Articles on this Page
- 03/09/13--19:17: _angelchrys replied ...
- 03/09/13--20:49: _SNL! OMG! OMG! OMG!...
- 03/09/13--21:01: _Photo
- 03/10/13--12:39: _autumnyte: aiffe: ...
- 03/10/13--13:45: _annacarrota: can’t...
- 03/10/13--14:00: _I always find it we...
- 03/10/13--14:01: _Photo
- 03/10/13--14:03: _Looking at the Will...
- 03/10/13--14:08: _Photo
- 03/10/13--14:14: _brianthemute: Ayyy...
- 03/10/13--14:37: _If we shadows have ...
- 03/10/13--16:00: _Photo
- 03/10/13--17:36: _oh god I really wan...
- 03/10/13--17:38: _Photo
- 03/10/13--18:48: _I was at the grocer...
- 03/10/13--19:31: _Photo
- 03/10/13--19:47: _Why am I not normal...
- 03/10/13--19:53: _timeywimeywincheste...
- 03/11/13--07:55: _I didn’t know Dougl...
- 03/11/13--07:56: _sophies-starlight: ...
- 03/09/13--20:49: SNL! OMG! OMG! OMG! Two wild and crazy guys!!!!! OMG!
- 03/09/13--21:01: Photo
- 03/10/13--12:39: autumnyte: aiffe: Petition to stop CISPA. I know some of you...
- 03/10/13--13:45: annacarrota: can’t remember how many times reblogged this. Just...
- 03/10/13--14:01: Photo
- 03/10/13--14:03: Looking at the William Shakespeare tag on tumblr before it comes...
- 03/10/13--14:08: Photo
- 03/10/13--14:14: brianthemute: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I googled british fonize. And...
- 03/10/13--16:00: Photo
- 03/10/13--17:36: oh god I really want some sushi right now.
- 03/10/13--17:38: Photo
- 03/10/13--19:31: Photo
- 03/10/13--19:47: Why am I not normal? I saw this on facebook and then all I could...
- 03/10/13--19:53: timeywimeywinchesters: shiriart: amosanguis: timeywimeywinches...
- 03/11/13--07:55: I didn’t know Douglas Adams but I’m sure he...
- 03/11/13--07:56: sophies-starlight: From BBC One’s twitter :-)...
Ooh…and what do you want your Whedon tattoo to be? (notice how I’m not trying to talk you out of Whedon)
Yeah there’s so much to chose from with Joss isn’t there? I once thought of the “B” from Buffy but that’s not enough ya know. Then I thought of maybe a quote from one of the shows or “Zwei Welten” which is the german translation of “Normal Again” which is almost my favorite Buffy episode just for the sheer fuckery of it. And then again maybe just the word “Whedon” would be enough. But it’s impossible to sum of my love in one thing. I’d have to get dozens.
Oooo maybe the words William /Whedon. A combo of my love for Shakespeare and Joss? Hmm.
I suppose my fandoms are warring for my first tat. Ooof and how can I forget Doctor Who? It means so much to me. Though that’s an easy one…the tardis even thought so many people have the tardis. hmm.
See why Johnlock is so perfect? It’s simple. I don’t even have to think about it.
SNL! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Two wild and crazy guys!!!!!
I know some of you may have been turned off by the overly-hyperbolic posts about CISPA making the rounds; but the above is legit. If you haven’t signed the petition yet, please do. It needs about 25,000 signatures by next week.
Be aware that you will need to create an account with whitehouse.gov, which is a bit of a nuisance, but once you have it, it’s very easy to sign future petitions—petitions which actually have a chance of going somewhere.
can’t remember how many times reblogged this. Just in case, more beautiful, gorgeous looks of love on my blog -ok some wonderful eye fuck too
I always find it weird (even though it’s the bulk of what I see on tumblr) when people list out shows in their bio. It’s like is that really part of your makeup? Is that what you are? If you’re listing out your likes then neato but it’s always.
“Hi, I’m Amanda. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, Harry Potter.”
And it’s like wait…aren’t you missing a word or two there? And seems odd. And as much as I love my fandoms…they aren’t me. I’m more than someone who appreciates the story lines of a book or tv show.
Just an observation really. I’m sure I have a bio out there that mentions I love Joss a lot but I can’t think of a time in my life where my introduction would equate to me making a list of things that entertain me.
This seems a bit rich considering I’m planning 3 tattoos that are fandom related and I guess the body does introduce yourself. Hmm definitely will need to re-think their placement now.
Looking at the William Shakespeare tag on tumblr before it comes almost entirely full of Whedon related shit.
Of course I love Joss but sometimes it gets exhausting to see that tumblr is definitely a fan of “New is always better”.
I googled british fonize. And this is what happened.
If we shadows have offended,
Think but this, and all is mended:
That you have but slumbered here,
While these visions did appear;
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding but a dream,
Gentles, do not reprehend.
If you pardon, we will mend.
oh god I really want some sushi right now.
I was at the grocery store tonight and, as always, I organized my items neatly on the conveyor belt before they reached the clerk. This time a stranger behind me snapped a photo. I should’ve felt embarrassed really but fuck off. Organized groceries are awesome. They even taste better.
Why am I not normal? I saw this on facebook and then all I could think of was a baby doll arm necklace. And , of course, Etsy said “You know someone already made that”
season nine: crowley starts getting desperate
omfg i cannot with you people anymore
Silly Crowley. You can not fit a moose in a box that small.
OH MY GOD THERE’S ART MARRY ME
I laughed so hard.
I didn’t know Douglas Adams but I’m sure he would’ve been fascinated with the world we live in these days. This doodle just puts a lump in my throat. I miss a man I’ve never met.
From BBC One’s twitter :-) https://twitter.com/BBCOne/status/311105500215406593
DEAD. JUST FUCKIN DEAD. DEAD AS A DOORNAIL. DEADER THAN A DOORNAIL. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.