- RSS Channel Showcase 6684207
- RSS Channel Showcase 1627224
- RSS Channel Showcase 5305108
- RSS Channel Showcase 6540462
Articles on this Page
- 03/09/15--17:21: _The way screenwrite...
- 03/09/15--17:35: _transhumanisticpans...
- 03/09/15--18:11: _wiredclover:Not goi...
- 03/09/15--19:27: _krxs10:Nearly 2,000...
- 03/09/15--19:27: _da2nddoctor:Tom Bak...
- 03/09/15--20:21: _This fuckin show……
- 03/09/15--20:59: _I read someone̵...
- 03/10/15--04:05: _nerdgerhl:I feel li...
- 03/10/15--04:20: _pleatedjeans:via
- 03/10/15--04:26: _Welcome to the Hell...
- 03/10/15--06:01: _floopyluvspineapple...
- 03/10/15--08:01: _holy-trinity5ever:"...
- 03/10/15--16:08: _ihiditinyourfood: t...
- 03/10/15--16:29: _Eggsy + glasses
- 03/10/15--16:44: _sfilate:best thing ...
- 03/10/15--17:01: _darling-eddie-redma...
- 03/10/15--17:01: _Photo
- 03/10/15--18:31: _anastiel:Imagine yo...
- 03/10/15--18:31: _sherlockmybodyistra...
- 03/10/15--19:15: _leepace-daily:Lee P...
- 03/09/15--18:11: wiredclover:Not going to lie, this quote made me want to see the...
- 03/09/15--19:27: krxs10:Nearly 2,000 People Are Currently Protesting Fatal Police...
- 03/09/15--19:27: da2nddoctor:Tom Baker ladies and gentlemen
- 03/09/15--20:21: This fuckin show……
- 03/10/15--04:05: nerdgerhl:I feel like there are probably too many people just...
- 03/10/15--04:20: pleatedjeans:via
- 03/10/15--04:26: Welcome to the Hellmouth aired 18 years ago (March 10, 1997)
- 03/10/15--08:01: holy-trinity5ever:"What kind of sh*t hand is this Karen?"
- 03/10/15--16:29: Eggsy + glasses
- 03/10/15--16:44: sfilate:best thing to happen at valentino in years
- 03/10/15--17:01: darling-eddie-redmayne:Favorite Eddie Redmayne Moments : [4/?]↳...
- 03/10/15--17:01: Photo
- 03/10/15--19:15: leepace-daily:Lee Pace by Blossom Berkofsky for Crash Magazine...
The way screenwriter dudes describe women in scripts are like so gross so much of the time. Even writers that you like and respect get super gross with their description where as women screenwriters are like
CAMERA PANS to Dre’s sleeping wife, RAINBOW, 30’s, mouth agape, drooling, hair disheveled, one eye partially opened.
fucking ben franklin taking my hour of sleep, give it back you greedy powdered wig wearing asshole
Not going to lie, this quote made me want to see the movie in the first place.
Almost 2,000 students marched in Madison, Wisconsin on Monday to protest the fatal police shooting of an unarmed biracial teenager, while his family demanded justice and the police chief apologized.Students crowded into the rotunda of the state Capitol in the morning, chanting and waving signs to protest the death of Tony Robinson, 19, shot on Friday by a white police officer.
An investigation into this case is still going on, no word on any new findings.
Tom Baker ladies and gentlemen
This fuckin show……
I read someone’s script and gave them notes and they ended up giving me brilliant advice about possible career paths and like seriously paying it forward is ultimately rewarding for everyone.
I feel like there are probably too many people just scrolling past this so let’s go through everything that’s going on here.
1. With Roger’s voice actor standing off camera, Bob Hoskins acts into empty air and frantically sawing at his handcuff, continually looking up and down at different visual marks of various depths. Look at the slow pan up of his eyes in gif 4, and then the quick shift to his side. Think about how, on set, he was looking at nothing.
2. Starting in gif 2, The box must be made to stop shaking, either by concealed crew member, mechanism, or Hoskins own dextrousness, as he is doing all of the things mentioned in point 1.
3. In all gifs, Roger’s handcuff has to be made to move appropriately through a hidden mechanism. (If you watch the 4th gif closely you can see the split second where it is replaced by an animated facsimile of the actual handcuff, but just for barely a second.)
4. The crew voluntarily (we know this because it is now a common internal phrase at Disney for putting in extra work for small but significant reward) decided to make Roger bump the lamp and give the entire scene a constantly moving light source that had to be matched between the on set footage and Roger. This was for two reasons, A) Robert Zemeckis thought it would be funnier, and B) one of the key techniques the crew employed to make the audience instinctually accept that Toons coexisted with the live action environment was constant interaction with it. This is why, other than comedy, Roger is so dang clumsy. Instead of isolating Toons from real objects to make it easier for themselves, the production went out of its way to make Toons interact more with the live action set than even real actors necessarily would, in order to subtly, constantly remind the audience that they have real palpable presence. You can watch the whole scene here, just to see how few shots there are of Roger where he doesn’t interact with a real object.
The crew and animators did all of this with hand drawn cell animation without computerized special effects. 1988, we were still five years out from Jurassic Park, the first movie to make the leap from fully physical creature effects to seamlessly integrating realistic computer generated images with live action footage. Roger’s shadows weren’t done with CGI. Hoskin’s sightlines were not digitally altered. Wires controlling the handcuff were not removed in post.
Who fucking Framed Roger fucking Rabbit, folks. The greatest trick is when people don’t realize you’re tricking them at all.
Welcome to the Hellmouth aired 18 years ago (March 10, 1997)
You always have that one follower who attacks your notifications in the middle of the night and goes through your blog, reblogging everything in sight.
And you’re just like:
"What kind of sh*t hand is this Karen?"
I can’t honestly be the only one who gets really disappointed if their calendar picture for the month of their birthday is rubbish, right?
i have been waiting for this post my whole life
MY NAME IS APRIL.
SHITTY APRIL CALENDAR PICTURES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE.
best thing to happen at valentino in years
Imagine your OTP taking selfies by the bay at sunset with their arms around each other and then tweeting them to millions of people…. Oh wait
"I can totally write this fanfic, it will only be 3k-6k words. It will be super easy, like a one shot." or as I like to call it "The Lies I tell Myself" An Autobiography
Lee Pace by Blossom Berkofsky for Crash Magazine 2014