Articles on this Page
- 02/25/14--19:54: _ajthelush replied t...
- 02/25/14--20:32: _thegingerbatch repl...
- 02/25/14--21:39: _"The fans have a te...
- 02/26/14--05:13: _ gwtw + red: reques...
- 02/26/14--05:17: _uhm. can you draw d...
- 02/26/14--09:08: _I have like 17 dedi...
- 02/26/14--13:50: _atlantic-books: La...
- 02/26/14--13:56: _voldemortcanyounot:...
- 02/26/14--14:23: _surprisedbitch: se...
- 02/26/14--14:30: _jessicaisawolverine...
- 02/26/14--14:45: _entertainmentweekly...
- 02/26/14--15:21: _OH MY GOD! I really...
- 02/26/14--15:41: _entertainmentweekly...
- 02/26/14--16:32: _dduane: waywren: ...
- 02/26/14--16:33: _Are you fuckin kidd...
- 02/26/14--20:48: _benedictcumberbatch...
- 02/26/14--20:54: _hitchhikersguidetot...
- 02/26/14--20:57: _I am in a Hitchhike...
- 02/26/14--20:59: _hitchhikersguidetot...
- 02/26/14--21:03: _memosfromfury: [Su...
- 02/26/14--05:13: gwtw + red: requested by therichandmighty
- 02/26/14--09:08: I have like 17 dedicated followers on this secondary account....
- 02/26/14--13:50: atlantic-books: Last night JOSS WHEDON came into the Atlantic...
- 02/26/14--14:23: surprisedbitch: seeing your own posts on your dash
- 02/26/14--14:30: jessicaisawolverine: my president, ya’ll. [x]
- 02/26/14--15:21: OH MY GOD! I really hope someone (*cough* mildredandbobbin...
- 02/26/14--15:41: entertainmentweekly: And the first star of Star Wars Episode...
- 02/26/14--16:32: dduane: waywren: dogmatix: thecrimsonalchemist: mvercillo: (...
- 02/26/14--16:33: Are you fuckin kidding me with this gif?
- 02/26/14--20:48: benedictcumberbatchruinedmensfw: jonnyskov: Stage version of...
- 02/26/14--20:54: hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy: out-take from the miniseries
- 02/26/14--20:59: hitchhikersguidetothegalaxy: We all know the story but it’s so...
- 02/26/14--21:03: memosfromfury: [Submitted by: heavilyparaphrased Thor Odinson...
AND CORIOLANUS DIES, TOO!
Oh fine. It’s on. we’re spoiling stuff here huh?
Ya know unless that doctor gets involved with gas masks and then…..
why would i read the books i already know how luke skywalker defeated all the other tributes to marry his cancer boyfriend
Whoa. Did you mean to type ‘otter tributes’ because BEnedict Cumberbatch is gonna be in the new star wars movie? OH MY GOD! BREAKING NEEEEWS!
The fans have a term that I’ve learned which is fantastic. It’s called ‘squee.’ S-Q-U-E-E. I’ll tell you I kept reading it going, ‘What does that mean?’
And then I walked onto the helicarrier. It’s a helicarrrier. I walked into the first scene, I walked through the door, and all of a sudden, I was looking at a kind of roundtable, around which was seated Thor, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Nick Fury, and Black Widow…
And I thought [small voice], ‘Squee!’
I get it now! Then I look around and it’s Robert Downey, Jeremy Renner, and Scarlett. Johannson. [sighs]. And I’m having the actor’s squee too!”
- Interview with Clark Gregg on the Kevin & Bean Show, May 3, 2012 (via rhoboat77)
gwtw + red: requested by therichandmighty
nonny i dont understand what does skull sprinkles on top means
I have like 17 dedicated followers on this secondary account. It’s my private account. Where I am 100% myself there. There is no filter whatsoever and it’s lovely for me because if you can’t be yourself then ugggggh what’s this liiiiifeee fooooor? Of course the followers are actually friends but like really lovely friends who read this kinda crap all the frikkin’ time. And they even favorite some of the insanity. And I’m just really blessed. I’ve no doubt that if I turned up with a dead body then many of them would prolly help me bury it. Friendship to me is sticking around through the insanity and the dead bodies.
Last night JOSS WHEDON came into the Atlantic offices to chat to Natalie Haynes about her incredible book THE AMBER FURY, which we are publishing next week. (Video to follow!)
We have a signed (by both Natalie and Joss!) first edition up for grabs - for a chance to win, follow us and reblog this post! We’ll pick the winner at random at 4pm on Friday (28th February).
A guy is taking his girlfriend to prom. He waits in the ticket line for a really long time but gets them. He goes to rent a limo. The rental line is really long but he eventually does it. He goes to buy her flowers. The line at the florist is really long but eventually he gets the flowers. At prom, she asks him to go get punch. He goes to the refreshment table and there’s no punchline.
you’ve got to be kidding me
I am in physical pain
seeing your own posts on your dash
I totally ship nbchannibal and entertainmentweekly now. Do the thing, guys.
1. What is the thing and 2. is it violent?
Shipping war commence!
OH MY GOD!
I really hope someone (*cough* mildredandbobbin *cough*) uses this in their fic.
And the first star of Star Wars Episode VII is… Adam Driver?
Someone write a girls/ stars wars fanfic right the fuck now.
This is a real article. Not by the Onion.
Somebody actually said these things and wrote these words.
*follows the link* Holy shit this really isn’t from The Onion. O_O How is this real life? How?
Well, it is the Borowitz Report. Which is satirical. But still… the real people involved in the situation are taking on as if the present fooforaw had never even occurred to them as a possibility. Somebody really needs some lessons in Thinking Things Through…
It is totally reminding me of another ‘not a sex scene’ moment I’ve seen before…
Of course the difference is that in the second one , one person is letting the other attack them without fighting back because they know the first person needs this…. oh.
Stage version of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy radio play! I man, this looks amazing.
Oh God I want to go to there. I want to go to there so bad. If you’re in the UK and you don’t see this then you’re truly missing out.
Oh man. I went to see if this was recorded and it turns out they had to cancel it. Dude. UK I am so disappointed you guys didn’t come out for this….
The Radio Theatre Company deeply regret to announce the immediate cancellation of The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy Radio Show 2013 Tour. Tonight’s performance at The Hawth, Crawley and tomorrow’s at the Watford Colosseum will not take place, nor will any of the remaining scheduled shows in October and November. Ticket holders are being contacted and should contact venues for refunds.
Although a well-loved show, Hitchhiker’s Live has been subject to the same extreme economic pressures as many productions touring the UK this autumn. Ticket sales across the board have been lower than average and we have not escaped this trend. A difficult financial environment for such a large and technical show means that covering operating costs has become impossible. As a result in the last 24 hours we have had no option but make the extremely hard and painful decision to stop the tour.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and share the extreme disappointment and frustration felt by many who were looking forward to seeing the show. we sincerely hope that it can be brought back in the future.
out-take from the miniseries
I am in a Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy mood so spam might happen.
Note: I am not at all sorry. Are you kidding me? Everyone should be a fan of this radio play/tv show/movie/book/game