Articles on this Page
- 10/08/14--16:07: _nezua: phoenix-ace...
- 10/08/14--17:10: _Lena Dunham was jus...
- 10/08/14--20:02: _ so, it’s a show? i...
- 10/08/14--20:03: _Oh wow. This brings...
- 10/09/14--08:01: _Photo
- 10/09/14--08:08: _Oh, Neil, I love yo...
- 10/09/14--11:30: _the-golden-eminem: ...
- 10/09/14--11:44: _So I was thinking a...
- 10/09/14--11:48: _ requested by skull...
- 10/09/14--11:50: _nosferatoos: praye...
- 10/09/14--12:20: _shelbyworks: All s...
- 10/09/14--13:08: _best-of-memes: Whe...
- 10/09/14--13:42: _This might be my mo...
- 10/09/14--14:24: _heavilyparaphrased:...
- 10/09/14--14:26: _sherlock-hannibal: ...
- 10/09/14--15:32: _huffingtonpost: Ge...
- 10/09/14--15:35: _johnlockfanficrecs:...
- 10/09/14--15:44: _Photo
- 10/09/14--16:06: _Similar to the idea...
- 10/09/14--18:30: _fhoantells: "I jus...
- 10/08/14--16:07: nezua: phoenix-ace: girl-non-grata: Please note: “everyone...
- 10/08/14--17:10: Lena Dunham was just on my dash. Time to log off tumblr.
- 10/08/14--20:02: so, it’s a show? it’s a lifestyle. it’s a religion.
- 10/08/14--20:03: Oh wow. This brings back memories.
- 10/09/14--08:01: Photo
- 10/09/14--11:30: the-golden-eminem: Same
- 10/09/14--11:48: requested by skulls-and-tea
- 10/09/14--12:20: shelbyworks: All shook up by Ms. Emeke’s words during this...
- 10/09/14--13:42: This might be my most favorite shot in the whole series.
- 10/09/14--14:26: sherlock-hannibal: If Sherlock meets Benedict. inspiration
- 10/09/14--15:32: huffingtonpost: German Ad Doesn’t Need Words To Speak Volumes...
- 10/09/14--15:35: johnlockfanficrecs: This was requested by an anon. It is an...
- Exceeds Expectations by pringlesaremydivision [AO3] 941, explicit - John’s gait after he left his cane and limp behind left another deduction for Sherlock, one he didn’t voice aloud but came back to, often, late at night with the door closed and his hand a fast-moving blur under the covers.
- How Do You Know? by LaurieRoar [AO3] 8.6k, explicit - John asks Sherlock how he knows he doesn’t like sex if he’s never tried it. (bottomlock)
- Full by thirdbird [AO3] 4.9k, explicit - For a prompt requesting virgin!Sherlock and VERY experienced!John with a porn-star-worthy penis. (bottomlock)
- undo, unravel, unwind by michi_thekiller [AO3] 3.3k, explicit - Or, perhaps, and more logically perhaps, it was merely lust that fogged up Sherlock’s vision and cloaked his brain, with John tied up and perfect, splayed over Sherlock’s lap, stuffed full of his cock. (toplock)
- King Size by SoftPurpleSherlockian [AO3] 4.5k, explicit - Sherlock has a size kink. (bottomlock)
- Shameless by 1electricpirate [AO3] 2.9k, explicit - In retrospect, maybe he should have thought about it before storming into Sherlock’s room, guns blazing, just because of a few suspicious sounding moans and cries. But honestly, he’d come home to a mysteriously deserted kitchen (where several experiments still sat smoking and hissing idly away) and - well, true, there had been no signs of a struggle, but the noises were definitely circumspect. (bottomlock)
- Pegged by chucksauce [AO3] 1.4k, explicit - Sherlock is a size queen. He can’t help it. (bottomlock)
- Standstill by pandoras_chaos [AO3] 13k, explicit - “You can boss me around all you want out there,” John said, tipping his head towards the open window, “But in here, like this, you belong to me. Is that understood?” Sherlock shivered in spite of himself and nodded, John’s simple words finally giving him the permission to be what he needed. It was uncomplicated perfection, and Sherlock felt something warm and unexpectedly pleasant expanding beneath his ribs. (bottomlock)
- 10/09/14--15:44: Photo
- 10/09/14--18:30: fhoantells: "I just want Bruce Lee to hold me as long as he...
Please note: “everyone who works retail, admin, or labor” is pretty much everyone. I can’t remember the last time I worked somewhere without “security” cameras that monitored employees.
I’m having a good laugh right now because our associates just got collectively reprimanded for leaning on the counters during 8 hour shifts on their feet, because it isn’t “professional” looking. So apparently they can put up with a camera over their shoulder to make sure they do their jobs correctly, but a cop with a gun cant?
There is only one reason a cop would resist having a bodycam, and it’s the same reason they try to scare you away from filming them and it’s the same reason they’d tape over their badges and it’s the same reason racists love the Anon feature and it’s the same reason the KKK wears hoods.
Lena Dunham was just on my dash.
Time to log off tumblr.
so, it’s a show? it’s a lifestyle. it’s a religion.
Oh wow. This brings back memories.
Oh, Neil, I love you but please shut up.
I don’t often throw around the white privilege term.
But dude…. soooooo
much white privilege is going on right now.
So I was thinking about Freebatch…
I read RPF. I write RPF. I like RPF. But I don’t ship Freebatch in anyway. I don’t ship any real people. I don’t care who dates who. Other than the odd ”Aww that’s sad” when a couple breaks up, I don’t even think about celebrity relationships. It’s so private and personal and for me…icky to even think about. So why do I read Freebatch?
I was reading one and I realized why…it’s just Johnlock to me. It’s an AU to Johnlock. A good one. One with realistic situations and dialogue. And that’s why I like it so much.
If you know me then you know that I kinda hate all AUs. I try and try to like them but I always turn away from them. Though I get the desire to put John and Sherlock in even more fantastical situations, for me that’s the line.
You only get so many buys with a story. I buy in to an extraordinary army doctor and an extraordinary consulting detective and arch enemies and their wonderful love. I buy into it. But then that’s the whole buy with those characters for me.
And again with RPF there is good, realistic dialogue. God we know I live for it. So there it is. That’s why I read RPF. Nice to figure it out.
requested by skulls-and-tea
prayer circle for the xkit guy. we love you and support you and will wait patiently for you to do your thing. relax. have some tea. you’re my hero champ.
All shook up by Ms. Emeke’s words during this interview for the No Gloss Film Festival.
Its interesting to know that these issues are not isolated to people in the US.
Nice to know that the issues she raises here are global.
When I find the perfect rock on the ground to add to my rock collection
This might be my most favorite shot in the whole series.
I think my favorite thing about the writing in Sleepy Hollow is that everyone behaves like fucking rational people. If any of the main four (Abbie, Ichabod, Irving, or Jenny) receives important information, they immediately share it with the group. Ichabod told Abbie right away that Moloch was definitely coming for her instead of keeping it to himself to try and “protect her for her own good” or some bullshit like that. Irving asked for Abbie and Ichabod’s help in saving Macy without handing over Washington’s bible instead of just stealing it the first chance he got. They asked Jenny’s permission before watching her exorcism tape. On any other show, they would have just watched it, and Jenny would find out, and betrayed trust, and blah blah blah same old shit we’ve seen a hundred times before. They don’t need to manufacture drama, drama happens and the characters react rationally and drama still happens because they are caught up in huge events, but that’s no reason to act stupidly.
Being a teenager is hard. But the German home improvement chain Hornbach knows having parents who go the extra mile to show their support can make a big difference.
This was requested by an anon. It is an ongoing list as always and new fics will be added as they’re discovered. [8 fics]
I am going to read all of these five times. OMG. Thank you!