Articles on this Page
- 01/29/15--05:39: _attention anyone wh...
- 01/29/15--05:43: _i don’t know what y...
- 01/29/15--06:01: _Photo
- 01/29/15--07:18: _madderthanyouthink:...
- 01/29/15--07:18: _phantom-quantum: d...
- 01/29/15--07:49: _Ohhh so THAT’s why ...
- 01/29/15--07:56: _technicolour66: wh...
- 01/29/15--08:01: _riderjetfire: emt-...
- 01/29/15--09:28: _houseofalexzander:#...
- 01/29/15--10:22: _This is a title in ...
- 01/29/15--10:50: _Photo
- 01/29/15--11:44: _The New Font For Ti...
- 01/29/15--12:07: _baby-dahlia: Here’...
- 01/29/15--12:40: _what is this ugli a...
- 01/29/15--13:05: _Hi there... your bl...
- 01/29/15--13:55: _Photo
- 01/29/15--14:41: _fuckkmen: Not my f...
- 01/29/15--14:52: _constancecream:beck...
- 01/29/15--15:06: _"The wrong kind of ...
- 01/29/15--18:18: _marta-bee: holmesi...
- 01/29/15--05:39: attention anyone who saw martin in dick3
- 01/29/15--05:43: i don’t know what you’re referring to
- 01/29/15--06:01: Photo
- 01/29/15--07:18: madderthanyouthink: someoneinjersey: Actual book canon. i...
- 01/29/15--07:49: Ohhh so THAT’s why they call Johnlock a bromance.
- 01/29/15--07:56: technicolour66: whittyonernc: the-quiet-dominant: Time to...
- 01/29/15--08:01: riderjetfire: emt-rj: I do not know the individual involved in...
- 01/29/15--09:28: houseofalexzander:#GENDERFLUX Campaign Pt.2 Models! Who is your...
- 01/29/15--10:22: This is a title in the new tumblr
is text in the new tumblr.
- 01/29/15--10:50: Photo
- 01/29/15--12:40: what is this ugli ass font
- 01/29/15--13:55: Photo
- 01/29/15--14:41: fuckkmen: Not my fault. They’re Mega Stuffed Oreos.
- 01/29/15--14:52: constancecream:becks28nz:Steven Moffat Weighs in on Setlock...
- 01/29/15--18:18: marta-bee: holmesillusion:Someone sent me this. At first I...
april has thrown down the gauntlet and suggested that martin aggressively eating soup in richard III was NOT hot and in fact, may not have happened.
please like or reblog to rub her face in the fact that martin eating soup while dressed like a pissed-off dictator was, in fact, arousing
Hell yes it was hot! And I don’t mean the soup.
IT WAS HOT, especially when he really got mad ^_^
OH MY GOD. I WAS SWEATING.
I thought, poor man, that’s probably his actual dinner and he’s bolting it down while he can.
i don’t know what you’re referring to
Actual book canon.
i remember having to stop reading and put the book down because i was laughing so hard at this scene in the book
I genuinely just googled this and I can’t believe it’s actually true.
JACK HARKNESS MEETING BUCKY AND STEVE IN THE 1940s AND FLIRTING FURIOUSLY WITH BOTH OF THEM
JACK HARKNESS SEEING THEM AGAIN IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND THEY’RE ALL EQUALLY CONFUSED AS EACH OTHER
Ohhh so THAT’s why they call Johnlock a bromance.
Time to reblog this I think
So important now, especially since THAT movie will be dropping soon in a theater near you!
Not going to stop reblogging stuff like this until that celluloid abomination has been and passed.
I do not know the individual involved in this, but, as an EMT, I feel compelled to post things like this. Wear a damn helmet, guys. I know you may think you look awesome and all the ladies will love how reckless you are, but you’re honestly just demonstrating just how little you value your own life. I know this horse has been absolutely beaten to death over the years, and I’m sure that my words won’t change some of your minds, but just look at the damage sustained by that helmet. Now imagine if your face was put through the same situation. While the helmet merely had part of it ground away by the sheer friction involved, your skull would be pudding. End of story.
TLDR Version: Wear a freaking helmet.
As someone who was hit by a car, went flying off his bicycle, and HIT HIS HEAD ON THE GROUND WHILE WEARING A HELMET? Wear a helmet. It will save your life. I don’t care if doesn’t look cool or doesn’t feel comfortable. Better to be “uncool” and “uncomfortable” then fucking dead.
#GENDERFLUX Campaign Pt.2 Models!
Who is your favorite model so far?
Use the name of your favorite model as a code for 20% off your order!
houseofalexzander - CODE: ELLIOTT
anna-mated - CODE: ANNA
m-chaeldoi - CODE: MICHAEL
ChrisThroton - CODE: CHRIS
Frankie Edwards - CODE: FRANKIE
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
Not my fault. They’re Mega Stuffed Oreos.
“The wrong kind of guy to fall in love with is the guy who will let go of the steering wheel as a joke. A guy who finds it amusing to make you uncomfortable, which is more common than you’d think, is someone you want to avoid.”
- Anna Kendrick (via tiredestprincess)
Someone sent me this. At first I thought it was just a Bible thing, you know, spam, but it’s not. It’s a skip-code.
There’s something absolutely heartbreaking about Sherlock’s expression in that last GIF. It’s the first time we’ve seen Sherlock’s “John Watson is definitely in danger” face, I think, when Sherlock hasn’t had to impress or morph it into some element of the game being played. This is Sherlock scared, even a little panicky, but also Sherlock moving definitively into action.
I mean, compare it to TGG, where another phone message and another criminal code promised death if Sherlock didn’t solve the puzzle. Even at the end, when John Watson’s life is clearly on the line, Sherlock doesn’t react like this.
I also find it fascinating what they do with Mary in the cinematography here. Just based on that, who would you say is the other half of the most important relationship in John’s life. Mary is literally backgrounded, and it seems an odd way of establishing her concern for him, her centrality to his character’s arc. Somehow it’s even more pointed than the way Mary stands back while Sherlock dives into the bonfire.
Frankly, I don’t know what to make of all this. If Sherlock isn’t romantic competition and they’re treating John and Mary’s relationship like this, in a way that isn’t the center of each other’s lives… well. It strikes me as a very pale imitation of what I would expect out of romantic love. Out of what my society has programmed me to expect it, at least: the two people most devoted to each other’s well-being, and the most intimate support in their life.
I’m not trying to bash Mary here, honestly. It’s just that it seems rather insulting to her and to hers and John’s marriage to think that their love is compatible with such a focus and devotion to someone else. There’s just no emotional monogamy in this situation, which I think most modern western women expect from their mates these days - even in polygamy I’d imagine this kind of devotion to another person that excluded you (as opposed to a similar devotion shared between all three) could be… problematic, to put it mildly. They can’t all of them dance, after all.