Articles on this Page
- 01/19/13--16:36: _Photo
- 01/19/13--17:12: _fydavidtennant: mo...
- 01/19/13--19:56: _Photo
- 01/20/13--10:50: _thefrogman: [video...
- 01/20/13--13:25: _whatsbehindthefacad...
- 01/20/13--13:26: _ The Christmas Inva...
- 01/20/13--13:28: _Photo
- 01/20/13--15:12: _cleowalker: Jean P...
- 01/20/13--17:39: _!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- 01/20/13--18:39: _TRUEDAT! omg and I’...
- 01/20/13--20:23: _adventurecomics: H...
- 01/20/13--21:24: _+ Something I didn&...
- 01/20/13--21:36: _jaaaaaaaaaackfrost:...
- 01/20/13--21:45: _While I’m in ...
- 01/21/13--07:58: _thomerama: Penny W...
- 01/21/13--12:13: _cheeseburgerdanvers...
- 01/21/13--12:14: _ourpresidents: Jim...
- 01/21/13--12:18: _everynineyearsandth...
- 01/21/13--14:19: _justtimmy: This is...
- 01/21/13--15:31: _AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
- 01/19/13--16:36: Photo
- 01/19/13--17:12: fydavidtennant: more here: DT Forum Aww bless. Look at him in...
- 01/19/13--19:56: Photo
- 01/20/13--10:50: thefrogman: [video] omg….omg….it’s giving a...
- 01/20/13--13:25: whatsbehindthefacade: h3llhoundsinbaskerville: landofthefandoms...
- 01/20/13--13:26: The Christmas Invasion and Doomsday. ↳ ’How long are you gonna...
- 01/20/13--13:28: Photo
- 01/20/13--15:12: cleowalker: Jean Paul Sartre at his writing desk. With...
- 01/20/13--17:39: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 01/20/13--18:39: TRUEDAT! omg and I’ve been reading the books lately and...
- 01/20/13--20:23: adventurecomics: How to persuade Spidey to join your team.
- 01/21/13--07:58: thomerama: Penny Weber Oh bless…it’s me as a wee...
- 01/21/13--12:13: cheeseburgerdanvers: screenweek: (via gingerhaze) #if this...
- 01/21/13--12:14: ourpresidents: Jimmy Started Something New In 1977, Jimmy...
- 01/21/13--12:18: everynineyearsandthirtyfourdays: [x] Is it really? It’s...
- 01/21/13--14:19: justtimmy: This is...
- 01/21/13--15:31: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...
more here: DT Forum
Aww bless. Look at him in the fourth pic. That’s someone having the time of their life.
One of the best photos ever taken
i love how benedict is standing wth his arm around natasha like he’s taking a photo with the avengers but then moffat is just like I am Thor.
Quote the Moffat:
I LIKE IT.
*throws off a building*
The Christmas Invasion and Doomsday.
↳ ’How long are you gonna stay with me?’ ‘…Forever.’
Jean Paul Sartre at his writing desk. With existentialist kitty.
TRUEDAT! omg and I’ve been reading the books lately and I’ve been all omg I can’t believe no one else cares about this.
How to persuade Spidey to join your team.
+ Something I didn’t fail at today [these will be cut from here on out. it’s my blog and all that but I’ll make it easier for you guys to scroll by my 365 contribution]I mothertruckin’ mopped. I know that seems like not a big thing but in my adult life…I’ve never mopped…not once. I’ve never got out the mop to clean. Not unless it was “okay time to move out of the apartment so let’s try to make the place look like normal humans and not pigs live here” so this counts as non failure. Adults mop. Stunningly boring part of adulthood but I did it.
+Also I wrote on the spec script. I did that yesterday too. And I went back and decided to follow the rules by spending more time on the treatment that I had and by doing that I mothertruckin was able to move ahead
-Something I failed at is I am not good at taking criticism from non screenwriters and that’s a bad habit everyone can give some good notes and I did get some good notes tonight.
-Something else I failed at is poor planning led me to missing going to the screenwriting meetup tonight. The good part of that is that I didn’t have much to say but I would’ve been really interested to see what other people had to say about the guys script. So let’s try to plan that better
look me in the eyes and tell me that if the character you hold near and dear to your heart knocked on your window in the middle of the night and said “drop everything and come with me” you wouldn’t do it you know you fucking would
This is actually a really interesting idea because I first thought…who would be that character?
The Doctor is an easy one but I’m going to take him out of the equation because the dude has a time machine so even if I left…I didn’t really leave (unless I died) so it’s not really a risk (other than death on another planet or time of course). So who else? Buffy? Fuck no.
Giles? same thing. These people live in very dangerous places and I ain’t a going.
Scarlett? Well no I mean because does it mean I have to go back to her time? The black thing wouldn’t really work well for me there.
Hannibal? Maybe. I’m pausing to note I know how insane it is that I’d consider going with a serial killer but not someone who consistently saves the world. Me and H would go to such beautiful and interesting places. As long as he wouldn’t kill me then yes I’d go with Hannibal.
Sherlock? No. Being his friend possibly gets you murdered all the effin time.
The President? (I love a lot of fictional presidents) Yes, I’d go with all of them. Even with Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.
But who do I hold most near and dear to my heart? Who gives me that little light in my heart and makes me happy and angry and all that good stuff?
Harry Potter? Oh i do love Harry and yes i’d go with all of those characters… even Tom Riddle.
I’d so go with Rhett Butler too. I think he’d be willing to create a scandal for me and I do declare I’d be down for that.
I guess I’m trying to figure out who is my favorite character in anything and I can’t think of just one. I do so love The Doctor but I think my favorite character of all time is Charles Wallace Murry. Yes, yes I’d go with him. I could be Mrs. Huh
This has been a long meandering post about fictional characters. Apologies.
While I’m in the writing mood I am going to ahead and ante up by writing down my resolutions. I noticed NO ONE posting theirs. This kinda made me sad because I feel like you should always try to better yourself at the new year. Any time of year is good but you should try…. Of course maybe it means people just don’t want to share theirs because it’d suck when they fail but hey ya gotta try.
1) Read 50 books. This seems like a low number but I haven’t been reading a lot in the last year so I’d like to keep it manageable.
2) Lose 30+ pounds. Simple enough. I need to and I’d like to
3) Exercise at least once or twice a week. I know this also seems low but fuck if I manage to do this then I will have tried to do something to be healthy this year.
4)Write. EVERY FUCKIN’ DAY. This is the hardest but even if it’s a line correction here I just want to do it. I like my screenwriting. I’ve had moderate success ( I CAN do it). It makes me happy. I should do something that makes me happy.
5)Lose the pride. If you find your pride getting in the way try to lose it and move on. Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Just don’t. It’s just dumb.
6) Eat out less. It’s unhealthy and a waste o’ money
7) Clean more. Ya filthy animal.
Oh bless…it’s me as a wee lass.
Jimmy Started Something New
In 1977, Jimmy Carter started a tradition that has now become one of the most anticipated events on Inauguration Day.
While in the motorcade of the Inaugural Parade, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter exited their car to walk the route to the White House.
Only the Secret Service had been notified of Carter’s decision to break with tradition, and at first, parade viewers thought the car had broken down.
Nine-year-old Amy Carter joined her parents for part of the parade route, jumping and skipping along Pennsylvania Avenue in her excitement.
-from the Carter Library
I didn’t know that. It’s my favorite part. I’m always so worried but I love it so.
Is it really? It’s not as great as Sherlock but I count myself a fan. If it continues to up it’s game like in the recent M episode then I’ll be shouting “six seasons and a movie”
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!