- RSS Channel Showcase 8126533
- RSS Channel Showcase 8669684
- RSS Channel Showcase 8497900
- RSS Channel Showcase 9799441
Articles on this Page
- 03/10/15--19:31: _laroux74: gignomai...
- 03/10/15--19:39: _thebadboybass:What’...
- 03/10/15--20:02: _walksthroughthecent...
- 03/10/15--20:11: _nyctaeus:Ezra Mille...
- 03/11/15--04:23: _Hi everyone !!!
- 03/11/15--04:36: _"We wanted to show ...
- 03/11/15--04:37: _butterflyseoul: De...
- 03/11/15--04:39: _scullyseviltwin: j...
- 03/11/15--04:43: _chuuface: dbvictor...
- 03/11/15--04:52: _billyeichner: Fina...
- 03/11/15--06:01: _thetransintransgeni...
- 03/11/15--08:01: _Photo
- 03/11/15--16:21: _Tumblr Accent Chall...
- 03/11/15--16:29: _Photo
- 03/11/15--20:47: _thegingerbatch: I ...
- 03/11/15--20:52: _heiso2: I really li...
- 03/11/15--21:06: _bloodphenomenon: N...
- 03/11/15--21:14: _Photo
- 03/12/15--04:41: _maidsofbondstreet: ...
- 03/12/15--06:00: _gifthetv: Shonda ...
- 03/10/15--19:31: laroux74: gignomai:Inside My Melrose Apartment with Colby...
- 03/10/15--19:39: thebadboybass:What’s this ??
- 03/10/15--20:02: walksthroughthecenturies:Freddie with his long-time partner Jim...
- 03/10/15--20:11: nyctaeus:Ezra Miller for Paper Magazine by Autumn De Wilde
- 03/11/15--04:23: Hi everyone !!!
- 03/11/15--04:37: butterflyseoul: Decided to make a post appreciating my hair in...
- 03/11/15--04:39: scullyseviltwin: jordanstaalsmugshot:what the fuck This is the...
- 03/11/15--04:43: chuuface: dbvictoria:25% of the people have a 4th cone and see...
- 03/11/15--04:52: billyeichner: Final day of shooting the new @hulu series...
- 03/11/15--08:01: Photo
- 03/11/15--16:21: Tumblr Accent Challenge
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: aunt, roof, route, theater, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, New Orleans, Pecan, both, again, probably, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, pajamas, caught, naturally, aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, doorknob, envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Would you rather be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
- 03/11/15--16:29: Photo
- 03/11/15--20:52: heiso2: I really liked it. - Richard Armitage
- 03/11/15--21:06: bloodphenomenon: No, no, it can’t be
- 03/11/15--21:14: Photo
- 03/12/15--04:41: maidsofbondstreet: Jac at Oscar de la Renta, Spring 2014
- 03/12/15--06:00: gifthetv: Shonda Rhimes Accepts the Sherry Lansing Award...
Inside My Melrose Apartment with Colby Keller by Wadley Photography for The Summer Diary Project
Colby Keller makes me smile
What’s this ??
Freddie with his long-time partner Jim Hutton, who stayed with him till the end.
Ezra Miller for Paper Magazine by Autumn De Wilde
Right now in Japan it’s 3/11, that’s the day the huge earthquake hit and thousands of people died and lost their homes so please just take a min and go to http://yahoo.co.jp and search “3.11” in the search bar and you will donate 10 yen 💴for reconstruction assistance !!
This seems legitimate, and there are a lot of people still very much in need.
“We wanted to show that in his own slightly clumsy, high-functioning way he is trying to reach out and say how much he cares but he just doesn’t know how to do it. So he does it by making the most insulting and upsetting best man’s speech ever, but then rather brilliantly turns it round to say, “I don’t know why I’m your best friend - in fact, I’m not anymore, because look what you’ve found”.”
- Mark Gatiss on Sherlock’s best man’s speech (Sherlock: Chronicles)
Decided to make a post appreciating my hair in it’s natural state. I love my natural hair but sometimes going to a pwi I feel this invisible pressure to straighten it or keep it in braids because they say fro’s are “unprofessional”. I hate white supremacy. Like how tf is the way my hair naturally grows out f my scalp unprofessional? Le sigh.
PhD chronicles at a mostly white institution smh. Anyway I love all of these pics. I feel free, happy and beautiful with my hair out
what the fuck
This is the most gross/hot thing I’ve seen in quite some time.
Given the sudden interest for the color of dresses and vision, here some of the fascinating findings we did recently.
The color nuances we see depend on the number and distribution of cones (=color receptors) in our eye. You can check this rainbow: how many color nuances do you count?
You see less than 20 color nuances: you are a dichromats, like dogs, which means you have 2 types of cones only. You are likely to wear black, beige, and blue. 25% of the population is dichromat.
You see between 20 and 32 color nuances: you are a trichromat, you have 3 types of cones (in the purple/blue, green and red area). You enjoy different colors as you can appreciate them. 50% of the population is trichromat.
You see between 33 and 39 colors: you are a tetrachromat, like bees, and have 4 types of cones (in the purple/blue, green, red plus yellow area). You are irritated by yellow, so this color will be nowhere to be found in your wardrobe. 25% of the population is tetrachromat.
You see more than 39 color nuances: come on, you are making up things! there are only 39 different colors in the test and probably only 35 are properly translated by your computer screen anyway :)
It is highly probable that people who have an additional 4th cone do not get tricked by blue/black or white/gold dresses, no matter the background light ;)
Feel kind of bad that so many folks are reblogging this, because Snopes debunked it the day after it came out.
Lol I saw this test going around and it’s such bunk
Bees can see ULTRAVIOLET, which you cannot put in a jpeg
Dammit I saw 34 and for one brief moment I was like a bee and that much closer to being space royalty and having a hot wolf boy show up on anti-gravity roller skates.
Final day of shooting the new @hulu series #DifficultPeople with one of the best actors alive @jbenhickey!
Hi I’m Sean Bean and regardless of the role I’m auditioning for I will be singing Mmm Whatcha Say.
TUMBLR ACCENT CHALLENGE!
I will never understand why people rate Hounds as their least favorite episode it’s honestly the most married john and sherlock seem (to me) the whole series, and Sherlock is just recognizing how much he actually cares about john and oh man it’s my absolute favorite everything about it is perfection
Yeah even I who sticks by the much maligned TBB recognize that. TBB is when we find their first bit of domesticity and THOB is the height of their marriage.
I really liked it.
- Richard Armitage
No, no, it can’t be
Jac at Oscar de la Renta, Spring 2014
Shonda Rhimes Accepts the Sherry Lansing Award [x]
"How many women had to hit that glass before the first crack appeared? How many cuts did they get, how many bruises? How hard did they have to hit the ceiling? How many women had to hit that glass to ripple it, to send out a thousand hairline fractures? How many women had to hit that glass before the pressure of their effort caused it to evolve from a thick pane of glass into just a thin sheet of splintered ice?"