Articles on this Page
- 10/22/14--16:26: _writeworld: sp00ky...
- 10/22/14--16:27: _sbstudios22: THE A...
- 10/22/14--16:39: _kinklock: I love t...
- 10/22/14--17:20: _mid0nz: The Hallow...
- 10/22/14--17:21: _Wedding Fund
- 10/22/14--18:20: _Photo
- 10/22/14--18:24: _But I am writing. I...
- 10/22/14--18:52: _whedonesque: Marve...
- 10/22/14--18:58: _"My daughter has no...
- 10/22/14--20:20: _pennyredful: Girl ...
- 10/22/14--20:22: _ Poor Robert Tony.
- 10/22/14--20:30: _stopdreamingstarttr...
- 10/22/14--20:52: _boyirl: Takashi Mu...
- 10/22/14--20:58: _taylorswift: Is it...
- 10/22/14--21:59: _I’m going to ...
- 10/22/14--22:11: _ishuzu replied to y...
- 10/23/14--04:53: _jayalaw: leftcoast...
- 10/23/14--04:55: _Photo
- 10/23/14--05:42: _ Sir Ian McKellen c...
- 10/23/14--13:23: _retroberry: Time m...
- 10/22/14--16:27: sbstudios22: THE AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON HOLY CRAP ITS GLORIOUS
- Billy the skull (Sherlock used to talk to the skull before John aka he was just talking to himself)
- Bill Wiggins (his drug addict side)
- Billy the chef in Hounds, who’s in a relationship with John’s foil (speaks for itself really)
- Billy Kincaid the Camden garroter who Sherlock says is “the best man I ever knew” meant to represent Sherlock’s growth into becoming a good man
- and, my fave, Bill Murray, the army nurse who saved John’s life in Afghanistan, as the side of Sherlock that is John’s saviour
- 10/22/14--17:20: mid0nz: The Halloween Party by Xistentialangst Sherlock as Puck...
- 10/22/14--17:21: Wedding Fund
- 10/22/14--18:20: Photo
- 10/22/14--18:52: whedonesque: Marvel has officially released the Age of Ultron...
- 10/22/14--20:20: pennyredful: Girl u know it’s true Ooo ooo oo I love you,...
- 10/22/14--20:22: Poor Robert Tony.
- 10/22/14--20:30: stopdreamingstarttrolling: he just can’t let it go
- 10/22/14--20:52: boyirl: Takashi Murata’s Melting SculptureAt Frieze New York...
- 10/22/14--20:58: taylorswift: Is it weird if I save this to my phone and text it...
- 10/22/14--21:59: I’m going to get this email like 20 times.
- 10/23/14--04:53: jayalaw: leftcoastjunkies: said it Too sad
- 10/23/14--04:55: Photo
- 10/23/14--05:42: Sir Ian McKellen came to visit Chew Valley School on 17th...
- 10/23/14--13:23: retroberry: Time may change me, but I can’t trace time
THERE MUST BE A PARAGRAPH BREAK EVERY TIME A NEW CHARACTER SPEAKS
THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL
NO ONE WANTS TO READ ONE BIG BLOCK OF TEXT JESUS CHRIST
REMEMBER TIP TOP OK:
Make a paragraph every time that any of these things change!
THE AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON HOLY CRAP ITS GLORIOUS
I love the concept of all the Williams in the show representing different versions of Sherlock, now that we know his first name is William, like the full list of all the Bills/Billys is choice:
Sherlock as Puck from A Midsummer Night’s Dream! John Watson as The Scarlet Pimpernel! Costumes & tight places! Boo! Yum!
So you may remember that we were recently legally married.
Many of you were excited for us, and we got a lot of really nice comments and lots of well wishes from people we didn’t eve know. Well now we need your help. You might’ve noticed we’ve added a donate
button to our blog.
Signing that piece of paper was huge and important, but it wasn’t terribly romantic, so now we’re planning an actual wedding ceremony for September of next year. We have a venue for the ceremony and reception picked out, and we need to book them as soon as possible. problem is, it’s also our biggest expense, and we’re short on cash right now. We have to pay for the venues in full within 7 days of scheduling; in this case, ‘in full’ comes to about $875.
We want to make it very clear that we don’t expect help from anyone. and there’s certainly not a set amount we expect anyone to throw our way. It’s literally just whatever you can/feel like giving. Everything
else for this wedding we can handle ourselves; it’s the urgency of needing to book these venues + the price needing to be paid in full so soon that’s got us taking this route.
Just please know that if you decide not to donate, it’s completely fine, and if you do donate, or hell, even just signal boost this post, we’re mentally hugging you really really hard!
J + S
But I am writing.
I’m writing on the pilot. I have GOT to hand it in soon.
Today was so fuckin hard but I am still writing
I think that is….I dunno. There is a lesson there.
Marvel has officially released the Age of Ultron trailer in HD. BEHOLD.
“My daughter has not seen her biological dad since she was four. She’s 11 now. When she was two he contacted me and asked if I would allow him to terminate his parental rights so he could stop paying child support and I agreed.. I wanted to spare her the heartache of a revolving door father and the sacrifice of the financial support was well worth him never being able to disappoint her again. I never lied to her about where he went or who her dad was.. I have always answered her questions in the most age appropriate way possible. When she was four he contacted me and told me he has been diagnosed with cancer and would like to see her. I set aside a day and we met in the park. He had asked for two hours. He stayed 20 minutes and we never heard from him again.. Over the summer we ran into somebody that knows him and they commented on how she looks like his other children. They elaborated that he has settled down and has a family now. My stomach tied itself in knots thinking of how hurtful that must be to my daughter.. I cut the conversation short and we got in the car to leave and that’s when I saw her smiling. She said “mom.. He figured out how to be a dad. That’s such a nice thing. I’m happy for his kids.” And that’s the day an 11 year old taught me all I need to know about forgiveness” Wow. This is the attitude I strive for (via faeries-and-nature)
Wow. This is the attitude I strive for
Girl u know it’s true
Ooo ooo oo I love you, Philip Suggars.
he just can’t let it go
Takashi Murata’s Melting Sculpture
At Frieze New York 2014, Ratio 3 debuted Melter 3-D, a sculptural animation by Takeshi Murata. Presented as a single object under controlled lighting, Melter 3-D is a metallic sphere that produces the illusion of perpetual liquid flow across its surface. Combining Murata’s recent three-dimensional rendering with his ongoing series of animations of hypnotic liquidity, Melter 3-D blends Murata’s unique animation aesthetic with classical sculpture, creating an entirely new experience of animation in the round.
Is it weird if I save this to my phone and text it to people when they say something I disagree with?
That way they will see exactly how I would look disagreeing with them.
I don’t think this is what GIFs were made for.
I’m going to get this email like 20 times.
you are not the only one
Oh heh. Well I don’t mind the email. I’m just amused at how many I’ll get.
And heck yeah multi-account holders unite. We’re here. We’re there. We’re everywhere. Get used to it. (Until we move again)
Sir Ian McKellen came to visit Chew Valley School on 17th October 2014. He had this important message for the students gathered outside the library to catch a glimpse of the actor and Stonewall champion. (X)
Oh watch the video. The kids get so happy. This is delightful.
Time may change me, but I can’t trace time