Articles on this Page
- 10/07/14--19:02: _thewinterarcher rep...
- 10/07/14--19:10: _deansmanlyfeels: ...
- 10/07/14--19:30: _ Sam: “Who says he ...
- 10/07/14--19:50: _Photo
- 10/07/14--20:07: _The Thin Line - Oda...
- 10/07/14--20:10: _arthurfrodo2011: t...
- 10/07/14--20:53: _I was gonna go to b...
- 10/07/14--20:58: _auburnbatch replied...
- 10/07/14--21:09: _auburnbatch replied...
- 10/07/14--21:23: _craftybitsandbobs: ...
- 10/08/14--06:01: _Photo
- 10/08/14--08:01: _"The person who bro...
- 10/08/14--08:01: _Photo
- 10/08/14--08:34: _beggars-opera: do-...
- 10/08/14--08:43: _beautifulfic: prin...
- 10/08/14--08:53: _ Aziz Ansari: Dange...
- 10/08/14--15:37: _constantlyfreemaned...
- 10/08/14--15:47: _dontbearuiner: pun...
- 10/08/14--15:49: _”’How do you explai...
- 10/08/14--15:51: _pandabearjayy: Don...
- 10/07/14--19:10: deansmanlyfeels: 7x05 // 10x01 Dean after Cas died and Cas...
- 10/07/14--19:30: Sam: “Who says he has a choice.”Cas: “Then who wrote the...
- 10/07/14--19:50: Photo
- 10/07/14--20:07: The Thin Line - Odamaki - Sherlock FanFic
- 10/07/14--20:10: arthurfrodo2011: theangelofletters: fightongaga: Laughing,...
- 10/07/14--21:23: craftybitsandbobs: This pattern is the Babel Fish entry from...
- 10/08/14--06:01: Photo
- 10/08/14--08:01: Photo
- 10/08/14--08:43: beautifulfic: princcss: thispopculture: legallyblained: hips...
- 10/08/14--08:53: Aziz Ansari: Dangerously Delicious
- 10/08/14--15:37: constantlyfreemaned: constantlyfreemaned: constantlyfreemaned: ...
- You need to be following me, because this is for my lovely followers!
- Reblogs only, or else it would get too confusing. You can like it to keep track if you want.
- I will let it run for two weeks, and then I will use a random number generator to get the names. So the final date will be October 10th, 2014.
- You have to be willing to give me your home address so I can send it to you.
- 10/08/14--15:47: dontbearuiner: punk-kieren-walker: merindab: dabblingwiththeca...
- 10/08/14--15:49: ”’How do you explain to your child, she was born to be hurt?'...
- 10/08/14--15:51: pandabearjayy: Don’t do it, it’s not worth it.
he made crowley watch ‘taken’ 47 times.
And Crowley pretended like he didn’t want to watch it again after the 40th time. But then Dean said “C’mon bitch” and Crowley giggled like a little girl and made popcorn.
7x05 // 10x01
Dean after Cas died and Cas after Dean died. I’m just gonna leave this here.
Sam: “Who says he has a choice.”
Cas: “Then who wrote the note? Do you think there’s a chance…. a chance at all, that Dean still….”
Sam: “Still…even remotely… Dean.”
John swallows. Keeps his eyes on Sherlock. Begs him not to ruin him.
Sherlock leans forward over the witness box ever-so slightly, “I was distracted,” he informs the court, “by my partner, John Watson.”
This is my new favorite. I love it so.
Laughing, because there’s 2 pepper shakers on the table, instead of salt and pepper.
Someone in the set design department has been waiting four months for you to get that joke.
I was gonna go to bed. Then I texted Kate and now I’m reading a 40k zombie freebatch fic and debating the merits of Benedict’s lovemaking.
Zombie Freebatch???? Where can I find such a fic?
I am so excite. I’ve not read a really long freebatch ever and this has plot. According to Kate it’s really good. I trust her opinion on all things freebatch and more.
I 100% blame Kate for getting me started with RP, so I guess I’ll continue to trust her. (and you reminded me I needed to text her back, and now we’re also talking about Ben and his abilities…)
Oh me too. She’s a crack dealer of RPF.
Also you should side with me. Tell her Ben can’t possibly be good in bed because he’s too pretty.
This pattern is the Babel Fish entry from Douglas Adams’ ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’, inspired by Rod Lord’s animations for the 1981 BBC television adaptation. (via Babel Fish cross stitch pattern Hitchhiker’s by RandomlyGenerated)
“The person who broke you can’t be the one to fix you. Remember that.” Unless you’re the one who broke you. You can’t look to others to fix you. They can stand by you. Lend a little healing. But the hard work is yours. And that’s good. You know where every part goes.
- Note to self (1/?)
Unless you’re the one who broke you. You can’t look to others to fix you. They can stand by you. Lend a little healing. But the hard work is yours. And that’s good. You know where every part goes.
Halloween on tumblr ideas: ask your followers to submit a character and you have to closet cosplay that character, no matter how inadequitley equipped you are
Yoooo send me these and I might do them soon
hips don’t lie by oxford university’s all male choir
DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS VIDEO MADE ME???? VERY
This is brilliant!
It’s a whole Shakira medley!!!! YAY! I love this so much. Seriously I love this. I also love how even the best of them is still so very, very stiff.
Annnnnnd when I say first I mean… Probably my only Follower Giveaway, since I never have anything worth giving away. I went to RIII and I wasn’t going to come back empty handed for those who haven’t been able to see it! So this is my first giveaway with a bunch of RIII merchandise! So there are 6 items you can win!
What you can win:
One of four Richard III posters:
Or One Richard III program:
Or one Playbook with the Rehearsal Diary!:
So you have six chances at winning something! If you want anymore details feel free to ask. Willing to send it anywhere!
One week guys! You can reblog it as many times as you would like. I’m doing it next week and if you win I will send you a message and you will have 24 hours to respond, if not I grab another name :)
Okay! Three more days! This giveaway ends at 8:00pm ADT on Friday! That’s when I will be getting the names. There will be six winners, and the first person who’s name I draw will get their choice of what they want. You will have 24 hours to get back to me. I’m very excited to be giving these away. I will probably reblog this once more on Friday :)
If you don’t think GDL is a legend; you’re wrong.
In case you need the source [x]
fucking christ Gareth.
HOW DID I MISS THIS OH MY GOD
”’How do you explain to your child, she was born to be hurt?' This line from Imitation of Life evokes the United States in its last desperate years of institutionalized racism. It seems more than coincidence that Douglas Sirk filmed his masterpiece in late summer of 1958, less than three years after Rosa Parks sat down in that bus in Montgomery and Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. led the boycott. Only a few years earlier, neither Hollywood nor the American public would have accepted this picture. (Even the 1934 Imitation of Life, conservative, safe, and devoid of subtext, encountered roadblocks…) In the spirit of those times, what might Juanita Moore’s lines to Lana Turner— ‘How do you explain to your child, she was born to be hurt?’ —have meant to audiences north and south when the film opened in 1959? What does it mean today? And how might we, in the ‘progressive’ twenty-first century, explain to those audiences at the the tail end of a similar era, that so much has changed, and so little?”
—Sam Staggs, Born to Be Hurt: The Untold Story of Imitation of Life
Don’t do it, it’s not worth it.