- RSS Channel Showcase 4615420
- RSS Channel Showcase 4180592
- RSS Channel Showcase 3606026
- RSS Channel Showcase 5720599
Articles on this Page
- 04/19/15--18:26: _strle: NYCPSA: Ev...
- 04/19/15--19:02: _toboldlydammitjim:#...
- 04/19/15--19:09: _"On April 19th I ma...
- 04/19/15--20:07: _thesochillnetwork: ...
- 04/19/15--21:06: _I just read a fanfi...
- 04/19/15--21:14: _findsoulfindlove:gu...
- 04/20/15--03:53: _♦ requested by anon...
- 04/20/15--06:01: _alwaysbewoke: this...
- 04/20/15--08:01: _thedoctormollywinch...
- 04/20/15--08:27: _courtkismet: dolly...
- 04/20/15--10:01: _coreyx3indahouse: ...
- 04/20/15--12:01: _They’re really fun ...
- 04/20/15--12:19: _oh-good-life:doctor...
- 04/20/15--14:01: _jaredcest: moosalecki
- 04/20/15--15:20: _↖ REBLOG IF YOU LOV...
- 04/20/15--18:11: _-teesa-: 4.8.15
- 04/20/15--18:50: _My activity is a ki...
- 04/20/15--19:06: _Look at this fuckin...
- 04/20/15--20:56: _Reblog with an insi...
- 04/21/15--06:01: _the Titanic musicia...
- 04/19/15--18:26: strle: NYCPSA: Everyone should just go buy tickets to Hamilton...
- 04/19/15--19:02: toboldlydammitjim:#i was legit confused when i didnt read old as...
- 04/19/15--19:09: "On April 19th I made bread"
- 04/19/15--20:07: thesochillnetwork: Some weird shit is about to go down…
- 04/20/15--03:53: ♦ requested by anonymous
- 04/20/15--06:01: alwaysbewoke: this is how you nip internalized self hatred...
- be Sam Winchester
- 04/20/15--10:01: coreyx3indahouse: And this is why we do theatre. Thank you Jen,...
- 04/20/15--12:01: They’re really fun to work with.
- 04/20/15--12:19: oh-good-life:doctor-tiger-bitch: barackthehalls: neonshi: milaf...
- 04/20/15--14:01: jaredcest: moosalecki
- 04/20/15--15:20: ↖ REBLOG IF YOU LOVE THE PERSON IN YOUR ICON
- 04/20/15--18:11: -teesa-: 4.8.15
- 04/20/15--18:50: My activity is a kitty.
- 04/20/15--19:06: Look at this fuckin nerd
- 04/20/15--20:56: Reblog with an inside joke you have with your friends.
- 04/21/15--06:01: the Titanic musicians“I don’t suppose he waited to be sent for,...
NYCPSA: Everyone should just go buy tickets to Hamilton on Broadway like NOW. You will thank me later when they are impossible to get except on stubhub for like a zillion dollars.
“On April 19th I made bread” Latin graffiti in Pompeii (CIL IV.8792) life fast die young, Romans (via likeavirgil) (via audible-smiles) 4/19 bake it (via inquisitorpsyduck)
Latin graffiti in Pompeii (CIL IV.8792)
life fast die young, Romans
4/19 bake it
Some weird shit is about to go down…
I just read a fanfic and the note at the top was “guess I’m going to hell.” And at first I was like Nah. No you’re not. But by the time I finished reading it I was like okay yeah you might be going to hell.
It was good though.
Things I am always down for no questions asked:
-Breakfast for dinner
-Hot coffee and good conversation
- Beach adventures
- Star gazing
- Drinking wine
- Thrift store wandering
♦ requested by anonymous
this is how you nip internalized self hatred right in the bud as a parent.
goals for 2015:
2. Date Sam Winchester
3. Protect Sam Winchester
4. Get Sam Winchester a puppy
5. name the puppy Sam Winchester
6. Marry Sam Winchester
I’m the type of person who holds on to ticket stubs and photos and presses flowers but never puts them into a scrapbook I just have them scattered everywhere which brilliantly illustrates how I’m a sentimental piece of shit who can’t put their life together
And this is why we do theatre. Thank you Jen, for sharing this story. And thank you Doug Storm for making it a story worth telling.
They’re really fun to work with.
Just so everybody knows, the mirror is actually more reliable than the camera. Even though people say “the camera never lies”, it distorts your photographs a little bit. It has to turn a 3d image (you in real life) to a 2d image (a photograph) and consequently skews the proportions a little bit.
Also, “photogenic” is a real thing. Certain faces photograph well and others don’t. It’s all down the angles, proportions and size of your features.
Have you ever seen someone stunning who looks great in professional photographs and not in candids? Yeah, that’s because there’s a huge difference between a professional and an amateur. Professionals know how to minimise the issues cameras have. Lighting, angles and even the distance you are away from the camera plays a part (the amount of distortion varies depending on how close you are).
TL;DR if you think you look great in the mirror but not in the photo, trust the mirror. You look great!
NOT ONLY THAT, but when you look in a mirror, you’re seeing your face in motion, how others would see it. In a photograph, you’re still, and it can make small flaws and the like seem a lot more prominent, despite them being quite minuscule in person.
Also! Also, when you see yourself in the mirror you are looking at you face reverse of how a camera pics it up. No face is perfectly symmetrical so you get so used to seeing a mirrored version of your face that when it’s flipped in a picture you subconsciously notice the tiny differences in your face and thus you think you don’t look right.
I have never felt so relieved and beautiful thank you guys
My activity is a kitty.
“Yes, Captain America has LEGS!”
“Not today small ensemble”
“Yam is meat”“You don’t just eat ‘em.”
Always remember POP culture
INTO THE VOLCARONA
ALL GODS DAMNIT THE ROCK
I want a pony! And ice cream! And a pony made of ice cream! But not ice cream made of ponies.
Have a blessed day!
Jeremy Renner sits in the fuckin car!
the Titanic musicians
“I don’t suppose he waited to be sent for, but after finding how dangerous the situation was, he probably called his men together and began playing. I know that he [bandmaster Wallace Hartley] often said that music was a bigger weapon for stopping disorder than anything on earth. He knew the value of the weapon he had, and I think he proved his point.”