- RSS Channel Showcase 2300734
- RSS Channel Showcase 3403899
- RSS Channel Showcase 4786857
- RSS Channel Showcase 7149552
Articles on this Page
- 02/20/15--06:01: _Photo
- 02/20/15--07:31: _msfili:GUYS. Alfie ...
- 02/20/15--07:31: _"ARIES you’re brav...
- 02/20/15--08:01: _nowyoukno:Now You K...
- 02/20/15--08:46: _cagedlions:But inst...
- 02/20/15--08:47: _comixology: Buy On...
- 02/20/15--09:36: _Photo
- 02/20/15--11:06: _Omg I accidentally ...
- 02/20/15--15:19: _FUCKKKKKKKKK
- 02/20/15--16:55: _davidtennantcom:PHO...
- 02/20/15--16:57: _mid0nz:This part ^?...
- 02/20/15--17:01: _Colin Firth by Greg...
- 02/20/15--19:28: _redaphrodite: How ...
- 02/21/15--04:23: _copperbadge:success...
- 02/21/15--04:24: _"I was there. I kno...
- 02/21/15--06:01: _What's up with punc...
- 02/21/15--06:24: _poehlersvortex:I’m ...
- 02/21/15--06:43: _Shark Tank
- 02/21/15--06:45: _sharktankabc: Tomo...
- 02/21/15--06:57: _1500 follower giveaway
- 02/20/15--06:01: Photo
- 02/20/15--07:31: msfili:GUYS. Alfie Enoch for the new MCU Spiderman, Miles...
- 02/20/15--08:01: nowyoukno:Now You Know more Black History Facts. (Source)
- 02/20/15--08:46: cagedlions:But institutional racism is imaginary, right?Watch.
- 02/20/15--08:47: comixology: Buy One Get One Free on anything from Marvel now...
- 02/20/15--09:36: Photo
- 02/20/15--15:19: FUCKKKKKKKKK
- 02/20/15--16:55: davidtennantcom:PHOTO OF THE DAY - 20th February 2015: David...
- 02/20/15--16:57: mid0nz:This part ^? Not scripted.If I could ask the creators a...
- 02/20/15--17:01: Colin Firth by Greg Williams for F*** Magazine February 2015
- 02/20/15--19:28: redaphrodite: How cold is it on the East Coast you ask?This cold
- 02/21/15--04:23: copperbadge:successobsessed:pseudocoding:mxtori:businessinsider: ...
- 02/21/15--06:01: What's up with punctuations in and around quotation marks?
- 02/21/15--06:24: poehlersvortex:I’m now going to give you permanent answers to...
- 02/21/15--06:43: Shark Tank
- 02/21/15--06:45: sharktankabc: Tomorrow there will be a #SharkFight so big that...
- 02/21/15--06:57: 1500 follower giveaway
GUYS. Alfie Enoch for the new MCU Spiderman, Miles Morales!!!!
you’re brave and insightful and rash
no one can take that away from you
they don’t have the right
and they never will
you’ll exist until the bitter end
stubborn and a survivor
there is nothing in this world that can bring you down
you are a storm disguised as a cloudy evening
the comedic and tragic masks of theater
in a universe where the inhabitants are boring
you are a bright light
i’m sorry for the rupture
in your peaceful, loving home
i’m sorry for the shattering of a safe world
i’m proud that you are the only one strong enough to put it back together now
your exuberance is legendary
they cannot steal your radiance
a keen mind
lovely lips forming words of holy prayers to peace
you were robbed
but they cannot take your grace, my love
you tried your best
you are not bad for doing what it right to recover
you deserve it
you need help as much as everyone else does
silent as a statue
you bear it all with stoic, strong shoulders
it is okay to cry
recovery is not weakness
i trust your poetry and drive
i trust your strength and capability
one day there will be a time for you to trust that too
after a lifetime of shouldering other people’s problems
know that that is a good thing
but self-care is a good thing too
and there is a peace in balance
let your sympathy go
they don’t deserve it after what they did to you
you can make yourself the priority know
i give you permission
it is not your fault
you were not weak or stupid
you have a big heart
and I’m proud of you for it
- abuse in the zodiacs; l.m. (via apoeticmythos)
Omg I accidentally started to read a ficlet attached to some art and I was like ahhhhh dammit.
This means I can’t read the OWAN update either.
PHOTO OF THE DAY - 20th February 2015:
David Tennant and Kelly MacDonald at the Scottish BAFTAs - 2013
This part ^? Not scripted.
If I could ask the creators a question it would be something along the lines of tell me 10 unscripted moments please and thank.
How cold is it on the East Coast you ask?
This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
The weird thing about this post is that it ALWAYS shows up when I have an interview
BRILLIANT. This is so useful.
Hey everyone who’s here for the job advice! *points up*
I was there. I know what Gene Roddenberry envisioned. He went on at length about it in almost every meeting. He wasn’t about technology, he was about envisioning a world that works for everyone, with no one and nothing left out. Gene Roddenberry was one of the great Social Justice Warriors. You don’t get to claim him or his show as a shield of virtue for a cause he would have disdained.
Most of the stories we wrote were about social justice. ‘The Cloud Minders,’ ‘A Taste Of Armageddon,’ ‘Errand Of Mercy,’ ‘The Apple,’ ‘Let That Be Your Last Battlefield,’ and so many more. We did stories that were about exploring the universe not just because we could build starships, but because we wanted to know who was out there, what was our place in the universe, and what could we learn from the other races out there?
Star Trek was about social justice from day one.”
David Gerrold, Author of the ST:TOS episode “The Trouble with Tribbles”
…I said it earlier on Facebook: David hits it out of the park once again. Go read the whole posting.
Don’t be scared.
Before we get started, the answer to your question actually depends on where you live.
More specifically, THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE FOR AMERICAN ENGLISH, which is very strict when it comes to putting commas and periods in and around quotation marks. British English uses rules that allow the writer to determine whether the period or comma belong with the quotation or are part of the larger sentence. (See below.)
If you want to be “safe," go with the rules for American English: if nothing else, it’s consistent and "predictable." (See what we did with the punctuations after "safe" and "predictable"?)
This is particularly vexing so this post us quite useful.
I’m now going to give you permanent answers to all the silly questions that you’re gonna end up asking me and ever other woman in this election over the next few months.
I need someone to gif the three white men on Shark Tank getting pissy because a woman and black man bought/believed in a black man’s product. Getting SO pissy that they walked off the set like three little cry babies because seriously…..
Tomorrow there will be a #SharkFight so big that it ends like this…
Seriously these three white men got so pissed they walked off. HOW dare the POC and Woman do a thing that is in anyway different from their godlike way of thinking? I am amazed.
I don’t know how I got here. I am not this cool in real life!
However, in honor of hitting 1500 followers I wanted to do a giveaway of some sort.
So I’m going with my bread and butter, which is fanfic. (I’m Janto321 if anyone doesn’t know)
Like, reblog, whatever. If this gets less then 50 notes I’ll pick one winner, up to 100, 2 winners, over that 3.
Winner(s) will get a 1500 or so word fanfic on a pairing of their choice (provided it’s not on the notp list). Ya’ll know me. I’ll write just about anyone with anyone and nearly anything. I’ll be happy to negotiate with the winner(s). And we’ll let this run until… March 1. I have a week off school then which should be plenty of time to fic. Must be following of course!