- RSS Channel Showcase 7828192
- RSS Channel Showcase 6331131
- RSS Channel Showcase 7367671
- RSS Channel Showcase 3443054
Articles on this Page
- 03/01/15--19:04: _csrcalloway:Victims...
- 03/01/15--20:13: _First Draft is...done.
- 03/01/15--20:45: _15 minutes left!
- 03/01/15--21:15: _kaciart:tamthewrite...
- 03/02/15--04:18: _cumbertrekky: I fe...
- 03/02/15--04:47: _See you've changed ...
- 03/02/15--06:01: _pseudophedrine: D...
- 03/02/15--06:20: _Not quite a snow da...
- 03/02/15--06:35: _valeria2067: Dear ...
- 03/02/15--07:45: _How to get away wit...
- 03/02/15--08:01: _Photo
- 03/02/15--08:56: _i-will-not-be-caged...
- 03/02/15--12:11: _Other reasons I mig...
- 03/02/15--12:26: _Inspiring & joyful ...
- 03/02/15--17:48: _aprillikesthings:O ...
- 03/02/15--17:49: _hope72:Eddie Redmay...
- 03/02/15--17:50: _newgirlthings:Gonna...
- 03/02/15--18:07: _Jamie Bennett looki...
- 03/02/15--19:01: _justsuperblue:*GASP*
- 03/02/15--20:46: _40 Questions — Meme...
- 03/01/15--19:04: csrcalloway:Victims of police brutality… Art by Ashley A....
- 03/01/15--20:13: First Draft is...done.
- 03/01/15--20:45: 15 minutes left!
- 03/01/15--21:15: kaciart:tamthewriter:paperflower86:The events of The Winter...
- 03/02/15--04:18: cumbertrekky: I feel I’ve been waiting YEARS for this series to...
- 03/02/15--06:01: pseudophedrine: Don’t you carry nothing that might be a...
- 03/02/15--07:45: How to get away with murder
- 03/02/15--08:01: Photo
- 03/02/15--12:11: Other reasons I might not ever make it: Networking is awful
- 03/02/15--12:26: Inspiring & joyful night. Thank you #HRCArizona for this...
- 03/02/15--17:48: aprillikesthings:O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000) I’ll fly...
- 03/02/15--17:49: hope72:Eddie Redmayne about to go on stage as Richard...
- 03/02/15--17:50: newgirlthings:Gonna Miss Damon Wayans Yunior on #Newgirl its a...
- 03/02/15--18:07: Jamie Bennett looking very cosy and cuddly
- 03/02/15--19:01: justsuperblue:*GASP*
- 03/02/15--20:46: 40 Questions — Meme for Fic Writers
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
Victims of police brutality… Art by Ashley A. Woods.This is my submission for the APB - Artists Against Police Brutality book - with John Jennings and Bill Campbell. Please take the time to read about the victims in the subsequent posts.
What to re-read?
The events of The Winter Soldier trial told in a series of tweets. Inspired by two amazing mixed-media fics that play with the possibility of what might happen if Bucky was put on trial after the events of CATWS:
- United States v. Barnes by fallingvoices and radialarch
- cross this river to the other side by defcontwo
This is more of a re-mix than actual fic illustration, though all credit for the idea and the tweets goes to the respective authors. Stylewise I was going for a mix between actual pictures and courtroom sketches. References used courtesy of Getty Images.
Aside from being my all-time number-one favourite fic in this fandom, this story expanded my ideas of what stories were, what they could do, and how they work. It’s brilliant. If you haven’t read it, you’re missing out.
I feel I’ve been waiting YEARS for this series to air. Bertie looks edible in those costumes and the hair is very Sherlocky/Byronesque.
I am so ready for this.
I honestly don’t know how to reply to this…
Don’t you carry nothing that might be a load
Ease on down the road
Not quite a snow day but boss is out office today. Start of months are always slow for our business so I’ll be able to write almost all day.
Ya know it’ll be sad when I don’t advance since everything is lining up to give me more time to finish this script.
The stars ARE in position.
Dear Kate Upton: You are a very, very beautiful woman, and if I have to see you as Athena in that damn game ad one more time, I am going to (kate) Upchuck.
Seriously. How much did they pay tumblr?
My baby Oliver…..
My Ship Coliver….
I finally got to watch the season finale last night. SO MANY FEELINGS.
I straight up cried at my desk. Just cried. And all these broken ass people. But Oliver is my baby and I just am so sad for him.
And I hate it. Like I get the point. I do. But like this writer dude just @’d me on Twitter asking how the writing was going and I’m just like “I dunno dude. I’m busy crying over fictional characters right now. Hows your writing going?”
Inspiring & joyful night. Thank you #HRCArizona for this special & unforgettable honor! YOU are the heroes among us.
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)I’ll fly away, fly away.
I have seen this movie so many times
Eddie Redmayne about to go on stage as Richard II
Photographed by Simon Annand on January 27 2012 at Donmar Warehouse.
YOOOOOOOOOO laroux74!!!!!! This is relevant to our interests.
Gonna Miss Damon Wayans Yunior on #Newgirl its a Wrap!!!
Jamie Bennett looking very cosy and cuddly