Articles on this Page
- 10/31/14--05:55: _Photo
- 10/31/14--05:56: _"In the war film, a...
- 10/31/14--06:01: _bilbo-babe: Stephe...
- 10/31/14--06:10: _elbuiz: sklushi: ...
- 10/31/14--06:18: _jacksonolantern: s...
- 10/31/14--06:21: _Photo
- 10/31/14--06:32: _"It is a little bit...
- 10/31/14--06:59: _thegingerbatch: ag...
- 10/31/14--07:05: _how can you call yo...
- 10/31/14--07:26: _constructionpaperan...
- 10/31/14--08:02: _ Albert-Samuel Anke...
- 10/31/14--10:09: _Photo
- 10/31/14--10:25: _It’s Hallowee...
- 10/31/14--11:54: _leo-arcana: unbeli...
- 10/31/14--11:55: _tastefullyoffensive...
- 10/31/14--13:03: _I once talked a cl...
- 10/31/14--13:15: _rhapsody-tardisblue...
- 10/31/14--13:47: _markruffalo: No ma...
- 10/31/14--14:53: _thedevil-wears-west...
- 10/31/14--19:16: _blake-wyatt: :’)
- 10/31/14--05:55: Photo
- 10/31/14--06:01: bilbo-babe: Stephen Colbert as Laketown Spy :))
- 10/31/14--06:10: elbuiz: sklushi: edgebug: REST IN PEACE “GO TO THE TOP...
- 10/31/14--06:21: Photo
- 10/31/14--07:05: how can you call yourself a feminist but then drool over a boy?
- 10/31/14--07:26: constructionpaperandtears:
- 10/31/14--08:02: Albert-Samuel Anker - Girl, Twisting Her Hair
- 10/31/14--10:09: Photo
- 10/31/14--10:25: It’s Halloween. I’m gonna write Freebatch.
- 10/31/14--11:54: leo-arcana: unbelievable-facts: a man named Walter Summerford...
- 10/31/14--11:55: tastefullyoffensive: [marlboro_gold]
- 10/31/14--13:15: rhapsody-tardisblue: that’s really it tho
- 10/31/14--13:47: markruffalo: No matter who you are or what walk of life you’re...
- 10/31/14--14:53: thedevil-wears-westwood: Look at this and tell me Natalie...
- 10/31/14--19:16: blake-wyatt: :’)
“In the war film, a soldier can hold his buddy—as long as his buddy is dying on the battlefield. In the western, Butch Cassidy can wash the Sundance Kid’s naked flesh—as long as it is wounded. In the boxing film, a trainer can rub the well-developed torso and sinewy back of his protege—as long as it is bruised. In the crime film, a mob lieutenant can embrace his boss like a lover—as long as he is riddled with bullets. Violence makes the homoeroticism of many “male” genres invisible; it is a structural mechanism of plausible deniability.”
- Brintnall, Kent L.; Tarantino’s incarnational theology: Reservoir Dogs, crucifixions and spectacular violence (via ramsayosbolton)
Stephen Colbert as Laketown Spy :))
REST IN PEACE “GO TO THE TOP QUICKLY WHOOSH” BUTTON. WE WILL ALL MISS YOU. GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE
press the ” . ” key
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT REBLOG TO SAVE A LIFETIME OF SCROLLING UP
shoutout to fanfiction.net for having the same layout since the beginning of time
WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU BROKEN HOW COULD YOU
I KNOW I KNOW WHAT DID I DO?
THIS IS KILLING ME.
Y ARE THEIR LIPS TOUCHING WHEN HE LOVES JOHN THEMOST?
[I decided to use this really badly made gif because it’s kinda halloweeny and that is what i am doing for my haloween. poorly fixing this story]
babe i can fight the patriarchy and ride a dick those things are not mutually exclusive
Albert-Samuel Anker - Girl, Twisting Her Hair
I’m gonna write Freebatch.
a man named Walter Summerford was struck by lightning 3 times in his life. After his death, his gravestone was also struck.
fuck this guy in particular. even after death, fuck him.
I once talked a clerk into giving me a book early. Okay the book was Harry Potter. I asked if they had them delivered already.
"Yeah just in the back. A whole case of them"
"Well sell me one. Come on."
"I just can’t. The UPC won’t even let me sell it."
So I picked up a DVD I thought they’d like for the same price. So charge me for this DVD and you can take it home. And for giving me the honor of buying you this DVD,you will give me a book….say Harry Potter?
"But..umm..you won’t put it on the internet?"
"I am going to leave here, go get some food ,and then head home. I won’t come out until I’ve read it. And you will have made someone happy and got yourself something too."
"Alright but uh…this movie instead."
And out I walked with my book.
This reminds me of an experience from today where I talked the Good Will clerk into…well I feel bad about it. Someone put something on hold but it went home with me.
My plan was to go into politics. In college it was the main goal. I was the first president of both the college republicans and the young democrats. They both agreed to it because…well I talked them into it.
I eventually realized that I could probably do well in politics but my God I’d lose my soul in the process. And a poor little girl from podunk is far more worried about her soul than she is about anything else.
that’s really it tho
No matter who you are or what walk of life you’re on, casting a vote is how you can make your voice heard on matters that are important to you. Consider volunteering for a call-from-home shift to reach progressives from key states who may stay home on election day. Click here for more info.
Look at this and tell me Natalie Dormer isn’t perfect for this role. Can we try our hardest to get Marvel to notice this haha.