Articles on this Page
- 11/29/13--08:01: _northray replied to...
- 11/29/13--08:14: _HEY YOU GUUUUUUYYYS...
- 11/29/13--08:41: _thegingerbatch repl...
- 11/29/13--08:51: _thegingerbatch repl...
- 11/29/13--08:54: _freakingkevinsolo: ...
- 11/29/13--09:47: _thegingerbatch: my...
- 11/29/13--10:29: _Now I have to liste...
- 11/29/13--10:40: _I am Christmas shop...
- 11/29/13--11:00: _thurdsay: *has tum...
- 11/29/13--13:08: _Amazon, we need to ...
- 11/29/13--13:30: _So me and my friend...
- 11/29/13--13:38: _Rob Benedict Stroke...
- 11/29/13--14:09: _Is not buying a vio...
- 11/29/13--14:38: _hee hee -- just tea...
- 11/29/13--17:35: _Photo
- 11/29/13--19:02: _Photo
- 11/29/13--20:12: _Photo
- 11/29/13--20:58: _truewhit: Everyone...
- 11/29/13--21:19: _its-a-duckpond: di...
- 11/29/13--21:33: _Photo
- 11/29/13--08:14: HEY YOU GUUUUUUYYYSSS!!!!!!! I AM SHOPPING FOR ONE RIGHT EFFIN...
- 11/29/13--08:54: freakingkevinsolo: Sylvester McCoy felt that he was too small...
- 11/29/13--10:29: Now I have to listen to it. (Gosh this brings back memories)
- 11/29/13--10:40: I am Christmas shopping for my friend and just perusing her wish...
- 11/29/13--13:08: Amazon, we need to have a conversation about the amount of money...
- 11/29/13--13:30: So me and my friends are getting ready to buy gifts for each...
- 11/29/13--14:38: hee hee -- just teasing you ;-)
- 11/29/13--17:35: Photo
- 11/29/13--19:02: Photo
- 11/29/13--20:12: Photo
- 11/29/13--20:58: truewhit: Everyone on Tumblr.
- 11/29/13--21:19: its-a-duckpond: disneyismyescape: gameraboy: Mary Poppins...
- 11/29/13--21:33: Photo
Ok, but I’m sure if they gave you a teaser, they must be working on it?
No standing up for her and her logical timelines for writing. She is a horrible person who dares not type 300 words a minute. Take up your torch with me and let’s get her.
HEY YOU GUUUUUUYYYSSS!!!!!!!
I AM SHOPPING FOR ONE RIGHT EFFIN NOW.
I AM SO EXCITED.
I AM TRYING WOMAN
Ima write my own version…..
So then what had happened was Sherlock and John were looking at each other in that way they always be lookin like. You know that look. That “ooo baby I wanna get all up in yo stuff” look.
And then Sherlock was like “John.”
And John was like “Sherlock.”
And then they moved closer together and they were like all pressed up on each other n shit. Like you didn’t know where the other one ended and the other began unless of course you looked at their clothes and then okay yeah that was a bit of a giveaway but seriously these motherfuckers was close.
And then they were all kissin n shit and grabbing each other all over da place and damn John’s hands were all big and manly and just rough as fuck and Sherlock said
"Take me now, John"
and John said “Where?”
and Sherlock said “To Tescos, Da fuck you think I meant?”
and John said “Rude. ya know I could just leave without fucking you”
and Sherlock said “ORLY?”
and John said “RLY”
and then John left.. The end.
Sylvester McCoy felt that he was too small and easily bullied if he sat on the sofa, so he decided this was better
my dad is watching some women’s talk show and they are talking about the importance of vitamin d and how it’s really important to “eat enough d” and i just
Now I have to listen to it. (Gosh this brings back memories)
I am Christmas shopping for my friend and just perusing her wish list…..
My friends are probably not like other people’s friends.
*has tumblr open in three tabs*
Son, we need to have a talk about commitment…
Amazon, we need to have a conversation about the amount of money I have and the amount of money you think I have.
So me and my friends are getting ready to buy gifts for each other and were exchanging wish lists. I had to go dig my old one up from ages ago….
And most of the things were normal things like tardis cups and hitchhikers guide to the galaxy things…..
I mean like what?
And I added it June 29,2010. WHAT?
And it’s in GERMAN. Was I going to teach myself German? I do that every so often. Pick up a book in a different language to learn more about it. But…what?
I don’t even know what the book is about. Munich um….talking?
Was I studying Nietzsche then? I’ll do that too. Decide I want to learn everything about someone/something then forget about it forever…
What the fuck caused me to add this book? I don’t even know….
During signing autographs at Toronto Con a fan asked him about his wedding anniversary and he couldnât get the words out right. Later on when Jared, Jensen and the rest went out drinking and invited Rob he said he was ill and stayed in. However, Richard thought something was wrong so he took him to the E.R From there it was determined Rob was having a stroke. The stroke was caused by a blood vessel bursting in his neck and forming a blood clot. Luckily, Rob was taken to the hospital right away. Heâs getting better everyday he says and he still has a lisp due to the stroke but he says that is only temporary. Please donate to the Stroke Association or send him a nice letter here: Rob Benedict Imperium 7 5455 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1706 Los Angeles, CA 90036 USA
Please donate if you are able, and share this link!
signal boost from my other blog.
Is not buying a violin today. Will wait and pay about double what I’d planned because I want to learn properly with a half way decent one. #big girl decisions
Heading home. See everyone later.
How do we all feel about either a sweet kisses night or a johnlock porn night on the NSFW blog later?
No, no it’s okay if you can’t find it. I’m good with teasing because you didn’t find it and that’s fine. It’s sooo okay.
I mean I thought you were the Queen of finding things with regards to Sherlock. It’s okay. Maybe I’ll go ask Mr. Magoo if he can find it.
*giggles because this is probably gonna drive her crazy now*
Everyone on Tumblr.
Mary Poppins premiere night at the Chinese Theater with Walt and Lillian Disney, Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews.
Fun fact: The saving Mr. Banks movie about the making of Mary Poppins also premiered at the Chinese Theater.
Oh my GOD! That is brilliant! Look at Dick Van Dyke! Ahh this is so lovely. I’m smiling so much right now. *sigh* this is a happy thing indeed.