Articles on this Page
- 02/09/14--13:22: _fancypantswatson: ...
- 02/10/14--08:35: _If you ever think J...
- 02/10/14--08:39: _jesuisterrifiant: ...
- 02/10/14--08:41: _Photo
- 02/10/14--08:59: _That Sherlock "impo...
- 02/10/14--09:06: _Photo
- 02/10/14--10:36: _There is an audienc...
- 02/10/14--11:13: _bbcatemysoul: mary...
- 02/10/14--11:19: _How To Stand Up To ...
- 02/10/14--11:24: _I’m not sick....
- 02/10/14--13:00: _playbill: Casting...
- 02/10/14--13:30: _hazelandglasz: chr...
- 02/10/14--13:42: _ohhelloholly: acba...
- 02/10/14--13:48: _Silly announcement ...
- 02/10/14--13:54: _Only Fools And Hors...
- 02/10/14--13:54: _thegingerbatch repl...
- 02/10/14--13:59: _devourthegalaxy: s...
- 02/10/14--14:44: _Oh God I am listeni...
- 02/10/14--15:24: _edwardspoonhands: ...
- 02/10/14--15:32: _diamondbullet-in-a-...
- 02/09/14--13:22: fancypantswatson: Potterlock AU: John was wounded as an Auror,...
- 02/10/14--08:35: If you ever think Johnlock has taken over your mind just remember my doctors office had a campaign against flu, spearheaded by a hedgehog mascot and I said to myself 'this message is approved by Doctor John Watson' and laughed out loud for like 10 minutes in a room full of people...
- 02/10/14--08:41: Photo
- 02/10/14--08:59: That Sherlock "impossible shot" reminds me a lot of the initial amazing tracking shot from the movie Serenity. It manages to establish the whole of the ship and every character on it in one long tracking shot (and also uses a similar wipe to go between sets). I think this shot does something similar in showing the layout of 221B and Sherlock, John, and Mrs. Hudson within it, as well as the excitement of the chase.
- 02/10/14--09:06: Photo
- 02/10/14--11:19: How To Stand Up To Cab Drivers Who Say 'No' To Brooklyn
- 02/10/14--13:00: playbill: Casting Complete for Broadway Revival of Of Mice and...
- 02/10/14--13:30: hazelandglasz: chrispine-trees: robottko: i-am-of-asgard: dor...
- 02/10/14--13:42: ohhelloholly: acbatesy: Jim Rockford The Rockford Files...
- 02/10/14--13:48: Silly announcement thing...
- 02/10/14--13:54: Only Fools And Horses' Trigger Dies
- 02/10/14--13:59: devourthegalaxy: sayingnotostatusquo: alwayscastle17: dauntles...
- 02/10/14--15:24: edwardspoonhands: This is The Name of The Wind. Buy it. The...
- 02/10/14--15:32: diamondbullet-in-a-gunmadeofgold: This is like my favorite...
Potterlock AU: John was wounded as an Auror, not in Afghanistan. He gets away with a bit of magic in the flat, because Sherlock doesn’t pay much attention to domestic things.
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. AHHHH!!!!!
oh my god…
there should be feelings hookers
like you hire one to come to your house and they sit there for an hour and listen to you cry about your life then afterwards you pay them 100 bucks and you never see each other again how perfect would that be
that’s a therapist
that’s the thing you just described
Oh it’s been years since I’ve seen Serenity but that’s precisely the point of this shot. Learning 221b, making it real for us as we move though it with the boys swiftly. The crew were very proud of that sweep and with good reason.
There is an audience for everything. I can never understand why people feel different. A very large audience? Maybe not. But there is an audience for everything. Kevin Smith built an empire out of realizing this fact. A variety of writers , comic book artists, and personalities thrive because of this. Create for you and then worry about an audience later.
mary is convinced john can’t love her true self and is literally willing to kill to keep it hidden so that john will keep loving her
sherlock is convinced john can’t love his true self and is literally willing to kill to make sure john can be happy with someone else
no one is worthy of john h. watson’s dick and that agonizing knowledge sends people on murderous rampages
Hmmm interesting. I feel like Lestrade might be worthy of John’s D.
It’s up to us to fight back.
I’m not sick.
There isn’t toooo much snow on the ground so I can drive safely.
Finally mailing out those damn EWs to people.
I bet everyone thought I totally flaked.
I just lived in NY and then my body betrayed me and let me get sick.
Oh and I do have a life…sometimes.
To the post office!
This is actually pretty interesting casting. Trying to decide if I’ll pay the insane prices to go see it.
Mummy Holmes doesn’t mess around.
i genuinely thought it was her that poisoned Mary for a moment
plot twist: series four starts off with mummy holmes straight up murdering mary
she reminds me of molly weasley
NOT MY SON YOU BITCH
She really does remind me of Molly Weasley. And I know they aren’t going to go that route. But if they diiiid.
The Rockford Files (1974-80)
The Rockford Files? Right on!
The Rockford Files had one of the most perfect TV pilots to ever be written. It is still studied to this day. The whole series is but especially the pilot. And it’s just effin genius.
I’ve been a little more active on this blog lately. I realized this past weekend that I’ve been censoring myself on this tumblr. Which isn’t really the point of having it.
I’ve been on tumblr four years (my tumblr game is old ya see?) and I’ve carved out tumblr as this lovely place where I can be myself entirely.
I don’t want that to change. Ever.
I mean. I’m pretty fuckin cool so why would I ever want to not be true to the awesomeness that is me?
The fact of the matter is that I just ended up getting followers that I respect and so little by little I censored myself. Dumb.
I encourage everyone to follow benedictcumberbatchruinedme for Sherlock things. But this is my personal blog and I will treat it as such.
It’s my own delightful form of mind spam and it’s a safe haven.
So feel free to unfollow. I just… I’m taking back my blog.
'Only Fools And Horses' star Roger Lloyd-Pack had died aged 69
Oh no. I’m just now hearing about this. So sad. He’s been in so many things I’ve loved. Thank you for all your wonderful work, Roger.
HOORAY F WORDS AND PORN FOR EVERYONE
I miss the porn. It used to be my thing. Johnlock porn weekends. Le sigh. I need to bring that back.
THIS IS BRILLIANT ON SO MANY LEVELS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Excuse me, I think you’re forgetting a few people
And last but not least…
OH. MY. GOD.
*snort* I like how Martha had to be Tiana because there was literally no one else to chose from.
Oh God I am listening to all the old music and I am being transported back in time.
It is five years ago. I’m listening to The Strokes, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and the Postal Service.
I am dating my stupid British ex.
He and me are fighting.
I leave trillian on but go lay in my bed.
I wait for him to call me as all this emo pop rolls over me.
The first thing he says.
"You could’ve just asked me to call instead of leaving in a huff."
I hang up the phone.
I resolve myself to not pick up the phone when he calls back in a few seconds.
This is The Name of The Wind. Buy it.
The Name of The Wind is my book suggestion of the year. I read it about six months ago and I’m still thinking about it. It is the best book I have read in years, fantasy or otherwise.
The Name of The Wind needs to be the next book you read. And the next book after that, I can guarantee, will be the second in the Kingkiller Chronicles “The Wise Man’s Fear.”
I am a Harry Potter fan, you probably are a Harry Potter fan as well. But, in the years since you read Harry Potter, you’ve grown up a bit. This is the book that Harry Potter fans have been looking for. It’s not a book for Harry Potter fans…it’s just a book that I think people who loved Harry Potter and are now in their 20s or 30s would REALLY REALLY ENJOY.
I bought this book because I was in the book store and I tweeted “BOOK SUGGESTIONS PLEASE” and about 12 people suggested it. I am so thankful to those 12 people.
The world is so deep, the stakes are so high, the characters so real, the mysteries so magical, the magic so mysterious, the plot so twisty…every day you haven’t read it is a day in your life that could be better.
I do not take this review lightly…buy this book. Buy it now. On Amazon or, preferably, at your local book store.
If you love The Name of The Wind, reblog.
This fuckin book. Do not read this fuckin book. I am still so fuckin angry about this amputated shit. I AM SO EFFIN MAD. My boyfriend harangued me into reading this damn book. “YOU WILL LOVE IT! IF YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER THEN YOU WILL LOVE IT EVERYONE WHO READS IT LOVES IT.” And so I read it. And you know what I got? This is the ending of the first book.
OH HEY SO NOTHING IS RESOLVED AND THERE IS LIKE A SHIT LOAD MORE TO GO
THEN THERE IS A SECOND BOOK WHICH IS MORE AMPUTATED THAN THE FIRST AND GOD KNOWS WHEN THE THIRD BOOK IS GOING TO COME OUT…
FUUUUUCK this book.
I mean yes it’s good of course.
But DAMMIT I AM SO ANGRY. I am not saying I need IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION. I AM IN EVERY FANDOM THAT WAITED.
THE NAME OF THE WIND TAKES THE FUCKIN CAKE FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AND GIVING YOU NO RESOLUTION IN THE INTERIM.
SHOUTY YELLY ARGH!
This is like my favorite post on tumblr