Articles on this Page
- 03/19/13--13:05: _Photo
- 03/19/13--13:16: _doctorwho: Don’t....
- 03/19/13--13:42: _You know what’...
- 03/19/13--14:32: _Photo
- 03/19/13--14:33: _ohhelloholly: h-el...
- 03/19/13--14:39: _I think the worst p...
- 03/19/13--17:56: _NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
- 03/19/13--18:08: _ Tom with his Three...
- 03/19/13--18:36: _followers, what do ...
- 03/19/13--19:04: _"Buffy the Vampire ...
- 03/19/13--20:29: _Photo
- 03/19/13--21:30: _ Young Jon Stewart ...
- 03/20/13--06:21: _entertainmentweekly...
- 03/20/13--06:25: _Mulan is the best D...
- 03/20/13--06:27: _Sugary drinks tied ...
- 03/20/13--08:33: _entertainmentweekly...
- 03/20/13--10:05: _awkward-dancing-des...
- 03/20/13--10:09: _So we’re doin...
- 03/20/13--10:22: _ellestark: The Unu...
- 03/20/13--10:33: _Rory Gilmore and Pe...
- 03/19/13--13:05: Photo
- 03/19/13--13:16: doctorwho: Don’t. #partypooperdoctorwho
- 03/19/13--14:32: Photo
- 03/19/13--14:33: ohhelloholly: h-ella: chandeluresinsicily: JACK BLACK IS...
- 03/19/13--17:56: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- 03/19/13--18:08: Tom with his Three If By Space Awards: TiBS Awards OMG you...
- 03/19/13--18:36: followers, what do you want to know?
- 03/19/13--20:29: Photo
- 03/19/13--21:30: Young Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. I cannot lie. If I get...
- 03/20/13--06:21: entertainmentweekly: This week in EW: We visit Doctor Who on...
- 03/20/13--06:27: Sugary drinks tied to 180,000 deaths worldwide
- 03/20/13--08:33: entertainmentweekly: Whoa, guys — did you know that Ferb is on...
- 03/20/13--10:05: awkward-dancing-destiel: thedetectivesayslokihasthetardis: obse...
- 03/20/13--10:22: ellestark: The Unusuals should never have been cancelled. Also...
- 03/20/13--10:33: Rory Gilmore and Pete Campbell are getting hitched
You know what’s great about capitalism? Finding someone to give you what you want for the right price. It’s brilliant. You know what’s even better? Having someone make you a copy of something you want for an even lower price. That’s brilliant-er.
JACK BLACK IS LITERALLY LEADING AN ENTIRE ARMY OF PO COSTUMES HOW IS THIS PICTURE NOT ALL OVER TUMBLR
makes me :)
I think the worst part of depression is that you can’t logic your fuckin’ way out of it. When you’re like “God I suck” and so you list out the hundred ways in which you totally don’t suck at all. Then you think “Yeah, sure, good list….. but I still suck” and it’s like FUCKIN A. This. This is the worst part of depression. Because if you don’t got logic then what the fuck do you have?
Tom with his Three If By Space Awards: TiBS Awards
OMG you guys. We should have a tumblr awards. Why don’t we have tumblr awards?
Purple: 10 facts about my room
Blue: 9 facts about my family
Green: 8 facts about my body
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
White: 3 facts about my personality
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
“Buffy the Vampire Slayer showed the whole world, and an entire sprawling industry, that writing monsters and demons and end-of-the-world is not hack-work, it can challenge the best. Joss Whedon raised the bar for every writer - not just genre/niche writers, but every single one of us.” Russell T. Davies (via writingquotes) That explains that then. (via deserthooker)
Russell T. Davies (via writingquotes)
That explains that then.
Young Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
I cannot lie. If I get a time machine then I’m going back and doing things with them both.
This week in EW: We visit Doctor Who on location in Wales, grill executive producer Steven Moffat about upcoming episodes and the 50th anniversary special, and luncheon in Manhattan with Matt Smith. Our Who package also contains a breakdown of all 11 Doctors and, perhaps best of all, an essay by Peter Jackson in which the Lord of the Rings director recounts his Who-love and announces his price for directing an episode.
You’ll think the magazine is, well, bigger on the inside…
MyHealthNewsDaily: Consumption of soda and other sugar-sweetened beverages may contribute to hundreds of thousands of deaths around the world, mainly due to type 2 diabetes, a new study says.
The results show sugar-sweetened beverage consumption is linked to 180,000 deaths a year worldwide, including 25,000 deaths a year in the United States, the researchers say. The study is being presented at a meeting of the American Heart Association.
Cripes. This is why I’m glad this is ONE sugary thing I can live without. I can’t remember the last time I had a soda.
Whoa, guys — did you know that Ferb is on Game of Thrones this season?
Is that the kid from Love Actually and Doctor Who? OMG!
For those of you who may be unaware, Slyvester McCoy who played Radagast the Brown in the Hobbit also played the seventh Doctor.
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS
So we’re doing a Who’s who at our office. Yes, I know (If you read my depressing office worker post yesterday then yep it’s things like that which make me write sad lamentations)
Someone just said “Should we do male/female” And mentally I lost my shit and i’m just like ugh fuckin gender bullshit…this is dumb but I don’t want to get into gender politics in the office so I’m trying to decide how do I make my opinion heard and not be the crazy office liberal…..especially since I’m not.
The Unusuals should never have been cancelled. Also my tag is super appropriate for this picture.
I loved The Unusuals. Super happy it got cancelled. Without it being cancelled then all the other lovely Renner things wouldn’t have happened…including Hawkeye.
Let’s hope their real-life relationship doesn’t resemble their Mad Men relationship.
Dammit EW It’s Rory Gilmore and Connor (actually nevermind Connor is even worse than Pete Campbell)