Articles on this Page
- 06/30/12--09:56: _Photo
- 06/30/12--10:06: _laroux74: I might ...
- 06/30/12--10:08: _adras: HA!
- 06/30/12--10:17: _mind-cave: maria-t...
- 06/30/12--11:03: _david-duchovny-conf...
- 06/30/12--12:08: _Photo
- 06/30/12--12:13: _You pin something, ...
- 06/30/12--12:37: _ I want to ask you ...
- 06/30/12--13:26: _ favorite supernatu...
- 06/30/12--13:30: _wickedthespian: Do...
- 06/30/12--13:31: _Some Pictures from ...
- 06/30/12--15:51: _Photo
- 06/30/12--15:51: _Photo
- 06/30/12--15:53: _phatearrangsnthangs...
- 06/30/12--17:40: _ 30 days of doctor ...
- 07/01/12--09:07: _angelchrys: soy-ex...
- 07/01/12--10:05: _angelswhiskeypie: ...
- 07/01/12--10:22: _ellestark: emilian...
- 07/01/12--10:33: _angelswhiskeypie: ...
- 07/01/12--10:58: _Not gonna lie. I wa...
- 06/30/12--09:56: Photo
- 06/30/12--10:06: laroux74: I might have yelled “MAAAAC!!!” when she came on the...
- 06/30/12--10:08: adras: HA!
- 06/30/12--10:17: mind-cave: maria-the-girl-who-fangirled: It’s like “that is...
- 06/30/12--11:03: david-duchovny-confessions: xD Love This!
- 06/30/12--12:08: Photo
- 06/30/12--12:37: I want to ask you about a quote, “I have a proper man crush on...
- 06/30/12--13:26: favorite supernatural episodes: ↳ folsom prison...
- 06/30/12--13:30: wickedthespian: Do you want me to wag my finger at you and tell...
- 06/30/12--13:31: Some Pictures from the Rocky Horror Tribute Show...
- 06/30/12--15:51: Photo
- 06/30/12--15:51: Photo
- 06/30/12--15:53: phatearrangsnthangs: Hey yall!! OMG this chick is rocking a...
- 06/30/12--17:40: 30 days of doctor who; an episode that makes you cry.› The end...
- 07/01/12--09:07: angelchrys: soy-excited: troyandabed: mrlilymeow: Candice...
- 07/01/12--10:05: angelswhiskeypie: littlehollyleaf: castielisinlovewithdean: 10...
- 07/01/12--10:22: ellestark: emilianadarling: stolenperfection: coleslawths: th...
- 07/01/12--10:33: angelswhiskeypie: agnesanutter: Wait..which episode was this?...
- 07/01/12--10:58: Not gonna lie. I watched this wedding and loved every minute.
I might have yelled “MAAAAC!!!” when she came on the screen.
I hope we get more of her this season.
WHOA SO THAT IS MAC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! I’ve been seeing these gifs and going okay wait…it’s probably not her. I probably am just imagining things. HOLY CRAP NOW I’M GOING TO WATCH THIS SEASON! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
It’s like “that is mahogany” all over again.
Chris you can’t be in all the superhero team movies
OMG this was back when I hated Chris Evans. HATED him. Felt he was the worst actor to come along since …ever. I really used to hate him. He’s gotten loads better though.
xD Love This!
I want to ask you about a quote, “I have a proper man crush on Ryan Gosling”. What does this mean? (x)
favorite supernatural episodes:
↳ folsom prison blues
I’m not gonna lie…..When they went to Arkansas. I was all “eeeeeeee they went to Arkansas!”
Do you want me to wag my finger at you and tell you that you acted rashly? You did, and I can. But I know that you loved him, and he has proven more than once that he loved you. You couldn’t have known what would happen. The coming months are going to be hard - I suspect on all of us. But if it’s guilt you’re looking for Buffy, I’m not your man. All you will get from me is my support… and my respect.
OMG this chick is rocking a t-shirt with a Coming to America quote on it. AWESOOOOOME!
Hex really hated that the black people ended up together. I was all omg they’re perfect!
30 days of doctor who; an episode that makes you cry.
› The end of time - part 2
Candice Sortino, age 17, ran out on the field during the 7th inning of the Arizona vs. South Carolina game at CWS on June 25th. She smacked two players butts; the one shown here is center fielder Joey Rickard.
This girl is my hero.
I really hate Meg.
10 Favourite Supernatural Characters (In no particular order)
Oooh, thinky-thoughts. Meg saying this, basically makes her a soldier, right? She doesn’t think for herself, instead she gives herself over to a higher power.
This makes her, like, a dark Castiel in a way. She served Lucifer (her father), he served God (his father). And in the end, both their fathers failed them.
What this ALSO does is ties her to DEAN in the same way Cas is tied to him. Dean ALSO being a soldier who gave his life over to HIS father. Who ALSO failed him.
(failed is perhaps too strong a word in some of these cases - left, at least)
Meg is ALSO tied to Dean in that they both apprenticed under Alistair and thus both learnt the pleasures of torture.
So now we’ve got these 3 characters, tied together by the same theme - soldiers trying to find a way to live without their cause.
…makes sense that they’d end up together, really.
…and this might explain the connection Cas seems to feel with Meg too. He can see himself in her. Because they were on the same battlefield, just on opposite sides.
Not point here, Just thinking :)
Man, I wish I liked Meg. As it is, I barely can tolerate her. And yes, I have reasons, but they’re very long and about halfway through I get shouty.
His scarf is wrong dammit.
this was the best thing to ever happen on this show
WAIT WHAT OH MY GOD.
… do I have to start watching Criminal Minds now? Because this is just the best thing ever.
The reason I continue to watch Criminal Minds, despite the fact that it makes me barricade all the doors and cry.
Wait..which episode was this? Tell me #spn
Faith. Wherein the epic saga of Sam’s Doomcock began.
Oh but @laroux74 said “heart”. Now i’m confuzzled.
Not gonna lie. I watched this wedding and loved every minute.