Articles on this Page
- 03/03/13--11:32: _*gulp* I never noti...
- 03/03/13--11:34: _muhreenah: sleepwe...
- 03/03/13--13:02: _Welcome to my home....
- 03/03/13--16:49: _krabkakes15: fuefu...
- 03/03/13--19:19: _When she circles he...
- 03/03/13--19:23: _"If you don’t know ...
- 03/03/13--19:25: _Photo
- 03/04/13--06:06: _beautifulcity: scr...
- 03/04/13--07:23: _I hate you knitters...
- 03/04/13--08:16: _tumblrs-are-cool: ...
- 03/04/13--09:39: _the-manila-institut...
- 03/04/13--12:09: _Photo
- 03/04/13--12:15: _#Thedoctor
- 03/04/13--12:50: _doomslock: i have ...
- 03/04/13--12:52: _Really want crop th...
- 03/04/13--13:56: _I swear to God tumb...
- 03/04/13--13:57: _Photo
- 03/04/13--14:10: _entertainmentweekly...
- 03/04/13--14:34: _kylemichaud replied...
- 03/04/13--14:35: _cracked: Nice try,...
- 03/03/13--11:32: *gulp* I never noticed the tiny, blonde chest hairs before. Oh...
- 03/03/13--11:34: muhreenah: sleepwellsweetdragon: greencarnations: OMFG THIS...
- 03/03/13--13:02: Welcome to my home. In which of The Avengers would you care to...
- 03/03/13--16:49: krabkakes15: fuefukidouji: Am I kicked out of the fandom...
- 03/03/13--19:19: When she circles her nose…it’s one of my most...
- 03/03/13--19:25: Photo
- 03/04/13--06:06: beautifulcity: scrappydont: jackie-burkhart: fuckyeahlonghaire...
- 03/04/13--07:23: I hate you knitters. Stoppit! Showing me stuff I can’t...
- 03/04/13--08:16: tumblrs-are-cool: Purchase a brand new, personally signed card...
- 03/04/13--12:09: Photo
- 03/04/13--12:15: #Thedoctor
- 03/04/13--12:52: Really want crop this and and start a rumor that this is an old...
- 03/04/13--13:57: Photo
- 03/04/13--14:10: entertainmentweekly: Jesus H. Christ! The two-hour premiere of...
- 03/04/13--14:35: cracked: Nice try, folks. Why would you even need to FAKE...
*gulp* I never noticed the tiny, blonde chest hairs before. Oh my. Just follow that neck down, down, down to….*sigh*
OMFG THIS FUCKING BIT
See, you guys who haven’t read the books don’t know that none of this happened in the book
the book had just a stupid generic happy ending
so all these book kids went to the movie and all was going as planned
AND THEN THIS DUDE JUST FUCKING KILLS ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS
AND THEN EVERYBODY STARTS FUCKING DYING
IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
SERIOUSLY WATCH BREAKING DAWN PT. 2
HOnestly, there should be an oscar for “best troll”
or “movie that made most fangirls shit themselves”
because BDPT 2 WOULD WIN. unquestionably. and it’s the only oscar I’d ever celebrate htem winning.
Agreed!! Best Troll Award. Haha.
Welcome to my home. In which of The Avengers would you care to drink your wine? Apologies The Coulson cup is already taken. #adult
Am I kicked out of the fandom yet?
Why did I put the Impala in the ocean though
When she circles her nose…it’s one of my most favorite things in the world
“If you don’t know about Tumblr then you are not supposed to know about Tumblr. It’s like fight club.”
- John Green (via chronic-nostalgia)
Cutting hair short “just because” and changing hairstyles frequently is a sign of fickleness, and that is inherently unattractive. That’s why short hair is often seen on little girls and little teenage hipster chicks and riotgrrl punx because they haven’t matured to be able to take care of their own appearance.
Something as simple and easy as having long, flowing, beautiful and sexy hair is a sign of integrity and being able to stick to one thing for quite a while, something that most people lack in this day and age. It’s a sign of maturity and adulthood.
There’s also something really sensual about long, untamed, naturally grown hair. Seeing it is like an instant connection to nature and earthiness and humanness, if you’re into that spiritual hippie stuff. I am, if only a little bit.
Now I’m not saying that a sexy girl can’t look sexy with short hair (because she’s already sexy regardless), but I think a woman looks like a woman when she has long hair. Long hair is a signifier of maturity and womanliness.
lol wow this is a stupid post
why is this a blog tho
Err, ok. What about people with thin hair whose hair looks awful when it’s longer than shoulder length. Fuck this blog, wow.
Lol…I’m sorry. It’s just so stupid it makes me laugh. It’s fucking ridiculous and omg what website are you on? This is tumblr. Where we have moved beyond stupid ideals about who gets to define things for others. A woman is a woman because they are a woman. Nothing else required other than to say “I am a woman”.
I hate you knitters. Stoppit! Showing me stuff I can’t have because I don’t knit. BAH!
I’m TRYING TO SAVE MONEY!
I swear to God if one more stupid fandom ruins a beautiful text post i am calling the police.
i have to get something from upstairs but i’m downstairs i don’t know what to do
You’ll just have to ask Lady Bellamy if you can go upstairs.
#I MAKE REFERENCES NO ONE GETS!
Really want crop this and and start a rumor that this is an old photo which just so happened to capture the suicide of a well known detective
I swear to God tumblr. I don’t like Andrew Scott! I don’t. Ok? Don’t you DARE make me find that man sexy. Stop posting photos of him making me re-think my position. You’ve already won on so many other things okay? I love Benedict Cumberbatch. I like his hair all colors. If I had a 12 months of Rupert Graves Calendar then I’d be in Heaven. I am petitioning all cloning labs in the world to make more Martin Freemans. And I have 2 t-shirts that feature Mark Gattis. But I will NOT start to like Andrew Scott. Stop! Stop! Stop!
Jesus H. Christ! The two-hour premiere of History’s The Bible scored 13.1 million viewers and a 3.3 demo rating, thoroughly smiting everything on the major broadcast networks last night.
I wonder if it was any good….I meant to watch but ya know..didn’t.
HOW THE FUCK IS EVE WHITE?
WHITE ASS EVE
THAT IS WHO SHE IS
WHITE ASS EVE
PERK ASS BOOBS WHITE ASS EVE
OMG WHY AM I ALL IN CAPS
AND THOSE TEETH BETTER HAVE LOOKED LIKE SHIT TOO
OMG ARE THOSE HIGHLIGHTS IN ADAMS HAIR?
I AM GOING NUTS
This is where one of my atheist friends will point out it’s all fake any way so who cares….but I do…I care.
It’s weird how we find some people attractive and others not. For me Matt Smith is one I don’t find attractive when EVERYONE ELSE DOES.
I’ve only found Matt Smith attractive in two photos so I’m there with you but I guess it really depends on a lot of factors. The photos of Andrew Scott that I’ve liked are so far removed from any character I’ve seen him play so maybe that’s why they hit me so well. Same with Matt Smith. He’s so pretty when he’s put together. I dislike all his hipster clothes. So I dunno.