- RSS Channel Showcase 5042145
- RSS Channel Showcase 4311690
- RSS Channel Showcase 1854116
- RSS Channel Showcase 5375266
Articles on this Page
- 06/03/12--22:31: _Photo
- 06/03/12--22:34: _Photo
- 06/03/12--22:53: _suicideblonde: Hel...
- 06/03/12--22:54: _Photo
- 06/03/12--22:56: _Ohhhhhh bunny
- 06/03/12--22:57: _Photo
- 06/03/12--23:00: _fuckyeahthekingofco...
- 06/03/12--23:02: _Photo
- 06/04/12--04:21: _Photo
- 06/04/12--19:21: _mind-cave: dasdeut...
- 06/05/12--05:35: _Fired from what?
- 06/05/12--05:37: _mind-cave: Probabl...
- 06/05/12--15:29: _humansofnewyork: 1...
- 06/05/12--15:30: _soupsoup: 4 of 5 F...
- 06/05/12--16:41: _trelkez: I had bru...
- 06/06/12--16:09: _Photo
- 06/06/12--16:18: _Photo
- 06/06/12--16:27: _Today is sad for ma...
- 06/06/12--18:17: _Please Help Out and...
- 06/06/12--18:29: _http://frostyfetus....
- 06/03/12--22:31: Photo
- 06/03/12--22:34: Photo
- 06/03/12--22:53: suicideblonde: Helena Bonham Carter
- 06/03/12--22:54: Photo
- 06/03/12--22:56: Ohhhhhh bunny
- 06/03/12--22:57: Photo
- 06/03/12--23:00: fuckyeahthekingofcool: Dean Martin in Murderers’ Row, 1966
- 06/03/12--23:02: Photo
- 06/04/12--04:21: Photo
- 06/04/12--19:21: mind-cave: dasdeutschtard: pleasantly-stranger: zipibree: nov...
- 06/05/12--05:35: Fired from what?
- 06/05/12--05:37: mind-cave: Probably one of the best scenes in television...
- 06/05/12--15:29: humansofnewyork: 12 DAYS LEFT:...
- 06/05/12--15:30: soupsoup: 4 of 5 Facebook users say they’ve never purchased a...
- 06/05/12--16:41: trelkez: I had brunch today at Orange in Chicago, and their...
- 06/06/12--16:09: Photo
- 06/06/12--16:18: Photo
- 06/06/12--16:27: Today is sad for many reasons.
- 06/06/12--18:17: Please Help Out and Invest in something beautiful
- 06/06/12--18:29: http://frostyfetus.chipin.com
Helena Bonham Carter
Dean Martin in Murderers’ Row, 1966
When this happened
Oh my God. Yes. I hate you, Joe!
joe you ain’t SHIT
my childhood was ruined at this precise moment
My four year old brother agrees. He’d been watching the original ones for the longest time when they were on Netflix. He refused to watch it for months after Steve left.
i STOPPED WATCHING TOO BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE MAIL SONG AND THE GOOD BYE SONG AND FUCK YOU JOE AND YOUR STUPID SQUARES AND YOUR STUPID SHIRT YOU ARE DUMB STEVE IS THE ONLY PERSON FOR BLUE PISS OFF WE DON’T LIKE YOU.
I CAN’T BELIEVE I HAVE SO MANY FEELS ABOUT THIS SHOW.
Fired from what?
True so true.
Probably one of the best scenes in television history.
12 DAYS LEFT: www.humansofnewyork.com/prints
I’ve obtained permission to feature four more portraits in the first ever HONY fundraiser/print sale.* So there are now 14 limited edition prints being offered. These are the first HONY photographs to ever be printed, and they are some of my all time favorites. They will never be sold again.
Each print is 18 x 12 and signed by me. (On the back)
Pricing is $30 for a single print.
If you buy 5 or more, they are $20 apiece.
I’m hoping these will be a cool thing to have one day if HONY continues to grow like it has been. Or if I get hit by a truck tomorrow while trying to photograph a puppy.
*If you’ve already bought 5 prints, and want some of the new prints at the $20 price, send me an email and I’ll fix you up with a coupon code: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 of 5 Facebook users say they’ve never purchased a product or service based on an ad or comment they’ve seen on Facebook.
Is 20% really that bad a conversion rate? I discuss this and other items from our Reuters/IPSOS poll.
Omg Magular you gotta do this!
I had brunch today at Orange in Chicago, and their current pancake special is The Avengers. Iron Man was probably my favorite, but the Hulk and Captain America were also delicious. Thor was delicious but presented a bit of a challenge.
Me: These Thor pancakes are really powerful.
Pips: They’re very rich.
If you happen to be in Chicago, I recommend it! Their Avengers pancake special runs through May 25th.
Today is sad for many reasons.
Everyone reading this please click the link and donate. It doesn’t matter how little you can give, just please give. Now you may not know any of the people involved but let’s say you know me. You know me enough to know that I’m a mean ol person with a dark heart of crushed skulls. But the people who this would help are the kindest and most lovely people ever.
Owen died over a year ago and it still kills me to think he’s not in this world. He was such a kind and loving soul. He was the best of us. Let’s help bring another one of him into this crazy world because people like Owen make this world a better place. Also Patience is going to be such an amazing mother and that child is going to be so loved. So many children get brought into this world with no chances, this baby is going to have all of them and his/her/shim’s life is going to be filled with such radiant care that I know it’s going to do great things.
So this isn’t just help, it’s an investment. An investment in helping create an amazing human being.
So please help. Every dollar helps. Please reblog,retweet, and send this on because we need this to happen.
Love to all.
Between pressure from beloved, deluded friends who somehow love me and for some reason don’t feel I’m a selfish taker advantage of-er, and the fact that my folks are phoning back and forth in hushed tones about literally using every penny of their life savings to mostly cover the $1700 I need, I feel a little railroaded. But will be nonetheless humbled and grateful for anything anyone can give. I love you all, you know that.
Bit of a signal boost for my dear Patience Ann. The series of events leading to this chipin is rather long and not easy to type out on the fone, though I hope that someone more eloquent than I will add to this for the uninformed. I know I have quite a few tweasel followers, so this’ll be more useful for them.
There is a strict deadline, June 14, so no sitting on your hands and waiting on this one.
Patience signal boost! Bring frosty fetus home.