- RSS Channel Showcase 5808705
- RSS Channel Showcase 1907420
- RSS Channel Showcase 8385524
- RSS Channel Showcase 6399362
Articles on this Page
- 04/06/15--20:58: _Photo
- 04/06/15--20:59: _40 days and 40 nigh...
- 04/06/15--21:27: _mildredandbobbin re...
- 04/07/15--01:33: _jacindaelena: Sam...
- 04/07/15--06:01: _If your dream is to...
- 04/07/15--08:01: _sarahtonin42:HELLO ...
- 04/07/15--09:48: _[x]other part can b...
- 04/07/15--10:01: _webofgoodnews:Irish...
- 04/07/15--10:18: _entertainmentweekly...
- 04/07/15--11:23: _fuckyeahbehindthesc...
- 04/07/15--11:29: _You guys think I us...
- 04/07/15--11:43: _popculturebrain: J...
- 04/07/15--12:01: _notthatmarilyn: Di...
- 04/07/15--14:01: _The Kipper and the ...
- 04/07/15--16:13: _ed-free-maggie:THIS...
- 04/07/15--16:18: _Photo
- 04/07/15--16:20: _Photo
- 04/07/15--17:03: _mentakingup2muchspa...
- 04/07/15--17:24: _valeria2067:georget...
- 04/07/15--17:27: _Photo
- 04/06/15--20:58: Photo
- 04/07/15--01:33: jacindaelena: SamAlive
- 04/07/15--06:01: If your dream is to tell stories, interesting stories, play...
- 04/07/15--08:01: sarahtonin42:HELLO SMALL COW ARE YOU LOST
- 04/07/15--09:48: [x]other part can be found here
- 04/07/15--10:01: webofgoodnews:Irish town builds memorial to thank Native...
- 04/07/15--10:18: entertainmentweekly: Straight from Joss Whedon himself:...
- 04/07/15--11:23: fuckyeahbehindthescenes: Robert Pattinson was not initially...
- 04/07/15--11:29: You guys think I use my time wisely. Right?
- 04/07/15--11:43: popculturebrain: Just a little ‘Better Call Saul’ / ‘Breaking...
- 04/07/15--12:01: notthatmarilyn: Disneyland opening day 1955 via LIFE
- 04/07/15--14:01: The Kipper and the Corpse
- 04/07/15--16:13: ed-free-maggie:THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
- 04/07/15--16:18: Photo
- 04/07/15--16:20: Photo
- 04/07/15--17:03: mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain: Boston
- 04/07/15--17:24: valeria2067:georgetakei: This deserves one thick, drawled “Oh...
- 04/07/15--17:27: Photo
40 days and 40 nights without reading fanfics and for my first full day back I keep running into ones that I am just not feeling. Argh.
the memory of fan fic is better than the actuality
Shuuuush. I’m gonna keep reading until I find that one fic that sings to me. It’s gonna be brilliant.
If your dream is to tell stories, interesting stories, play interesting people. That’s the bottom line. The people that I play have to be extraordinary.
HELLO SMALL COW ARE YOU LOST
A sculpture of nine eagle feathers will be installed in Bailic Park, in Midleton, Co Cork to thank the Choctaw Indians for their kindness and support during the Great Irish Famine.
Despite the oppression faced by the Choctaws in the years preceding the famine, on hearing of the plight and hunger of the Irish people in 1847, they raised $170 to send to the Irish people and ease their suffering. This figure is equivalent to tens of thousands of dollars in today’s currency.
The sculpture, consisting of nine giant, stainless steel eagle feathers, is currently being completed by Cork sculptor Alex Pentek. Speaking to the Irish Examiner, Pentek says, “I wanted to show the courage, fragility and humanity that they displayed in my work.”
Straight from Joss Whedon himself: Avengers: Age of Ultronwon’t have a signature post-credit scene.
I’m okay with this. Mostly because these days the post credit scenes are letdowns. Not that the duck wasn’t cool. It was cool just to have people saying “What does that have to do with anything?” And older people explain it doesn’t. The Post credit scenes just seem pointless right now. Give it a minute to come back in style.
Robert Pattinson was not initially chosen for the role of Edward Cullen, but after an audition at director Catherine Hardwicke’s home with Stewart, he was selected. (x)
It’s been 70 years since that fateful day.
The old man walks up the path of the stately home. It’s been painted and remodeled over the years. But the structure remains the same. He can tell.
He often forgets things–when to take his pills, what time does that show he likes come on the holodeck, and sometimes the look on his wife’s face from when he asked her to marry her. But he doesn’t forget this. He doesn’t forget the moments which lead to his life changing.
He isn’t supposed to be here. His grandkids were supposed to visit. They didn’t. So he hopped in his old car, used up his monthly ration of gas and he drove. He drove hours and hours until he was here.
He walks further up the path and looks at the old house. It’s boarded up now. No one will buy it like this. Still that’s not enough.
He takes out the canister of gas he placed in the backseat and pours it all along the edges of the house. And with the flick of a match the house goes up in flames.
He walks back to his car and sits as the heat from the house wafts his way.
He’s warm for the first time in years.
He’s happy for the first time in years.
He’s free for the first time in decades.
You guys think I use my time wisely. Right?
Disneyland opening day 1955 via LIFE
The Kipper and the Corpse
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
This deserves one thick, drawled “Oh Myyy.”
So maybe they don’t hate homosexuals; they really just hate themselves for enjoying gay porn.
For me those links didnt work and I found this interesting. That’s BTW where th stats come from PornHub (which btw doesn’t even have the best gay porn omg holla at ya girl for some better places). So here is the working link and some more interesting info. Also a few more of these states now have legal gay marriage by now. It’d be interesting to see if that really does change the tide of porn watching.