Articles on this Page
- 06/15/14--19:39: _I am so frikkin hap...
- 06/15/14--19:54: _allthatulovewillbca...
- 06/16/14--05:58: _angelgazing: BEST ...
- 06/16/14--06:02: _cosmoglaut: "The ...
- 06/16/14--06:18: _shredsandpatches: ...
- 06/16/14--11:19: _Photo
- 06/16/14--12:11: _tastefullyoffensive...
- 06/16/14--12:28: _deadlinecom: The b...
- 06/16/14--12:31: _Photo
- 06/16/14--13:15: _songforeveryday: R...
- 06/16/14--18:18: _lupusdraconis: usa...
- 06/16/14--19:11: _Photo
- 06/16/14--21:49: _unreconstructedfang...
- 06/16/14--21:51: _ascandalinthepolice...
- 06/16/14--21:54: _thing is….I could s...
- 06/16/14--21:57: _the-goddamazon: he...
- 06/16/14--22:00: _taco-marco: a-stor...
- 06/17/14--07:15: _knitphilia: "Jayne...
- 06/17/14--13:49: _ozalaiz: katalysta...
- 06/17/14--15:42: _OPENING WITH AN INF...
- 06/16/14--05:58: angelgazing: BEST TELEVISION MOMENT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER...
- 06/16/14--06:02: cosmoglaut: "The idea was that there was a lamp on the left...
- 06/16/14--06:18: shredsandpatches: primavega: David Tennant as Richard II -...
- 06/16/14--11:19: Photo
- 06/16/14--12:11: tastefullyoffensive: Comedian John Oliver Interviews...
- 06/16/14--12:28: deadlinecom: The big-kids-only redband trailer for the action...
- 06/16/14--12:31: Photo
- 06/16/14--13:15: songforeveryday: Radiohead | Everything In Its Right Place
- 06/16/14--18:18: lupusdraconis: usagimaree: gobeautiful: thelatestkate: my...
- 06/16/14--19:11: Photo
- 06/16/14--21:49: unreconstructedfangirl: crocodilepatronus: the original...
- 06/16/14--21:51: ascandalinthepolicebox: The companion twitter to John Watson...
- 06/16/14--21:54: thing is….I could still hear it.
- 06/16/14--22:00: taco-marco: a-storm-for-every-spring: a-storm-for-every-spring:...
- 06/17/14--07:15: knitphilia: "Jayne Hat Bra,” made by Gatita for Nerd-Vana...
- 06/17/14--13:49: ozalaiz: katalystart: I found this gorgeous animated short...
- 06/17/14--15:42: OPENING WITH AN INFO DUMP
I am so frikkin happy benaddicted4life exists. It’s so nice to know there is someone out there who reads as much and as varied fanfic as I do. Like sure, sure lots of people read the popular fics and a few here and there. But I swear between me and Kate we inhale about 20-50 a week. <3
XD That’s about what I read too I think when it’s all said and done, about 98% of it Johnlock at this point.
Yeah my reading diet is about 40% books, 40% fanfic, 10% articles and papers. Of that 40% It’s 98% Johnlock with 2% Destiel, *cough* RPF*cough*, and random things that I find.
BEST TELEVISION MOMENT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE FIGHT WITH NOTHING LEFT
BUFFY KEPT FIGHTING
BUFFY WAS ENOUGH TO SAVE THE WORLD
SHE DIDN’T NEED ANYTHING BUT HERSELF TO SEE IT THROUGH
DO YOU REALIZE HOW OFTEN GIRLS GET TO SEE THAT? HOW OFTEN THEY ARE TOLD OR SHOWN THAT? LOOK KIDS! YOU ARE ENOUGH. JUST YOU JUST LIKE YOU ARE YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED AND THAT IS THE GREATEST
"The idea was that there was a lamp on the left side of the sofa, which sort of threw a smile face on the wall..and then there was avodka glass skull, which meant to reflect that John hadn’t quite made his escape and was still connected to 221B. - Arwel Wyn Jones at Baker Street Vienna” (from the fantastic notes of somelikeitpink)
First of all
*wipes eyes/nose/face* Ok.
So what do you think? Is that the vodka glass skull? Although the third picture is the genuine Crystal Skull Vodka, I think the one John and Mary’s flat resembles more to this cheap copy as it has longer necked stopper.
Of course, if someone can better this and actually find the thing in the second picture, even better.
I couldn’t find any lamp that throws a smiley face on the wall in the flat. Most of the decor is same from Many Happy Returns to His Last Vow, except a few things. One of them is a lamp on the side of the sofa towards the window. The one in MHR is different than the one HLV. But I can’t say anything more than that.
Oh and the vodka glass skull stayed in HLV too. Didn’t quite escape the lure of 221B, did you John.
David Tennant as Richard II - Act III, Scene 2
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS FUCKING SCENE
THIS FUCKING SCENE
He is just so lost and broken (oh god, the way his hands fly to his mouth when he learns of Bushy and Green’s deaths and there is Aumerle trying to keep him grounded and it’s not working and AHHHHH *falls over and flops on the ground like a fish*
(also OMG Aumerle’s reaction when he tosses the crown aside)
The big-kids-only redband trailer for the action comedy “Let’s Be Cops" is out, and Deadline has it here: http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/hot-trailer-lets-be-cops-redband/
What do you think of this? I know one thing: don’t try this at home, kids, with that whole fake cop schtick. It’s not going to go well.
Please let there be other Happy Endings cast members doing cameos in this.
Radiohead | Everything In Its Right Place
my therapist taught me to start thinking of my anxiety as my panicky friend
this is so cute omg
Woah this is super useful!!
For all my anxious friends out there.
thing is….I could still hear it.
mixed race harry potter
black hermione granger
gay remus lupin
what if we took the minority metaphors and made them explicit instead of slappin them on straight white people what if
WHAT A CONCEPT
#for all i love jk rowling#she blatantly wrote the blood purity thing as a racism analogy and the werewolf thing as a lgbt analogy#and then proceeded to include zero prominent poc or lgbt people in either storyline#harry potter (via wallmakerrelict)
In honor of hitting 69 followers I will be giving away this small shopping cart I found in the trash at work (I’m a janitor so this isn’t as strange as it sounds, I find all sorts of crap). You do not have to be following me, and I will ship anywhere in the world on my own money. If you would like to win said small shopping cart reblog this post by June 30th! Winner will be chosen at random.
This has eleven thousand notes in under twelve hours. My followers have multiplied twentyfold. A fic has been written about me and my goddamn shopping cart. Why. Why does a tiny shopping cart instill such passion in the hearts of bloggers
fifteen days left! Reblog to improve your chances of winning this eight dollar hunk of metal by one hundredth of a percent! You know you want it.i’m not even reblogging this because i want to win. i’m reblogging this because it feels like taking a part in history
Very cunning boobies.
I found this gorgeous animated short film, which was directed by Ishida YuYasushi. The stylization and charm reminds me of Studio Ghibli films or anything made by Mamoru Hosoda, the director of Summer Wars and The Girl who Leapt Through Time.
God, this is such a sweet animation. So beautiful