhomo: If y...
- 10/03/14--04:31: _"I am alive. I am h...
- 10/03/14--06:01: _dennys: diner poet...
- 10/03/14--08:01: _mahaneela: this on...
- 10/04/14--06:01: _iwriteaboutfeminism...
- 10/04/14--09:02: _Photo
- 10/05/14--10:13: _roane72: azriona: ...
- 10/05/14--10:15: _euphoricsound: exe...
- 10/05/14--10:19: _ LET ME POINT OUT O...
- 10/05/14--10:21: _Photo
- 10/05/14--12:24: _feministroosterteet...
- 10/05/14--12:24: _Photo
- 10/05/14--12:24: _Photo
- 10/05/14--15:12: _thegingerbatch: As...
- 10/05/14--16:06: _nearlyvintage: BRA...
- 10/05/14--17:10: _onlyblackgirl: The...
- 10/05/14--17:31: _would-you-like-a-je...
- 10/05/14--17:38: _melanijann: fallal...
- 10/05/14--17:56: _Photo
- 10/05/14--17:59: _broguekick-hooligan...
- 10/03/14--04:31: "I am alive. I am here. I am trying. That is enough."
- 10/03/14--06:01: dennys: diner poetry with michael
- 10/03/14--08:01: mahaneela: this one reminds me of me right now lol.
- 10/04/14--06:01: iwriteaboutfeminism: Today, Ferguson is prepared to “keep it...
- 10/04/14--09:02: Photo
- 10/05/14--10:13: roane72: azriona: eyes-like-the-afghan-night-sky: johnrezas: ...
- 10/05/14--10:15: euphoricsound: execution-empress: アベ詰め by 鶏 clint
- 10/05/14--10:19: LET ME POINT OUT OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SCENE: Here, Captain...
- 10/05/14--10:21: Photo
- 10/05/14--12:24: feministroosterteeth: geejayeff: aaajmachine: I know you...
- 10/05/14--12:24: Photo
- 10/05/14--12:24: Photo
- 10/05/14--15:12: thegingerbatch: As an English teacher, everything about this...
- 10/05/14--16:06: nearlyvintage: BRAD PITT
- 10/05/14--17:10: onlyblackgirl: The history of film in one scene
- 10/05/14--17:31: would-you-like-a-jelly-baby: mikelpen: Doctor Who Magazine...
- 10/05/14--17:38: melanijann: fallalbomb: PLEASE WATCH THIS Then read this and...
- 10/05/14--17:56: Photo
- 10/05/14--17:59: broguekick-hooligans: I love this. OMG. This is so cool! ...
If you are ever considering shooting me and then calling an ambulance please also consider the following: not shooting me
But what if I’m scared for my Bb and my bb daddy leaving me?
diner poetry with michael
this one reminds me of me right now lol.
Today, Ferguson is prepared to “keep it moving.”
This. But at the start, write the plan, so you know where you’re going.
"Writing is when we make the words. Editing is when we make them not shitty."
I like that. I feel like I need that on my wall or something.
Chuck Wendig has words of wisdom, as always.
LET ME POINT OUT OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SCENE:
Here, Captain America - a hero in this film - is standing still while three other kinds of heroes, rush around to do thier job. (this is in no way bashing Cap, he is simply standing still at this moment, most likely in shock/fatigue). A soldier, a BLACK COP and two firemen. While American’s super soldier is immobilized, our every day heroes are still fighting to ensure safety and peace. The fact that Marvel created this moment in thier film, a film focused on the heroes, speaks yet again to thier message that you don’t have to be a super, to be super.
I know you don’t like to talk, but you gotta do it for her.
Yadriel & Maria appreciation post ✿◕‿◕✿
HE SAID MORE THAN HE DID ALL SEASON. I THOUGHT HE DIDN’T CARE. I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND LETTING HIS BABY MAMA SEE THE BABY THAT HE PROBABLY DIDN’T REALLY WANT AND BARELY LOOKED AFTER BUT I WAS FUCKING WRONG. I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIM. HE’S JUST QUIET. THE DUDE IS STOIC AS FUCK AND HE FUCKING LOVES MARIA AND HE LOVES THAT BABY AND IT’S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL THE WAY HE GUSHES AND TALKS TO HER LIKE MARIA ASKED HIM TO DO BECAUSE HE WANTS HER TO GROW UP SMART AND LOVED.
But also look at how cute the baby is dressed in each visit. Who did that? Daddy did. But that’s exactly the kind of visual cue that gets lost when he’s getting judged for his bald head, tattoos and stoic (thuggish?) demeanor.
this was actually really important to me because there are tons of reasons for a person being fairly non-verbal. i really liked the portrayal of this relationship because she knows he doesn’t like to talk and it’s not really portrayed as problem for her, it’s not a problem for their relationship, she accepts him for who he is. but she knows that babies need communication for development and he cares about his baby so much that he makes such an effort to do it even though it doesn’t come naturally to him. and it’s so natural in that last scene, it’s so clear he does it all the time and i just really liked this part.
As an English teacher, everything about this post is infuriating to me
This does sound like a terrifying problem though.
The history of film in one scene
Doctor Who Magazine #61
Doctor Who Letters
The more things change…
Literally nothing has changed in this fandom
PLEASE WATCH THIS
My tribe isn’t federally recognized, so we’re basically invisible to the government (you can read about that here). This dam raise is a super huge threat to our culture; stopping it from happening is really important.
IF YOU CAN’T SIGN THE PETITION, PLEASE AT LEAST REBLOG THIS POST. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME AND MY PEOPLE. LIKE, PLEASE.
This is unforgivable. These people have already had most of their land flooded and stolen from them, and now we want to take more. I know a lot of people are afraid of water shortages in California right now, but this dam will not help. Dams don’t create water, they just store it, and they store it in a way that can actually cause water to be lost due to evaporation. We have no right to take these people’s homes and history and culture. We didn’t have the right in the first place. There is nothing okay about this.
I love this.
OMG. This is so cool! Bridging me and the boy’s fandoms. I love it!