Articles on this Page
- 11/17/14--20:08: _harvestheart: Cham...
- 11/17/14--20:11: _butterflydm: mallo...
- 11/17/14--20:24: _threepatchpodcast: ...
- 11/17/14--21:19: _I can’t tell ...
- 11/17/14--21:22: _rebelmusicdoc: AP ...
- 11/17/14--21:32: _Photo
- 11/18/14--04:34: _ David Tennant tryi...
- 11/18/14--06:01: _actionables:this to...
- 11/18/14--08:01: _actionables:this to...
- 11/18/14--15:13: _OMG TAKE MY WHOLE L...
- 11/18/14--15:34: _attackofthekillerme...
- 11/18/14--15:36: _acafanmom replied t...
- 11/18/14--15:36: _Read Dr Watson's re...
- 11/18/14--15:44: _Hey so super depres...
- 11/18/14--15:51: _acafanmom replied t...
- 11/18/14--16:09: _the-mamishka: moon...
- 11/18/14--16:22: _songstersmiscellany...
- 11/18/14--17:20: _welovethebeekeeper:...
- 11/18/14--17:21: _somniferoussoul: I...
- 11/18/14--17:32: _songstersmiscellany...
- 11/17/14--20:08: harvestheart: Chameleon - Photo Credit: Mehmet Karaca
- 11/17/14--20:11: butterflydm: mallorytoyourmickey: cliffnotesofanerd: how did...
- 11/17/14--20:24: threepatchpodcast: Episode 30: Lustful Cock Monster Elizabeth...
- @penns-woods hosts a special roundtable discussion with elizabethminkel, annejamison, and acafanmom.
- For That’s My Division, thescienceofobsession does a spicy fanfic reading of Benedict Cumberbatch’s debut self-insert PWP fanfiction!
- @fffinnagain and friends filk the B-52s’ song “Rock Lobster” in their own special way.
- 11/17/14--21:22: rebelmusicdoc: AP PRIDERebel Music’s premiere has been picked...
- 11/17/14--21:32: Photo
- 11/18/14--04:34: David Tennant trying to steal Craig Ferguson’s Tardis. (:D)
- 11/18/14--06:01: actionables:this took embarrassingly long to do, but here you...
- 11/18/14--08:01: actionables:this took embarrassingly long to do, but here you...
- 11/18/14--15:34: attackofthekillermexisaurusrex: Okay, so this is important. TV...
- 11/18/14--15:36: Read Dr Watson's remarkable secret journal
- 11/18/14--16:09: the-mamishka: moonblossom: jessamygriffin: Aaaaand it’s time...
- 11/18/14--17:21: somniferoussoul: It’s cool I didn’t even want my ovaries...
Chameleon - Photo Credit: Mehmet Karaca
how did I miss that this happened
OMG THIS IS SO GREAT!!!!!!
This might be my favorite tweet about the 200th episode! Seriously want a wonderful marriage of song and show!
Episode 30: Lustful Cock Monster
Elizabeth Minkel, Anne Jamison, and Lori Morimoto join us for a rousing defense of fandom’s love for lustful cock monsters. Show notes and direct download information are available HERE at three-patch.com. Or subscribe via RSS or via iTunes (search for threepatch).
I can’t tell if it’s sad or amusing that I literally said this morning that there’d be something pretty soon to be pissed off about since he had two weeks of interviews left to come out.
Rebel Music’s premiere has been picked up by the Associated Press. Check it out!
MTV’s ‘Rebel Music’ highlights Native Americans
When MTV’s “Rebel Music” debuted last year, the globe-trotting documentary series searched out passionate young artists driving change in hotspots including Egypt and Afghanistan.
This time around, it stays close to home with Native American activists. There’s Frank Waln, a hip-hop artist seeking to protect the environment and his heritage, and pop musician Inez Jasper, demanding attention for women’s rights and safe harbor from violence.
Musicians Nataanii Means, son of American Indian Movement activist Russell Means, and Mike Clifford, working together to foster hope and fight suicide among Native American youngsters, also are featured in the series, debuting 4 p.m. EST Thursday on MTV’s Facebook page. …read more
David Tennant trying to steal Craig Ferguson’s Tardis. (:D)
this took embarrassingly long to do, but here you go, your dash is snowing
this took embarrassingly long to do, but here you go, your dash is snowing
OMG TAKE MY WHOLE LIFE IS SO PERFECT. I AM SO GLAD I FINALLY BOUGHT IT.
AHHH MY FACE IS STUCK IN APERFMANENT SMILE.
Okay, so this is important. TV GUIDE VIEWS DEAN AND CASTIEL AS A LEGITIMATE COUPLE THAT HAS A POSSIBILITY.
This is great. Do you know why?
Because TV Guide is a legitimate provider of information. And they are talking about it. And the against side is seriously weak because, come on, remember Dr. Sexy?
AND LOOK AT THAT FRIGGIN’ POLL.
This is important guys, IMPORTANT.
GO FRACKING VOTE IN THAT POLL.
YEP! They’re like crack. I keep buying more and more doujinshis because they’re all so wonderful. I’ve been trying to get this one (Take my whole life) for a while. It finally arrived today and I just love it.
"You always suspected Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson were more than just good friends, didn’t you? Well, here at last is the long-suppressed COMPLETE, UNEXPURGATED story of the world’s greatest detective, only recently brought to light from the secret archives at 221b Baker Street. Doctor Watson, it transpired, kept two sets of books: one for contemporary publication, the other, presented here for the first time, telling it the way it REALLY was! Elementary—my dear Watson!”
Choose your download:
Do as you please with these files (though I wouldn’t recommend trying to sell them…). By all means, spread them around.
P.S. To the sellers on eBay and Amazon trying to sell this book for 500+ dollars: FUCK YOU! :D
Keywords/Warnings to describe this book (SPOILERS):
Holmes/Watson, PWP, love at first meeting, intense dub-con, NC-17, AU in which everyone is gay, hilarious murder weapons, canon re-telling with subtext made text, horny handsy Holmes, Lestrade/Gregson, top!Holmes, “Mrs” Hudson, casefic with naughty bits in, deep-throating, underage implied, Wilde references, comedy, Mycroft/Sherlock implied, Mycroft likes leather, creative uses of Morse code, Holmes and Watson deeply in love, Watson worshipping Holmes’s beauty, Watson as “wife”, crossdressing Holmes, Moriarty as Master of Stockholm Syndrome
Extreme descriptive rape and violence in chapter “John Ferrier and The Prophet’s Disciples”, followed by violent vengeance in next chapter.
Oh get your hands on this!
I downloaded it last night and started reading right before going to bed…trust me, it’s worthy.
Hey so super depressing thought…
If all the art and fics were about Irene , Molly, Mary or even Sally then Benedict would actually dig it and play along with it.
I cannot say that for certain but I’m almost positive that this line of thinking is true.
No seriously if someone brought up Marylock to him then he’d probably write another fic.
I think it was songstersmiscellany who lured me to the dark side. I have an sh2jw postcard from the S3 one on my bulletin board in front of me. Sigh. :)
I think I have that card! The one with them holding hands? Or the one with Sherlock looking sadly at John?
Also it’s a good dark side! My absolute favorite is one that I can’t even read. I keep sitting down to try to translate it and then I just get lost in the pretty pictures (which do a good job of conveying the story anyway). Right now I’m trying to only buy one each quarter but if I ever, ever get to a convention (or country) that has a lot of them then I’ll be in trouble
Aaaaand it’s time to play guess the character and fandom! This is a scan of 160bpm’s work for the Movies Paradise Western fandom comic convention in Tokyo. The catalogue here looks cool, doesn’t it?
It’s always a game to see who the artist puts on, but 160 bpm has me stumped on a few of these.
Guy from Community could well be Leonard from Big Bang, for example. And I’m not sure about Daenerys. And the one phone booth… could just be a Superman reference, no idea.
Anyone want to help out? I’ll post again later with additions and corrections!
The dude in the purple rhino costume is Smoochy from Death to Smoochy, and the grumpy guy in the helmet is Judge Dredd.
eta: Could the balding guy on the far right floating in mid-air be Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder?
Pretty sure that the guy next to Sherlock is JJ Abrams, since he has a light saber and he’s doing the next Star Wars movie. Also noticed that Bilbo wasn’t tagged, although I suppose that’s pretty obvious. The guy marked as Carl Spackler looks to me like one of the guards from the wedding scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but that would be a very weird and obscure character to stick in here?
??= Stanley from the Office.
Did you order anything from the latest Movies Paradise market?
Ooo what’s that?
The best thing about Martin Freeman is that he just quietly goes about his life. Unless he’s specifically promoting something we hardly hear from him. He pops up every now and again to support causes he cares for but it’s never made a big deal out of. He gives only what he wants to. He’s super low key. He’s not bemoaning celebrity whilst appearing at every celeb bash ever posing for photos.
I like that.
It’s one of the many things I love about him.He has handled the post Sherlock fame with class.
It’s cool I didn’t even want my ovaries anyway
(credit to marielikestodraw)
A doujinshi market held 3x per yr in Tokyo that features non-Japanese TV and film. Frex, @150 circles/artists had Sherlock doujinshi for sale. Fan-services on Tumblr has a shopping service I’ve used multiple times to get doujin from the source.
Oh no. Why did you show me this? Eeep. Now I’ll be tempted to buy more.
I’ve been using tappuri-chu on tumblr. They’ve been eally lovely. Even tracking down the m1211nasu fanbooks I love so much.