- RSS Channel Showcase 7972919
- RSS Channel Showcase 3986639
- RSS Channel Showcase 4442730
- RSS Channel Showcase 9274365
Articles on this Page
- 02/19/15--05:39: _mildredandbobbin re...
- 02/19/15--06:01: _aladycalledkatie: ...
- 02/19/15--08:01: _actjustly:I’m start...
- 02/19/15--08:44: _Post #4--Watson and...
- 02/19/15--09:48: _perksofbeingaprofes...
- 02/19/15--15:07: _Photo
- 02/19/15--15:10: _misha-collins-angel...
- 02/19/15--15:28: _thejennire:"Don´t s...
- 02/19/15--16:34: _inever-explain-anyt...
- 02/19/15--16:46: _tysolna replied to ...
- 02/19/15--16:47: _sleepingexplorer re...
- 02/19/15--19:02: _kayjaykayme: Fawnl...
- 02/19/15--20:10: _micdotcom:These Bla...
- 02/19/15--20:11: _Photo
- 02/19/15--21:06: _Photo
- 02/19/15--21:07: _Photo
- 02/20/15--04:08: _Photo
- 02/20/15--04:10: _sweetpotatoprince:w...
- 02/20/15--04:32: _borborygmos:tumblr ...
- 02/20/15--04:33: _Photo
- 02/19/15--06:01: aladycalledkatie: amandaonwriting:Happy Birthday, Langston...
- Blues had the pulse beat of the people who keep on going.
- I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.
- To create a market for your writing you have to be consistent, professional, a continuing writer - not just a one-article or a one-story or a one-book man.
- I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face.
- An artist must be free to choose what he does, certainly, but he must also never be afraid to do what he might choose.
- There is no colour line in death.
- Humour is laughing at what you haven’t got when you ought to have it.
- If you want to honour me, give some young boy or girl who’s coming along trying to create arts and write and compose and sing and act and paint and dance and make something out of the beauties of the Negro race — give that child some help.
- I will not take ‘but’ for an answer.
- I am the American heartbreak? The rock on which Freedom Stumped its toe.
- Like a welcome summer rain, humour may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.
- I swear to the Lord, I still can’t see, Why Democracy means, Everybody but me.
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
- 02/19/15--08:01: actjustly:I’m starting a hashtag on twitter called...
- 02/19/15--08:44: Post #4--Watson and British Masculinity
- 02/19/15--09:48: perksofbeingaprofessionalfangirl: tylertillytroye: heliolisk: ...
- 02/19/15--15:07: Photo
- 02/19/15--15:10: misha-collins-angel-of-thursday:x
- 02/19/15--15:28: thejennire:"Don´t solve the murder. Save the life."This...
- 02/19/15--16:34: inever-explain-anything:Julie Andrews & Christopher...
- 02/19/15--19:02: kayjaykayme: Fawnlock: My first, this happened while I was a...
- 02/19/15--20:10: micdotcom:These Black History Month ads are both adorable and...
- 02/19/15--20:11: Photo
- 02/19/15--21:06: Photo
- 02/19/15--21:07: Photo
- 02/20/15--04:08: Photo
- 02/20/15--04:10: sweetpotatoprince:whoever runs this twitter just like. gets it
- 02/20/15--04:33: Photo
you’re a better person than me. My brother’s given up pizza. good luck!!!!!
Ahh pizza wouldn’t be so bad for me. I’m trying (in a small way) to do what Pope Francis said. I figure if I’m not reading then I’m writing so the sacrifice not only helps me but also helps others. Well not help but people won’t be waiting a month for an update anymore. I plotted this morning and I never do that as I’m doing my morning porn fic read.
Anyway the last time I did a huge and long lent sacrifice was when I gave up Buffy in season seven so it’s been a decade. I’m due a big try.
Happy Birthday, Langston Hughes, born 1 February 1902, died 22 may 1967
Hughes was an American poet, social activist, novelist, playwright, and columnist. He was one of the earliest innovators of the then-new literary art form called jazz poetry.
Source for image
His was the first poetry I ever sought out and loved. I read that book of poems over and over and fell in love and felt my heart break and oh man I’m getting teary just thinking about it because this was the first time I FELT something reading poetry.
I’m starting a hashtag on twitter called #BlackHistoryYouDidntLearnInSchool. I need some more ideas so hit up my inbox with some. Also, you can watch the Bayard Rustin documentary here and follow my twitter here
Around the time Doyle’s first two Holmes stories were being written and published, serious concerns were being raised in British society around the state of masculinity in the metropole. This section is about how this relates to Watson in particular.
can you believe that there are people on this earth who have never seen this video before
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FROM???
Reblog every time
"Don´t solve the murder. Save the life."
This motherfucker literally got married five minutes ago and look at him! Everyone is talking about a month in the suburbs to get to boredom. Fuck that noise. FIVE MINUTES and he is like “WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO YOU NEED? HOW CAN I CONTINUE MY ADVENTURES WITH YOU BAE?”
Fucker is in love and he just doesn’t know how to say it.
Poor , repressed dumb bastard.
Julie Andrews & Christopher PlummerThen (1965) and Now (2015)
What? Ow that’s going to be tough! Here’s to writing though. :)
It’s okay. I’ve not thought about reading fics multiple times today or anything… ha ha ha…
Seriously? That is an endeavor. Best of luck and all the fortitude. :)
Thank you for the luck…heaven knows I need it.
Fawnlock: My first, this happened while I was a prisoner in a 2 hour first aid video review. Probably the 20th I have had to sit through. Crap Bic pen on copy paper, and some darker bits. Cheers to Bennyslegs!
For many kids, imagining what it’s like to be one of your heroes is a common inspirational tool. One photo series is allowing them to do just that.
whoever runs this twitter just like. gets it
tumblr recommended blogs is like that one straight friend who tries to hook you up with other gay people based on nothing other than the fact that you’re both gay