- RSS Channel Showcase 7635513
- RSS Channel Showcase 5959592
- RSS Channel Showcase 8962515
- RSS Channel Showcase 4505350
Articles on this Page
- 03/07/15--16:35: _Amazing job @seattl...
- 03/07/15--16:35: _chrisprattdelicious...
- 03/07/15--16:36: _Guys, I know it's b...
- 03/07/15--17:13: _I am so fuckin pretty
- 03/07/15--17:59: _hobbitbilbo: ...
- 03/07/15--17:59: _thelifeofnelly:Are ...
- 03/07/15--21:00: _Almost midnight!!!!!!
- 03/08/15--05:46: _richardarmitagefore...
- 03/08/15--06:00: _Little Help, Tumblr...
- 03/08/15--06:05: _sunshinesliam:music...
- 03/08/15--07:01: _merrimynt: When you...
- 03/08/15--08:46: _So much angst. Jeez...
- 03/08/15--09:01: _Photo
- 03/08/15--09:08: _As my friends can a...
- 03/08/15--09:36: _awabubbles: Superwo...
- 03/08/15--11:42: _karlaxmena:Say it o...
- 03/08/15--12:38: _plannedparenthood:T...
- 03/08/15--14:48: _"We were talking ab...
- 03/08/15--15:15: _dailydot:A Jihadist...
- 03/08/15--15:15: _idrawstuffs:In hono...
- 03/07/15--16:35: Amazing job @seattlechildren, @prattprattpratt & @ChrisEvans...
- 03/07/15--16:35: chrisprattdelicious:aiyanastestimonyWas visting with #chrisevans...
- 03/07/15--16:36: Guys, I know it's been forever, but where's the Moonlight fandom at?
- 03/07/15--17:13: I am so fuckin pretty
- 03/07/15--17:59: hobbitbilbo: You mind, don't you?
- 03/07/15--17:59: thelifeofnelly:Are you fucking kidding me?
- 03/07/15--21:00: Almost midnight!!!!!!
- 03/08/15--05:46: richardarmitageforever:crystalchandlyre:fruityadobo:Shakespeare,...
- 03/08/15--06:00: Little Help, Tumblrpeeps?
- 03/08/15--06:05: sunshinesliam:musicalsymphony:I know I never (personally) post...
- 03/08/15--07:01: merrimynt: When your crush uploads a selfie
- 03/08/15--09:01: Photo
- 03/08/15--09:36: awabubbles: Superwood: Dean, Jack, and brother issues.
- 03/08/15--11:42: karlaxmena:Say it out loud!Happy International Women’s day!
- 03/08/15--12:38: plannedparenthood:To those who fight for women’s rights and the...
- 03/08/15--15:15: dailydot:A Jihadist extremist told this female Lebanese news...
- 03/08/15--15:15: idrawstuffs:In honor of International Women’s Day, here’s my...
Was visting with #chrisevans and #chrispratt today talking about a master plan how a kid like me can take over the world 🌏🌎🌎🌍🌍🌎 …. #inspire #actors#captionamerica #gaurdiansofthegalaxy #instagram#mystory #transplantkid #igers #fab #famous #blessed#grateful
how can you
alot more stuff I wish I could have found, guess i’ll have to make the gifs myself sometime >.<
I am so fuckin pretty
You mind, don't you?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Shakespeare, Original Pronunciation vs Modern Pronunciation
My old teacher touched upon this briefly, but it’s fun actually hearing it in practice.
The “earthier” accent and Shakespearean dirty jokes. Fascinating stuff.
Everyone who loves the English language, history and Shakespeare should stop scrolling now and listen to the fascinating original pronunciation lesson found in this outstanding video. Really, stop.and.listen.to.it!
I think it was valeria2067 who did that. I think.
Someone on my dash not too long back had some fun pics of devices for slicing bananas and hot dogs that they suggested as response pics for unwanted dick pics. I canNOT find the post now and I thought I’d saved it to drafts, but no luck.
Help me, Tumblrpeeps, does anyone remember the post, and have a link to it?
I know I never (personally) post things like this but I saw this on the news and I really wanted to share it.
i love this
When your crush uploads a selfie
So much angst. Jeez. I wanted to write a cute lil handjob fic and this shit happened. God.
As my friends can attest, I don’t really get starstruck. But I once wanted to get a picture with a youtuber I liked and I was so pathetic. It was so embarrassing. I’m happy it happened because I learned what my friends go through and I try not to poke fun at them anymore because of it.
Anyhoo this is all to say SCHMOYOHO (ATTN/ TGB) did the theme to The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and I have a picture with the Gregory Brothers and since that show is awesome and I was brave enough to take a photo with them then that means I’m slightly awesome.
Superwood: Dean, Jack, and brother issues.
Say it out loud!
Happy International Women’s day!
To those who fight for women’s rights and the human rights of all: thank you.
We were talking about The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, which was something which resembled an iPad, long before it appeared. And I said when something like that happens, it’s going to be the death of the book. Douglas said, No it won’t be. Books are sharks.
And I must have looked baffled at that because he looked very pleased with himself. And he carried on with his metaphor. He said, Books are sharks … because sharks have been around for a very, very long time. There were sharks before there were dinosaurs. And the reason sharks are still in the oceans is that nothing is better at being a shark than a shark is.
He said, Look at a book. A book is the right size to be a book. They’re solar-powered. If you drop them, they keep on being a book. You can find your place in them in microseconds. They’re really good at being books, he said, and books, no matter what else happens, will always survive. And of course he’s right.”
- Neil Gaiman, giving the Douglas Adams Memorial Lecture 2015 (via hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy)
A Jihadist extremist told this female Lebanese news anchor to shut up, so she cut off his microphone.
Karaki was interviewing Hani Al-Seba’i about the phenomenon of Christians joining Islamic groups like ISIS. Al-Seba’i is a Sunni scholar who fled to London after he was sentenced in an Egyptian court to 15 years in prison for being a part of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad. The United Nations considers the group to be an affiliate of al Qaeda.
But despite Al-Seba’i’s extreme ties, Karaki didn’t back down when he disrespected her on Al-Jadeed TV after she politely tried to redirect his historical tangent. Instead of taking his guff, she cut off his microphone when she decided she’d had enough.
In honor of International Women’s Day, here’s my ‘Badass Women of sci-fi’ series of illustrations in one post.